Sign in to follow this  
Bills04

Wk 12: KC favored by 15.5!!; Pacheco at RB??

So .. I was just reading RotoPat's rankings over at Rotoworld, and he had a comment about the Chiefs being favored by 15.5 over the Rams.  I checked, and that IS accurate.

Are peeps FLEXing Pacheco?  With the spread that high, and KC's WRs banged up, I'm thinking Andy might actually call for 30 rushes.  Currently I'm FLEXing ARI RB J. Conner and ATL RB C. Patterson.  Hard to sit either of them for a guy that doesn't catch passes..  (I'm in a full-point PPR league.)  If peeps are playing Pacheco - over who else?  

(Oh - my RB1 is Henry, and RB2 is Barkley.)

I have Pacheco on the bench in my dynasty league. We get bonus pts for long TD plays.

I'm tempted to start him but it's tough to bench the league leader in rushing TDs, Jamaal Williams, or the rookie phenom Kenneth Walker for him.

I also have Patterson and I would be much more inclined to bench him for Pacheco.

Patterson would have had a dud last week if not for the kickoff return TD. He was the week before, his 1st back from IR. So that's one fluke play from him having two duds in a row. I'm not banking on a guy who has to run back a kickoff to have a good week. I would strongly consider sitting him for Pacheco.

I would bench Patterson for him imo.