edjr

Black Friday starts early at Vagina Walmart. - 6 shot dead

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

They took down basketball hoops and made people wear a mask at the beach. 

:doh: they chained up the basketball hoops here. :lol:  think of that? WHAT THE FOCK!

Couldn't even golf and when we could, we couldn't touch the flag pole. :wall:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, edjr said:

:doh: they chained up the basketball hoops here. :lol:  think of that? WHAT THE FOCK!

When you look back it makes you want to punch people in the face. Not so much for the inconvenience they caused, but for nodding along with the bullshit. 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

When you look back it makes you want to punch people in the face. Not so much for the inconvenience they caused, but for nodding along with the bullshit. 

I was just thinking after what you said earlier. if this were to ever happen again? What would we do? If they dare bring back mask enforcement. What they are doing in Chiner right now is far worse than anything we had to endure. Would they bring in the national guard to make sure we mask?

8 minutes ago, edjr said:

So stupid people were limiting outdoor activities.  

14 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

550k-600k Tutsis were killed, hacked to death, during the Rwandan genocide. With Machetes. 

What does this have to do with mass shootings in the USA? 

4 minutes ago, edjr said:

I was just thinking after what you say earlier. if this were to ever happen again? What would we do? If they dare bring back mask enforcement. What they are doing in Chiner right now is far worse than anything we had to endure. Would they bring in the national guard to make sure we mask?

Idiots in liberal run areas will walk around with masks on because they are low IQ do as told lemmings. FL (and hopefully other areas will grow some balls) will be free to say 'go fock yourself' to whoever is pimping the masks.

6 minutes ago, edjr said:

I was just thinking after what you say earlier. if this were to ever happen again? What would we do? If they dare bring back mask enforcement. What they are doing in Chiner right now is far worse than anything we had to endure. Would they bring in the national guard to make sure we mask?

I’m not playing along unless I’m going to the doctor/dentist/ hospital/pharmacy.  You enforce mask wearing in your business? Im not gonna go there unless absolutely necessary. But now my big concern is if they mandate the shot for kids to go to school. That won’t be happening for my kids and I’m not having them do any remote bullshit.  

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’m not playing along unless I’m going to the doctor/dentist/ hospital/pharmacy.  You enforce mask wearing in your business? Im not gonna go there unless absolutely necessary. But now my big concern is if they mandate the shot for kids to go to school. That won’t be happening for my kids and I’m not having them do any remote bullshit.  

my boss got both his kids at least 1 booster, I think 2.  both under 12 :( 

9 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

Yes. Just about every person in government got power hungry. Stupid. Every last one of them. All the precautions, the mandates, the lock downs… did nothing. 

10 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

everything was banned. Even wanted us masking to go run/walk outside :wall:

don't walk on the same side of the street as someone. WTF!!!

2 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

do you have kids? 

my son, and his classmates are way more affected by the lockdown than the pandemic ever will have done

This. 

The lockdowns were terrible for children and their mental health. 

5 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

This. 

The lockdowns were terrible for children and their mental health. 

I blame parents for raising little puzzies. For real.  every kid has a mental health issue. fock that.

• Thanks 1

I remember we stopped at an ice cream stand during the masking bullshit. I had my wife let me out so I could get in line while she parked the car. Forgot my mask. Some stupid bioch started saying something to me but I ignored her as i saw my wife was headed towards me with my mask. I put it on and didn’t say anything to Karen. If I had to do it over again I would have told the soyboy she was with that if she says another word to me I would put him on his ass. 

13 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Of the most gun friendly states with the least laws.

Now do Chicago!

Guns don’t kill people, people do. All types of murders are up and a new weapon has arrived at the scene, the motor vehicle. 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I remember we stopped at an ice cream stand during the masking bullshit. I had my wife let me out so I could get in line while she parked the car. Forgot my mask. Some stupid bioch started saying something to me but I ignored her as i saw my wife was headed towards me with my mask. I put it on and didn’t say anything to Karen. If I had to do it over again I would have told the soyboy she was with that if she says another word to me I would put him on his ass. 

No you wouldn’t have 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Now do Chicago!

Guns don’t kill people, people do. All types of murders are up and a new weapon has arrived at the scene, the motor vehicle. 

Chicago is gang violence, different animal.

4 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Chicago is gang violence, different animal.

Yeah, I heard one of the most vicious gangs there is compromised of kids 8 and younger. Gotta keep your head on a swivel! 

If Chicago is gang violence, they know who is doing the violence then. Why don’t they stop it? 

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, BuckSwope said:

Sure doesn't seem to be an end in sight.   I guess this is just life in the U.S now?  

What changed to make this “just life”?

2 hours ago, edjr said:

don't walk on the same side of the street as someone. WTF!!!

I used to be called racist for that.  Now I'm part of the solution!  :banana:

2 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Of the most gun friendly states with the least laws.

2 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

Now do Chicago!

55 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

You think a Walmart shooter and the shootings in Chicago have a similar profile? 

He was talking about gun laws and states.

🤪

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, avoiding injuries said:

Yes. Just about every person in government got power hungry. Stupid. Every last one of them. All the precautions, the mandates, the lock downs… did nothing. 

This we don't agree on.  Some of the shutdowns did help from what I read - things like bars, restaurants.    

School shutdowns were definitely not worth the cost for that long.   Limiting outdoor activities like basketball and hiking like we are talking is sheer madness.  That's exactly what people should have been doing - exercise, interact with people, all +s.  

Long story short the biggest mistakes, IMO was that it became political instantly and we tried to do a one-size fits all approach which was dumb.   I doubt we fix the second one before we hit with something similar, and I guarantee we won't do anything about the first either.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

If Chicago is gang violence, they know who is doing the violence then. Why don’t they stop it? 

What is your solution for it?   

I know a guy who has the exact same job. Walmart has treated him well financially. But hella pressure. Basically a handful of disinterested temporaries tasked with emptying massive trailers in a matter of hours.

1 hour ago, Alias Detective said:

What changed to make this “just life”?

I would say our seeming acceptance of it and inability to take drastic measures to stop it.  

Gun bans aren't happening

Both sides talk about mental health but we don't seem to address this in a meaningful way. 

Education and jobs are eroding

21 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

He was talking about gun laws and states.

🤪

Yep, for sure missed that first part.  :wacko:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

What is your solution for it?   

Royal Caribbean docks in lake michigan, then hauls ass to africa.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Royal Caribbean docks in lake michigan, then hauls ass to africa.

Sometimes you hit the funny bone spot on. Kudos! 

7 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Probably not in this case, if the guy worked at Walmart he wasn’t locked down.  Could have had some stress from dealing with crazy customers in the middle of a pandemic though

Not likely. He was the Night Manager. Nothing but employees stocking shelves to deal with. 

5 hours ago, dogcows said:

America has more guns than people and more mass shootings than days in the year.

No, we don't. 

8 hours ago, BuckSwope said:

This trend was happening before COVID though.  

There has been an uptick in mass shootings since the ineffective and unnecessary Clinton AWB was allowed to sunset.

If I were a conspiracy theorist I might suggest that the uptick, and subsequent sensationalization of them, is designed to create the appearance of the need for a new AWB. 

Doing away with Gun Free Zones and allowing people to protect themselves would have a greater impact on reducing the occurrence of these events than would banning law abiding citizens from owning certain types of firearms. 

51 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

No, we don't. 

Over 600 mass shootings this year already. Perhaps you don’t know how many days there are in a year.

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Over 600 mass shootings this year already. Perhaps you don’t know how many days there are in a year.

Link?

Never mind. Somebody else did the heavy lifting for you. 

1 minute ago, 5-Points said:

How many were gang related? 

I'd guess most.   I think there are usually 50-100 school/mall/work type shootings during the year, but I could be off.    Another subsection is domestic shootings, so not all of the remaining are gang shootings.