Sign in to follow this  
Super Cubs

week 12 FU

Still waiting to eat turkey. 

I guess this is a good place to post my annual salute to Axe Elf detractors everywhere, who, by the time everyone else is enjoying their turkey in November, are having to eat crow.

Happy Crow Day, Axe Elf Detractors!

Singletary (by way of that ball hog Allen) did me no favors.

2 hours ago, weepaws said:

Still waiting to eat turkey. 

I'm all done. Turkey, stuffing, ham, homegrown potatoes with homemade gravy, squash, green beans with bacon, + homemade pumpkin & apple pie for dessert.

I am blessed.

• Like 1

FU D!ck Prescott.  The Giants down their top 2 CBs, and you throw up a focking dud?  

Ditto for Ceedee Lamb.  Nice name btw, douche.

At this point, my Dak, Lamb, and Dallas D combined are getting outscored by Graham focking Gano.  Are you kidding me?

And FU to the NFL.  There has been a flag on literally every play this game.  Please let these dickhead refs know that people really don't watch the games to see them, despite how buff they think they are

F Me for trusting anything to do with Thursday football. TNF usually sucks for FF and Thanksgiving football is little different.

Failed with Prescott, Pollard. Singletary, Barkley, Maher, and the Dallas D.

I had Lamb and he did ok, but I faced him in a heavy yardage league and he killed it!

I faced J Allen who, of course, hogged the ball.

I guess if someone out there started Schultz, they did ok. What am I saying!?! Of course everyone on FFT played him, or will play someone better!

• Confused 1

17 minutes ago, jrokh said:

Dallas can eat a big fat Turducken...

Capped off with a big sloppy steaming plate of Menudo!

So let's see, so far....

I have:

Dak:  Did nothing.  15pts, with NY missing their top CBs?  lol.  Started him over Lamar, who is bound to go off now

Barkley:  Apparently he's now in a 3 man committee.  Everyone knows you can't beat Dallas through the air.  Naturally, NY passes all day and forgets about Barkley.

Lamb:  Did ok.  Would have been a lot cooler if he didn't have 2 or 3 catches called back from penalties, getting tackled at the 1, TD taken away, etc, etc.

Tyler Bass:  6-6 last week.  Misses an XP this week

Dallas D.  NY missing their entire O Line.  We get 3 sacks and 1 turnover, plus give up a garbage time TD.

All of these guys are welcome to eat my Turducken

2 hours ago, easilyscan said:

I'm all done. Turkey, stuffing, ham, homegrown potatoes with homemade gravy, squash, green beans with bacon, + homemade pumpkin & apple pie for dessert.

I am blessed.

I would say so, I know after all that main course I would never ever be able too eat two whole pies.  

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, weepaws said:

I would say so, I know after all that main course I would never ever be able too eat two whole pies.  

Good one!

And FU Jeff 'start of the week' Wilson. 

There are a few guys that have, without exception, career days against me every time I play them.  Alvin Kamara is one.  Tyreek is another, and is off and running already.  FU Tyreek

It's almost not worth giving Lamar a FU anymore.  Instead, FU to myself to continuing to start this overrated clown.

OMFG is my luck beyond putrid.  

Have Henry in 2 leagues.  One of which gives big bonuses for long TDs.

70yd reception.  Henry galloping into the end zone.  Focking fumbles at the 1

FU Fields for leaving me with Lamar Jacksoff at QB. 

Oh, almost forgot Mike Evans (unlike TB12 who definitely forgot him). 

4 minutes ago, DonS said:

#metoo :wub:

In spite of the TD his stats are pathetic. Seven carries for 10 yards zero receptions. With Miami up 27-0 I'm afraid they'll bench him and give the back up RB's work

13 minutes ago, ZeroTolerance said:

FU Fields for leaving me with Lamar Jacksoff at QB. 

Don't know if it was greed, stupidity, or a little of both, but it looks like he's going to regret doing this.

Lamar Jackson turned down $250 million extension from Ravens. Lamar Jackson's self-imposed deadline to reach an agreement on a contract extension came and went, and with no deal in place, the Baltimore Ravens' superstar QB will play this season under his fifth-year option. Sep 11, 2022

7 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

In spite of the TD his stats are pathetic. Seven carries for 10 yards zero receptions. With Miami up 27-0 I'm afraid they'll bench him and give the back up RB's work

Yeah, I'm fearing the same thing. :mad:

Just so we're clear, last week I started Brian Robinson.  He did squat, and Gibson had 40 touches.  

This week, it's all Robinson, as he merrily sits on my bench.  lol

FU Tee Higgins.  3 pts?  Well, he did drop a 15 yarder right in his hands, and had a 30 yarder called back.  But FU all the same.  

FU Terry Mclaurin.  I had Deebo in my lineup all week until I made the mistake of watching that stupid fantasy show.  They had Terry ranked 4th.  lol.  Focking scrub

I suppose I should be thankful he at least got a touchdown.

Jeff Wilson (unknown) left Miami's Week 12 game against the Texans.

He appeared to walk off grabbing near his calf, and gingerly walked into the locker room with trainers. It's possible that it's just a cramp and that he's getting the rest of the day off with the Dolphins up 30-0. Wilson scored a rushing touchdown and added 30 total yards between eight carries and a catch before exiting. 

1 hour ago, DonS said:

FU to my power trio of 1sf half sh1t:  Burrow/Higgins/Chubb 

Thanks for the reverse jinx for Tee Higgins who is now 5 for 77 for 1 TD.

Marcus Mariota is such a piece of sh*t. First and goal at the 2...carries it himself for a loss of 2, then throws a pick. Glad they didn't do something stupid like hand the ball to Patterson.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

Thanks for the reverse jinx for Tee Higgins who is now 5 for 77 for 1 TD.

Worked for all 3!!!   Took 'em long enough though.  :pointstosky:

32 minutes ago, Super Cubs said:

same here F them

Rejoice brother!!!!! 

• Like 1