craftsman

Alyssa Milano blasted by conservatives, Elon Musk after trading in Tesla for Volkswagen

1 hour ago, fandandy said:

The same reason we all post here.  People love to be noticed.  I am certain that as soon as you saw the little red circle you looked to see what it was.  Human nature.  We are needy.

I don't hate this place or Mike. 

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

I don't hate this place or Mike. 

Neither do I.  I have tons of respect for Mike.  In real, that cat is cool I can guarantee it.  Imagine being God of this site.  He is definitely a twisted individual and I would love to meet him someday.

2 hours ago, MDC said:

Those Geeks googled Alyssa Milano to jerk off. 

Crapman did it cause he’s a jerkoff.

:( 

Many, I was so into her back in her Embrace of the Vampire days, when she was willing to do soft pron to shed her kiddie-actor reputation.  :wub: 

But as my wife just pointed out, I married someone who kinda looks like her but hasn't gone through the fat yoyo phases, and isn't a psycho.  :banana: 

On 11/27/2022 at 12:47 PM, Strike said:

If Alyssa hates Musk so much why doesn't she stop posting on Twitter? 

To stay "relevant"...

On 11/27/2022 at 1:11 PM, MDC said:

Those Geeks googled Alyssa Milano to jerk off. 

Crapman did it cause he’s a jerkoff.

:( 

:first: 

Seems like a lot of misses in this entire story.

Milano for making her problems with Twitter about Telsa. Quit Twitter if you don't like it.

The guy who chided Milano because 80 years ago VW was founded by Nazis/White Supremacists.  Bad comparison since AM's problem is Twitter having way too many of those people and I am unaware of VW currently is following a Nazi doctrine. 

there maybe more.

9 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

Milano for making her problems with Twitter about Telsa. Quit Twitter if you don't like it.

The guy who chided Milano because 80 years ago VW was founded by Nazis/White Supremacists.  Bad comparison since AM's problem is Twitter having way too many of those people and I am unaware of VW currently is following a Nazi doctrine. 

there maybe more.

TWO years ago the CEO of Volkswagen said he could not be 100% certain that the labor they use in China had not been in a Chinese concentration camp:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-54918309

14 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

there maybe more.

What is funny is Milano and the left don't understand what real white supremists and bigots are.  They reflect their own bigotry on people who believe in free speech and equal treatment of all while they expose how historicly clueless and what illogical imbeciles they really are.   And just to be clear, only a moron thinks free speech and equal treatment have anything in common with Nazi doctrine.  

7 hours ago, Strike said:

TWO years ago the CEO of Volkswagen said he could not be 100% certain that the labor they use in China had not been in a Chinese concentration camp:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-54918309

The twitter guy should have responded to Milano with that then, rather then the outdated Hitler stuff....though from your story I'm guessing it's a hard thing to verity with a 100% certainty in China.  

2 hours ago, jonmx said:

What is funny is Milano and the left don't understand what real white supremists and bigots are.  They reflect their own bigotry on people who believe in free speech and equal treatment of all while they expose how historicly clueless and what illogical imbeciles they really are.   And just to be clear, only a moron thinks free speech and equal treatment have anything in common with Nazi doctrine.  

Ummm, yeah, okay. <slowly backs away>   😟

On 11/27/2022 at 10:26 AM, craftsman said:

Being old and obsessed with anonymous posters online must suck. Always following me around announcing my posts is a serious issue for you old focks all tied up in your anger in you final years. You don't even know who you are angry at but yet you obsessively follow strangers around.  And somehow are proud of it as if it's some achievement in life. Well, maybe in your life it is. :dunno:

As opposed to being old and obsessed with random libs getting OWNED!! ZOMG! on Twitter like a teenager?   SO much better use of your time.  

Keep fighting the good fight! 

• Thanks 3

Desperate attempts to achieve validation is not new for actors, Milano is one of the more insufferable twats. 

44 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

As opposed to being old and obsessed with random libs getting OWNED!! ZOMG! on Twitter like a teenager?   SO much better use of your time.  

Keep fighting the good fight! 

MDC got another old liberal to sit around and curse the world and attack this stranger for their problems. Keep it up greybeard. Have some applesauce.

5 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

Ummm, yeah, okay. <slowly backs away>   😟

Oh please o' wise one, explain how free speech is now a Nazi Doctrine.   Enlighten us with your vast intelligence.  It is hilarious how modern leftists biggest fear is free speech. 

On 11/27/2022 at 11:12 AM, MDC said:

Crapman liked this story so much he posted it three times at 4 am. 

Bahahaha 🤣🤣🤣

On 11/27/2022 at 1:23 PM, craftsman said:

Another obsession. Why do liberals have nothing else in life other than strangers on the internet?

Is this a real post? 🤣🤣🤣

The biggest board loser who posts more than anyone here is making this statement? This is hilarious. 

9 hours ago, WhiteWonder said:

Is this a real post? 🤣🤣🤣

The biggest board loser who posts more than anyone here is making this statement? This is hilarious. 

Nice. Following me around at midnight on a week night. Hope you slept real well. :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Nice. Following me around at midnight on a week night. Hope you slept real well. :thumbsup:

Nobody needs to follow you. You’re always here:, to the tune of 6,000 posts in three months. Morning, noon and night, 24/7/365.

Even on XMas. :( 

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Nobody needs to follow you. You’re always here:, to the tune of 6,000 posts in three months. Morning, noon and night, 24/7/365.

Even on XMas. :( 

There's one of my other followers. I knew he would be along soon. Now we just need some mooney, timhack, herbivore, rusty, edjr, and the rest of the liberal posse to continue their obsessing. Bring it on girls. :thumbsup:

Makes one wonder what other, now irrelevant, actresses from ther 80's or 90's think about the issues.  Maybe she can get a website together where she, Shannon Doherty, Tiffany Amber Theissen, Lisa Bonet and others can share their thoughts, such as they are.  They may get tens and tens of followers.

On 11/29/2022 at 8:52 AM, RLLD said:

Desperate attempts to achieve validation is not new for actors, Milano is one of the more insufferable twats. 

Anyone who cares what any celebrity says politically- left or right- is a dumbass. 

As you said- they are just looking to validate themselves and feel important. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Anyone who cares what any celebrity says politically- left or right- is a dumbass. 

As you said- they are just looking to validate themselves and feel important. 

Agree. I would throw athletes in as well. 

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

Agree. I would throw athletes in as well. 

Fine by me.

All of it is just an example of people putting value in the wrong people's opinions on these issues

• Thanks 1

When a female loses her attractiveness to the extent that I no longer desire to know her carnally I pretty much lose interst in anything they have to say.  That would make me a sexist or a misogynist, but really it just puts them on a par with men because I really don't care what most of them have to say either. 

2 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Fine by me.

All of it is just an example of people putting value in the wrong people's opinions on these issues

Agree completely. And that does present something of a problem, which to my mind is just where do we turn?

I cannot trust media any longer, and politicians are all completely untrustworthy.... talking heads such as Faucci or others are clearly compromised. All we get is politically-driven nonsense from every possible angle.  I feel as though we have lost people who were grounded in beliefs that were based on central truths

2 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

When a female loses her attractiveness to the extent that I no longer desire to know her carnally I pretty much lose interst in anything they have to say.  That would make me a sexist or a misogynist, but really it just puts them on a par with men because I really don't care what most of them have to say either. 

Not sure.  If you were economically disadvantaged and unable to provide, women would ignore you.  A woman will happily accept an ugly guy if he has fame and/or money.

Men are only useful and appreciated on the condition that they provide something.

25 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Not sure.  If you were economically disadvantaged and unable to provide, women would ignore you.  A woman will happily accept an ugly guy if he has fame and/or money.

Men are only useful and appreciated on the condition that they provide something.

Unfortunately for me I bring neither looks, fame, nor wealth to the table.

1 minute ago, Engorgeous George said:

Unfortunately for me I bring neither looks, fame, nor wealth to the table.

Ten you are the luckiest one.  The financial, emotional and intellectual drain of a woman in your life will never weigh on you.