wiffleball

Is there anything supernatural you kinda believe in?

i just checked youtube for "ghost" and only found half naked ladies and video game footage, so im skeptical.

I don’t but I’ve noticed little kids and adults that act like little kids do. 

21 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

So Justin you don't believe in ghosts but you believe in God?

So dumbass, you don’t believe in god but celebrate Christmas? 

On 11/24/2022 at 8:06 AM, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

No

came in to say this..ha. how to be on top of it raiders.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

id love to visit a house that people claim is haunted and spend a week alone in it or something.

Maybe once the kids are out of the house if it has electricity, plumbing, heater/central air, good wifi, and a comfortable bed.

If it's got none of those but is a spooky British castle, I could take my kids camping there for a week. I like camping and castles.

6 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

So Justin you don't believe in ghosts but you believe in God?

the bible makes no mention of ghosts.  now we know you have never read the Bible but lecture Christians on its teachings.  Nice!

30 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

the bible makes no mention of ghosts.  now we know you have never read the Bible but lecture Christians on its teachings.  Nice!

It does mention spirits.

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

There is no mention of this website in the bible but I'm pretty sure it's real.

22 hours ago, fandandy said:

He's got a point, Justin.

no he doesnt.  hes framing his argument in terms of God, so hes wrong.

On 11/26/2022 at 1:28 PM, BeenHereBefore said:

It does mention spirits.

it mentions demons but Shooter specifically mentioned ghosts as in humans lingering on the mortal plane which the Bible does not mention.

i remember in college we played with a ouija board with the lights off.  i was the guy moving it while everyone else freaked.

17 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

it mentions demons but Shooter specifically mentioned ghosts as in humans lingering on the mortal plane which the Bible does not mention.

True and maybe cause it doesn't mention it is the writers of the Bible was more concern with Demons and people taking a interest in the occult.

42 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Im just saying there is real stuff in the world that is not mentioned in the bible.  If being mentioned in the bible is your litmus test for real vs fake, then you're not a smart person.

53 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Wrong, how and why?

On 11/24/2022 at 8:13 PM, GobbleDog said:

30 years ago I watched the satellites move across the night sky in Maine (look like white stars moving fast). I watched one that eventually made a small flame burst and changed direction 90 degrees.

I mentioned it to a friend the next day and he said "yeah, that couldn't have been a satellite. They don't change directions like that."

Still wonder what it was... military... UFO... too much lsd as a teenager.  :dunno:

It is and it is cool that you share it here.  We collectively do not know anything, period.  We are so arrogant.  

13 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Disavowing the potential existence of something higher is the epitome of arrogance and stoopidity.

Who's doing that, me?  I believe in God, I also believe in ghosts, spirits, demons, etc.

5 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Who's doing that, me?  I believe in God, I also believe in ghosts, spirits, demons, etc.

My mistake.  What though in your mind do you think a ghost could be?  Let's start there.  

1 minute ago, fandandy said:

My mistake.  What though in your mind do you think a ghost could be?  Let's start there.  

I have no idea.  Could be souls of the dead, could be demons, both, I really don't know.

14 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

What god?

8 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

I have no idea.  Could be souls of the dead, could be demons, both, I really don't know.

I think once we ever truly understand things we will understand things.  What dies?  For instance.  What part of us dies when we die?  Atoms are atoms.  Sh1t is still spinning.  So what part is it that we are so consumed with and willing to worship to understand out of fear of not following the rules?  

I think it is infinity both ways.  I think if there was a technology to go inside of an atom and a technology to go infinitely out into space, neither way ever ends.

And here we all sit, cognizant, talking about what we talk about.  That is what we chose to do with this brief moment of consciousness.