WhiteWonder

** Turkey Day Football Thread **

I'm excited for all 3 games on the slate tomorrow... Lets discuss them here.

🦃 12:30 - Bills @ Lions +9.5

🦃 4:30 - Giants @ Cowboys -10

🦃 8:20 - Patriots @ Vikings -2.5

Bills @ Lions - Lions have been feisty and the Bills don't have a completely healthy Josh Allen. Feels like a lot of points will be scored. Kind of like the Lions taking the 9.5. 

Giants @ Cowboys - 10 points seems like a lot but if the Cowboys can just focus on stopping Barkley, it would seem like they should roll. Think we see some vintage Danny Dimes turnovers.

Patriots @ Vikings - Kirk Cousins on Prime Time. I'd go Pats ML. 

a lot of big fantasy players going too :thumbsup:

I remember a few years ago we wondered if it was Rodgers or McCarthy that was the reason for the Packers never winning. We finally have our answer. 

24 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Just made a 3 leg parlay Bills,Giants,Vikes.

Points, ML? 

I'm liking the Lions but I'll pay for +10.5.  Similar, Cowboys -9.5 (may go to -6.5).  Like Vikes -2.5.  I'll decide tomorrow.

Bills and Lions up first. I'm interested to see if Swift gets an increase in touches. He was 3rd string last week. Maybe if Detroit gets behind early, we see him get more action in the pass game. I don't know what the o/u will be on Goff's pass yards but i'd probably take the over. Diggs and Williams anytime TDs seem like decent bets too. Possibly parlayed. 

10 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Points, ML? 

I'm liking the Lions but I'll pay for +10.5.  Similar, Cowboys -9.5 (may go to -6.5).  Like Vikes -2.5.  I'll decide tomorrow.

Sorry I should have said I'm playing the points. Cool good luck tomorrow.

Dak is 9-2 against the Giants..................including 9-0 in his last 9 meetings. 

Dallas drills NY, covers easy. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

Dak is 9-2 against the Giants..................including 9-0 in his last 9 meetings. 

Division game on Turkey Day. Dallas wins but I'm scared of the big cover 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

Bills and Lions up first. I'm interested to see if Swift gets an increase in touches. He was 3rd string last week. Maybe if Detroit gets behind early, we see him get more action in the pass game. I don't know what the o/u will be on Goff's pass yards but i'd probably take the over. Diggs and Williams anytime TDs seem like decent bets too. Possibly parlayed. 

Thanks about reminding me about Detroit being behind. Took Golf for over 35.5 passing attempts.

Got some 7 leg parlay for the first game. FanDuel giving a $10 free bet if you make $20 cumulative parlays today. Not an amazing promo but figured I’ll spread the $20 out over the three games for shiits and giggles. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Cruzer said:

I got a bunch of fantasy players in this game. Should be fun.

McKenzie being heavily involved and Williams fumble seems to have earned Swift some additional carries 

3 hours ago, WhiteWonder said:

Got some 7 leg parlay for the first game. FanDuel giving a $10 free bet if you make $20 cumulative parlays today. Not an amazing promo but figured I’ll spread the $20 out over the three games for shiits and giggles. 

Hit it 

Williams anytime TD, Diggs anytime TD, Diggs over 60 yards, St Brown over 60 yards, Allen over 250 passing, Goff over 225 passing, Buffalo -2.5 ✅

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

That was an exciting game all around. 👍🏼

next up g-men and cowpokes. 

the 10 points worries me in a divisional turkey day game but Dallas should win this easily. Giants Back door cover perhaps?

what say the resident fans? @Cruzer @Big Guy @Gepetto @Hardcore troubadour

• Like 1

Was really hoping the Lions would win so my Pats could potentially pull even with the Bills.

But Lions are still kinda dumb, like that stupid 3rd and 1 going for the TD to Chark when you needed to keep alive with a new set of downs :doh:

Who the fock goes for it on 4th & 2 on your own side of the field in the 1st quarter?  :wall:

K. Moore strikes again and early. Have a $20m pounder rb and they throw is deep ok 3rd and 2…. :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, 5-Points said:

Who the fock goes for it on 4th & 2 on your own side of the field in the 1st quarter?  :wall:

Mikey and Kellen

1 minute ago, WhiteWonder said:

Mikey and Kellen

Idiots. They're lucky it only cost them 3. 

Just now, 5-Points said:

Idiots. They're lucky it only cost them 3. 

It’s a bad call in any game against anyone but they were acting like they are playing Kansas City and they need to make a statement and score points early.  It’s the Giants, forget the record they are not some juggernaut 

11 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

It’s a bad call in any game against anyone but they were acting like they are playing Kansas City and they need to make a statement and score points early.  It’s the Giants, forget the record they are not some juggernaut 

With their D, they shouldn't feel the "need" to score points unless they're down in the second half and the clock is winding down. 

Also, that was not possession with 2 feet in bounds on that pick. 

10 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

John Madden and got to love that.

Miss that guy. 

• Like 2

With intense up the field rushing pressure, K. Moore calls a slow developing reverse play….. no shiit yards. 

How about a screen to counter the rush? F’k K. Moore. :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 5-Points said:

With their D, they shouldn't feel the "need" to score points unless they're down in the second half and the clock is winding down. 

Also, that was not possession with 2 feet in bounds on that pick. 

Now they need to score points on their first possession. And their second possession. While stopping the Giants on both of theirs. 

And the pass game hasn't been working so well with the exception of Michael Gallup. 

Giants look solid and well prepared, props for a really good half of football. 

19 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

With intense up the field rushing pressure, K. Moore calls a slow developing reverse play….. no shiit yards. 

How about a screen to counter the rush? F’k K. Moore. :rolleyes:

:pointstosky:

1 minute ago, Cruzer said:

Giants look solid and well prepared, props for a really good half of football. 

They had some help. But yeah, they came to play. 

Dallas seem intent on making Dak a star when he should be a complimentary part of the offense in the Phil Simms or young Tom Brady mold.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, WhiteWonder said:

That was an exciting game all around. 👍🏼

next up g-men and cowpokes. 

the 10 points worries me in a divisional turkey day game but Dallas should win this easily. Giants Back door cover perhaps?

what say the resident fans? @Cruzer @Big Guy @Gepetto @Hardcore troubadour

I have 1 fantasy point from Dak and 1 fantasy point from Maher at half, this sucks.  I missed the game on TV in the first half though as I was playing a corn hole tournament which I won! 🏆

7 minutes ago, BufordT said:

Dallas seem intent on making Dak a star when he should be a complimentary part of the offense in the Phil Simms or young Tom Brady mold.

He's a game manager. They need to utilize him as such. 

4 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

He's a game manager. They need to utilize him as such. 

250 million dollars. Good job Jerry 

This is a 4th and go for it situation. 

16 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

250 million dollars. Good job Jerry 

Jerry is simultaneously the best owner and worst GM in the league.