Sign in to follow this  
himmystyles

Justin Fields

With his shoulder injury, a bye week, and the bears not playing for anything, would you guys use a waiver on him if he was dropped? Any utility ROS or too risky? 

If you have a Qb , and it’s a one Qb league I wouldn’t. 

On 11/25/2022 at 8:40 AM, weepaws said:

If you have a Qb , and it’s a one Qb league I wouldn’t. 

I have kyler right now and rostered Carr to cover his bye week and his injury in case. Fields is a free agent, and is week 14 bye while kyler is 13. Would u stick with Carr as backup or drop and grab fields? 

I wouldn’t roster two qbs. But if you feel the need, I would rather have Fields, he’s been posting some great ff points.  But I’m not to sure how badly he’s injured n

I picked up Fields off waivers when he got popular…and (like other managers), he won weeks for me. Am lucky to have Hurts…. At this point (and b/c am playoff-bound & have another qb-1), I’m keeping Fields due to the Detroit matchup in W17. If he plays well through injury, i’d like the *option* to consider playing him against a team that he recently put up +50 points against.  This is both luxury & greed on my part.  If i were in different circumstances, I’d likely waive Fields (given his healthy & tough opponents in next weeks).  Still may do so if it looks like he’ll be shut down…. Much may depend on how your season is shaping up.