Sign in to follow this  
TimHauck

People gonna want to cancel Lamar Jackson?

Just now, TimHauck said:

Lol.  I mostly just want Lamar to acknowledge it.  It’s disappointing to me that not only has he not apologized, he has doubled down. 

The fact that so many don’t have an issue with this phrase is basically the reason gays aren’t more accepted IMO.  This is similar to what I mentioned earlier about the phrase “that’s gay” that was popular when I was in high school (not sure if it still is).  People weren’t usually trying to ridicule gay people when they said that, but using it in a negative light (like the dickeating comment) is homophobic.

Lol

Just now, TimHauck said:

No, a woman saying “blow me” or telling a woman to eat a d1ck is still negative, it’s just not homophobic

If she tells a guy to "blow me" it becomes homophobic tho.  

11 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

What does the term "kiss my azz" reference? Can people say that instead? Is that phrase in the clear? Becauee it means the exact same thing.

This is the closest you’ve come to a logical point, but still not the same

1) Being a kissass is a commonly used figure of speech, I’m not sure if the same can be said for being a dickeater

2) Everyone has an azz so it’s not predominantly done by gays

3) If you are telling someone of the same sex to kiss your azz, you are essentially calling yourself gay too if you want that to happen.   The insult in Jackson’s statement was calling the tweeter gay and essentially saying that was the reason he wasn’t good at football 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

1) Being a kissass is a commonly used figure of speech, I’m not sure if the same can be said for being a dickeater

3) If you are telling someone of the same sex to kiss your azz, you are essentially calling yourself gay too if you want that to happen.   The insult in Jackson’s statement was calling the tweeter gay and essentially saying that was the reason he wasn’t good at football 

Lol you win, Karen.   

It was fun

Why do you people keep doing this? State your opinion and just move along. Debating does no good. No one is changing their opinion.

The only thing this proves his how hypocritical the the world is and also how important it is Musk took over twitter,.

53 minutes ago, edjr said:

Why do you people keep doing this? State your opinion and just move along. Debating does no good. No one is changing their opinion.

The only thing this proves his how hypocritical the the world is and also how important it is Musk took over twitter,.

:thumbsup:

I hope he doesn’t get suspended. I’m hanging by a thread where I have him. He’s kinda sucked after a hot start.  Not a huge bust, but a let down.  Should have took Hurts. He can throw it. 

2 hours ago, nobody said:

So you're not even offended.  You just want people to acknowledge that his statement is homophobic even though he had no ill-intent toward homosexuals with the message.  What a fūcking Karen you are.

People like you are the problem

:first:

Close thread.  Cancel retards like Hauck instead.  

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

This guy isn't offended by Lamar Jackson's tweet.  It's just important to him that other people get offended by it.

8 hours ago, TimHauck said:

But knowing that you’re talking to a guy, and not knowing his sexual orientation but using the phrase “eat d1ck” with a negative connotation, is absolutely homophobic.  I can’t believe people are actually debating this.

This is so stupid.  If I tell you to eat a d1ck then that means I hate gay people?

This is similar to what I mentioned earlier about the phrase “that’s gay” that was popular when I was in high school (not sure if it still is).  People weren’t usually trying to ridicule gay people when they said that, but using it in a negative light (like the dickeating comment) is homophobic.

They used that phrase quite often on shows like the King of Queens, Two and a Half Men, etc. Those who are upset by it, need thicker skin. The world isn't perfect, no one has the right to never be offended. 

1 hour ago, Shooter McGavin said:

This is so stupid.  If I tell you to eat a d1ck then that means I hate gay people?

No. Some of your other insensitive remarks seem to say that you hold them in low regard though. Or you did.

1 hour ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Not necessarily, but it means you are talking about them negatively 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, edjr said:

Lamar is too good and the wrong color to suspend.

Truth

4 hours ago, TimHauck said:

More dumb hypotheticals.

No, a girl saying “blow me” isn’t homophobic because she doesn’t have a d1ck

I was on board that his comment was derisive towards gays until I saw this, and it occurred to me... "blow me" IMO is a reference to performing an act which puts that person in a position of inferiority and submissiveness.  Basically something like "be my biotch" or whatever we can say in this crazy PC world these days which indicates that you are a beta to my alpha. 

Anyway, I'm now OK with "eating d1ck" being a similar pejorative.  :thumbsup: 

3 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

If you tell someone to eat chit does that mean you hate chit?

Cultist are such moron snowflakes.  Outraged over everything.

Little puzzies. 

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, TimHauck said:

No, a woman saying “blow me” or telling a woman to eat a d1ck is still negative, it’s just not homophobic

Not necessarily, but it means you are talking about them negatively 

Who cares ? Lamar Jackson has the right to talk about anyone he wants to in a negative way, just like everyone on this thread. It's called free speech, and even though it can be uncomfortable at times (think of the hideous specimen known as Kathy Griffin holding up a severed head of President Trump) it's better than the alternative. Censorship running rampant with special 'word police'  Like I said earlier, being a human being on planet earth in 2022 doesn't give you the right to never be offended. This past August, I didn't renew my subscription to the newspaper I had subscribed to for 7 years because of extreme censorship in the comments section. Trust me, you don't want that world. 

7 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

Who cares ? Lamar Jackson has the right to talk about anyone he wants to in a negative way, just like everyone on this thread. It's called free speech, and even though it can be uncomfortable at times (think of the hideous specimen known as Kathy Griffin holding up a severed head of President Trump) it's better than the alternative. Censorship running rampant with special 'word police'  Like I said earlier, being a human being on planet earth in 2022 doesn't give you the right to never be offended. This past August, I didn't renew my subscription to the newspaper I had subscribed to for 7 years because of extreme censorship in the comments section. Trust me, you don't want that world. 

Sorry, by “them” I was referring to gay people.  Saying someone eats d1cks as an insult, is saying they should be insulted to be gay.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Sorry, by “them” I was referring to gay people.  Saying someone eats d1cks as an insult, is saying they should be insulted to be gay.

See how ridiculous we've 'already' become ? I knew exactly who you were referring to when you said 'them' but you've been conditioned to believe that might offend someone, or some group of people, so you feel guilty enough about it to apologize. That's BS and you shouldn't subscribe to it. We've become far too sensitive. Sometime within the last decade, someone recorded Madonna using the N-word. Of course she apologized profusely and said the recorded conversation (she didn't know she was being recorded) was taken out of context. She's around 60 years old, & when she was growing up, that word wasn't as taboo as it is today. Of course the whole thing went viral and the online community was upset, but it passed.

My fear is that we're already at, or approaching a day where someone who isn't Lamar Jackson, Madonna, or another wealthy athlete or entertainer, etc, post or say something they shouldn't and maybe lose an entire career because of it. Here's another thing that bothers me. A couple weeks ago we had an unseasonably mild day. Took a drive downtown to pick up a Lipton iced tea at a gas station I frequented many years ago. As soon as I turned off the car, I heard an outrageously loud car stereo. You know the ones, the ones you can hear and feel when they're five blocks away. They pulled up next to me. Stereotypical fat white girl, driving her black boyfriend around. The music was some of the filthiest I ever heard. 

The words pretty much consisted of.....Ni**ers, bitches, hoes, rape, kill the pigs, cap yo ass, etc. So 'those people' are allowed transmit that all over town, but if a non POC says it, they're supposed to be crucified. F That  

He deleted it, it never happened. 

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

You really need to get over being picked on as a kid. JFC you're a twink. 

• Haha 3

35 minutes ago, edjr said:

He deleted it, it never happened. 

[DonLemon]I think we need to read this tweet in the proper context[/DonLemon]

On 11/28/2022 at 7:07 AM, craftsman said:

All the guy did is tell the truth. 

It is the same thing right now with Kanye.  The dood ain't lying.  But, certain things, you just can't say.

I think most of these cats have more than enough money so God bless them for spouting off, right or wrong.  The world is slowly becoming The Geek Club and I dig it.

This entire debate that we are currently having planet-wide is about which world we want to exist in.  The liberals, shockingly, are choosing the Chinese model.  It seems so odd to me.  They are the weirdest ones.

2 minutes ago, fandandy said:

This entire debate that we are currently having planet-wide is about which world we want to exist in.  The liberals, shockingly, are choosing the Chinese model.  It seems so odd to me.  They are the weirdest ones.

Some of them wouldn’t mind being locked In their apartment and gathering links all day. As long as their wife could go to work

to me the liberals attacking people like Kanye West, Lamar Jackson and Dave Chappelle is all part of the process of blacks turning republican.  every time the radical MSM attacks prominent blacks, it creates a few more cracks in the union between the democratic party and the black community and makes it just a little easier for blacks to join the GOP.   

7 minutes ago, fandandy said:

they are communists.  of course they want the chinese model.