edjr

Black Friday starts early at Vagina Walmart. - 6 shot dead

https://www.cnn.com/2022/11/22/us/chesapeake-virginia-walmart-shooting/index.html

The gunman who killed six people at a Walmart in Virginia on Tuesday night was an employee at the store, Chesapeake Police Chief Mark Solesky said Wednesday. Solesky said the gunman is believed to have died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound, but his identity has not been released because his next of kin has not been notified.

[Previous story, published at 7:31 a.m. ET]

At least six people were shot dead Tuesday night inside a Walmart in Chesapeake, Virginia, in an attack that unfolded within an hour of the store’s scheduled closing time, city officials said early Wednesday.

The shooter is dead, city officials said.

Investigators were sweeping the store overnight into Wednesday to search for victims or people who may have been hiding, Chesapeake Police spokesperson Leo Kosinski told CNN earlier. Police earlier reported people injured.

Investigators believe the shooter was an employee or former employee of the store who opened fire on other employees in a break room, a law enforcement source told CNN.

Officials believe the shooter at some point turned the gun on himself, according to the source.

:(

The mass murder wave just continues rolling. :(

Start in Virginia, circle out west through Idaho and Colorado, and now return back to Virginia again.

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

Start in Virginia, circle out west through Idaho and Colorado, and now return back to Virginia again.

Sure doesn't seem to be an end in sight.   I guess this is just life in the U.S now?  

I have a feeling this one won’t be getting much play unlike the one at the grocery store in Buffalo. 

5 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

Sure doesn't seem to be an end in sight.   I guess this is just life in the U.S now?  

Chicago deals with a lot of mass casualties in gang warfare but for the rest of the country, until recently, we' ve been use to "only" (cough) seeing these things every 4 months or so, not once a week. I'd hate for this uptick to indicate a new trend.

7 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Isn't it so kind of the media to keep sensualizing it and giving the next sicko the fame he desires. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I have a feeling this one won’t be getting much play unlike the one at the grocery store in Buffalo. 

It’s the top story on CNN.com.  HT wrong per usual 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

Chicago deals with a lot of mass casualties in gang warfare but for the rest of the country, until recently, we' ve been use to "only" (cough) seeing these things every 4 months or so, not once or twice a week. I'd hate for this uptick to indicate a new trend.

They are also 2 different type of shootings that involve different discussions and solutions.   

We can and should talk about both kinds.  

Why does Vagina have so many of these? 

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Lockdowns had serious effects on mentally unstable people

This trend was happening before COVID though.  

Just now, Cloaca du jour said:

Wasnt Black friday changed to grey friday?  Thought it was raciss?

I always thought it was called black friday because shopping on that day was like stealing?

• Haha 2

Just now, edjr said:

I always thought it was called black friday because shopping on that day was like stealing?

Good point.

6 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I think this is new.

We're not getting any breaks in between to digest these recent four. It's been Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom!

The world will be righted and back in proper alignment again if we could only make it until March or April for the next one.

5 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

There is something to this.  I don’t know to what degree, but it’s there .

Just now, Voltaire said:

I think this is new.

We're not getting any breaks in between to digest these recent four. It's been Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom!

Still trying to figure out the murders in Idaho.

7 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

There is something to this.  I don’t know to what degree, but it’s there .

Probably not in this case, if the guy worked at Walmart he wasn’t locked down.  Could have had some stress from dealing with crazy customers in the middle of a pandemic though

Ban Walmart ? :huh:

Did this Walmart sell gunz?

47 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Probably not in this case, if the guy worked at Walmart he wasn’t locked down.  Could have had some stress from dealing with crazy customers in the middle of a pandemic though

I wasn't specifically saying it is the case in this

I know youre pro lockdown pro mask so defend away

9 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I wasn't specifically saying it is the case in this

I know youre pro lockdown pro mask so defend away

Not pro lockdown.  Just saying that any supposed increase in mental health issues is just as likely if not more likely to be caused by living through a once in a century pandemic as any restrictions

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Not pro lockdown.  Just saying that any supposed increase in mental health issues is just as likely if not more likely to be caused by living through a once in a century pandemic as any restrictions

do you have kids? 

my son, and his classmates are way more affected by the lockdown than the pandemic ever will have done

• Like 1

Yeah it was Covid. Any shot at working MAGA and Putin in their as well? 

5 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

do you have kids? 

my son, and his classmates are way more affected by the lockdown than the pandemic ever will have done

I’ve also said repeatedly that keeping schools closed as long as they did was among the biggest mistakes.

Maybe for you it wasn’t, but children losing caregivers to Covid were much more impacted by the pandemic.

1 hour ago, BuckSwope said:

This trend was happening before COVID though.  

Could be Meds. I was reading that something like 33% of the country are currently on some sort of psychotic medication. 

Just now, lod001 said:

Could be Meds. I was reading that something like 33% of the country are currently on some sort of psychotic medication. 

The problem with meds is they stop taking them. Then the fun starts. 

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

the problem with meds is that once you start them you cant stop them

This.  

3 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

the problem with meds is that once you start them you cant stop them

Exactly. It’s not a fix, but man the money that gets made. Cha-Ching! 

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Nothing I've read about this type of mass shooter has that as a major factor.  Most if the time there is no diagnosed mental illness, so then there wouldn't be psych meds. 

America has more guns than people and more mass shootings than days in the year.

8 minutes ago, dogcows said:

America has more guns than people and more mass shootings than days in the year.

so basic math says the people is the problem

cause the % of guns involved in mass murders is lower than the % of people involved

15 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

so basic math says the people is the problem

cause the % of guns involved in mass murders is lower than the % of people involved

America has the most guns of any country on Earth. It also has the most mass shootings. Coincidence?

550k-600k Tutsis were killed, hacked to death, during the Rwandan genocide. With Machetes. 

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

do you have kids? 

My son was 7 when it started, he is 9 now.  He LOVED the pandemic, as did I. We still brought him to see his friends during the whole thing. Maybe 2 months of it we actually had to stay home and not be allowed to play on the jungle gym, they had police tape and had it locked.  :doh:

Wait is jungle gym racist? depends on the color of the kids playing I guess?

1 minute ago, edjr said:

My son was 7 when it started, he is 9 now.  He LOVED the pandemic, as did I. We still brought him to see his friends during the whole thing. Maybe 2 months of it we actually had to stay home and not be allowed to play on the jungle gym, they had police tape and had it locked.  :doh:

Wait is jungle gym racist? depends on the color of the kids playing I guess?

see you are a good parent, you still tried to keep him interacting, unfortunately for a lot of kids they didnt get that interraction

They took down basketball hoops and made people wear a mask at the beach.