Sign in to follow this  
Frozenbeernuts

Glenn Beck and Whitney Webb

Guys like HT, Drobs, craftsman (seafoam?) Were right about a lot of shlt. I am sickened by liberals. I always wondered how the mafia seemed to up and disappear. They just merged with intelligence and its obvious once you see the signs.

Liberal politicians aren't the only ones involved of course, but when it comes to whether a citizen will believe the drivle they are fed, it's obvious that liberal citizens are willing to believe all of this virtue signaling by their liberal overlords.

Why are there almost 0 prominent liberals who talk about actual important issues?

My biggest ? Why did we find out about Epstein? Was it just the wrong person found out about what he was doing? Was there a competing faction that wanted him out of the picture?

I've always been a big Glenn Beck fan. He loses me when he goes on his religious rants. When that happens I'm out pretty quickly. But his politics are spot on.

• Like 1

wait you think the mafia disappeared? :wacko:

2 hours ago, WhiteWonder said:

wait you think the mafia disappeared? :wacko:

No... not what I said. I said how they seemed to up and disappear. Once all of the main trails ended that was mostly it. Everyone acting like the good guys won and the mafia was no more. I know they didn't just disappear but I never looked into this stuff much

I know to some people this is probably a rehash of what they know, but Whitney Webb is an excellent curated source for a lot of this high level conspiracy stuff.

One of my takeaways though, and this is just based on this one interview, Glenn Beck does not seem like a genuine person. I haven't listened to anything he has said in a very long time, but if I was to base his character on this one show I would say he is acting here. I don't her Tucker Carlson vibes where he at least seems genuine.

Beck tries to lead her into admitting that we need more conservatives, which she doesn't take. I think we need less liberals, which usually means more conservatives. Ultimately we can't trust most politicians.

US citizens owning firearms is the biggest thing standing in the way of their NWO.