Sign in to follow this  
craftsman

Fauci has a 'completely open mind' about COVID-19 lab leak theory, says evidence 'strongly' points elsewhere

Agree 100%, it totally sucks when people will do or say anything just to get any attention at all.  Pathetic.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Agree 100%, it totally sucks when people will do or say anything just to get any attention at all.  Pathetic.  

including creating the same thread created 3 times at 4 am?

• Haha 2

Sorry but Fauci lost ALL his credibility when it came out he purposely lied saying the vaccine stops the spread and also the when it came out he was making money off the vaccine. Anything he says now shouldn’t be taken seriously. Cause if I were to peddle misinformation like he did I’d lose my license to practice medicine especially when it resulted in deaths of people. He should lose it but we know he wont. 

You Clownzo zombies are just parroting what Cucker Carlson said about him.

Fauci is just another obsession point with you, the same neck of the retard woods as Hunter Biden, BLM, Antifa, vaccines, etc.

FDS!

https://www.science.org/content/article/almost-everything-tucker-carlson-said-about-anthony-fauci-week-was-misleading-or-false

Carlson seems to relish criticisms of his comments, which inevitably draw more attention to him and his show. But at the risk of playing into his hand, Science fact-checked his criticisms of Fauci. The analysis shows Carlson took facts out of context and cited long-debunked studies or reports to attack Fauci. He also repeatedly blamed Fauci and other scientists for changing their minds based on new evidence—the bedrock of scientific progress. In Carlson’s calculus, such reversals equal lying.

😂

• Confused 1

15 minutes ago, lod001 said:

He should be publicly hung for crimes against the state.

This is crazy. You need help 

9 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

This is crazy. You need help 

Read that story I posted. This is from science.org, not Mother Jones.

The only thing Fauci did was early in the pandemic discourage mask usage, because he was worried there would be a mask shortage that would compromise the PPE ability to do their jobs, and he reversed himself on that and strongly urged the wearing of masks after it was determined no mask shortage would occur. 

Then the alt-right went apesh!t and twisted into a crapshow of misinformation and kicking facts out of context., just like it does with so much of everything else.

23 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

The only thing Fauci did was early in the pandemic discourage mask usage, because he was worried there would be a mask shortage that would compromise the PPE ability to do their jobs, and he reversed himself on that and strongly urged the wearing of masks after it was determined no mask shortage would occur. 

Then the alt-right went apesh!t and twisted into a crapshow of misinformation and kicking facts out of context., just like it does with so much of everything else.

That tshirt over your face didn’t help. It only made matters worse 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

I followed the science and I didn’t find much. I followed the money and found the science. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

:first: 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I followed the science and I didn’t find much. I followed the money and found the science. 

What astounds me is I had actual doctors at my school that have written papers, specialized, studied stuff like this, etc and ALL said “we can’t publicly speak out but just know that we are going to teach you differently than what they’re saying because they aren’t dealing with patients or the public. We are.” And yet you have ppl that will disagree with them that haven’t even taken a college level biology course. All because “the government wouldn’t lie to us” 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

What astounds me is I had actual doctors at my school that have written papers, specialized, studied stuff like this, etc and ALL said “we can’t publicly speak out but just know that we are going to teach you differently than what they’re saying because they aren’t dealing with patients or the public. We are.” And yet you have ppl that will disagree with them that haven’t even taken a college level biology course. All because “the government wouldn’t lie to us” 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Even after seeing we were lied to. It’s not up for debate anymore. Masks don’t work! Masks work! Two masks are better! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You should follow my link to the science.org and brush up on all the misinformation your hero Tucker Tardson has spread on Dr. Fauci. He's lucky he doesn't get hammered with a slander lawsuit, but you clowns guzzle the misinformation like beer at a frat party.

34 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

And that’s all typical, but the one guy suggested Fauci should be executed. Seems like that’s going a tad far :dunno:

1 hour ago, lod001 said:

He should be publicly hung for crimes against the state.

Who was it advocating for banning people if they call for violence?

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Who was it advocating for banning people if they call for violence?

This underscores how hate in this country is spilling over its banks, fueled by extremist media entities that spread lies for the sake of ratings and money.

I think Fauci did a great job, particularly having to deal with COVID, the politics and the arsholes such as Carlson being out to get him.

24 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

What astounds me is I had actual doctors at my school that have written papers, specialized, studied stuff like this, etc and ALL said “we can’t publicly speak out but just know that we are going to teach you differently than what they’re saying because they aren’t dealing with patients or the public. We are.” 

Can you give some examples of what they taught you differently (preferably something other than about masks)?

1 hour ago, Djgb13 said:

Sorry but Fauci lost ALL his credibility when it came out he purposely lied saying the vaccine stops the spread and also the when it came out he was making money off the vaccine. Anything he says now shouldn’t be taken seriously. Cause if I were to peddle misinformation like he did I’d lose my license to practice medicine especially when it resulted in deaths of people. He should lose it but we know he wont. 

I’m pretty sure he has stated he donates his royalties to charity.  

• Haha 3

When Biden said if you get the jab you won’t get Covid, Fauci should have immediately corrected him on that. Did he? 

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

This underscores how hate in this country is spilling over its banks, fueled by extremist media entities that spread lies for the sake of ratings and money.

I think Fauci did a great job, particularly having to deal with COVID, the politics and the arsholes such as Carlson being out to get him.

lying fraud fauci is a pile of dogshit. He knew masks did nothing yet wanted everyone to wear them. Lost all credibility right there.

34 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

When Biden said if you get the jab you won’t get Covid, Fauci should have immediately corrected him on that. Did he? 

POS was too busty checking to see if the pfizer checks had cleared in his bank account.

2 minutes ago, lod001 said:

POS was too busty checking to see if the pfizer checks had cleared in his bank account.

Yeah, he didn’t. He got a lot more wrong than masks. 

Yeah, he didn’t. He got a lot more wrong than masks. 

He got just about everything wrong. Just a big pile of dogshit. Of course now his best response is under oath, 'i don't remember'. Fockin POS. How convenient.

He got just about everything wrong. Just a big pile of dogshit. Of course now his best response is under oath, 'i don't remember'. Fockin POS. How convenient.

He did help get the 81 million votes. Couldn’t have done it without him. 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He did help get the 81 million votes. Couldn’t have done it without him. 

And maybe if more Republicans had gotten vaccinated they’d have had more votes in the 2022 midterms

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I am totally open to there being one decent Leftist, but the evidence strongly points against it. 

Hunter Biden Hunter Biden Dr. Fauci Dr. Fauci Hunter Biden Hunter Biden Dr. Fauci Dr. Fauci Hunter Biden Hunter Biden Dr. Fauci Dr. Fauci Hunter Biden Hunter Biden Dr. Fauci Dr. Fauci Hunter Biden Hunter Biden Dr. Fauci Dr. Fauci Hunter Biden Hunter Biden Dr. Fauci Dr. Fauci Hunter Biden Hunter Biden Dr. Fauci Dr. Fauci Hunter Biden Hunter Biden Dr. Fauci Dr. Fauci Hunter Biden Hunter Biden Dr. Fauci Dr. Fauci Hunter Biden Hunter Biden Dr. Fauci Dr. Fauci Hunter Biden Hunter Biden Dr. Fauci Dr. Fauci Hunter Biden Hunter Biden Dr. Fauci Dr. Fauci Hunter Biden Hunter Biden Dr. Fauci Dr. Fauci ...

🌀 🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀

1 hour ago, lod001 said:

Yea, actually cultist not listing to Fauci led to tons of them dying in 2022 and directly led to them losing several states in the midterms.

They'll also lose future elections due to no longer with us cultist.

SAD

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Hunter Biden Hunter Biden Dr. Fauci Dr. Fauci Hunter Biden Hunter Biden Dr. Fauci Dr. Fauci Hunter Biden Hunter Biden Dr. Fauci Dr. Fauci Hunter Biden Hunter Biden Dr. Fauci Dr. Fauci Hunter Biden Hunter Biden Dr. Fauci Dr. Fauci Hunter Biden Hunter Biden Dr. Fauci Dr. Fauci Hunter Biden Hunter Biden Dr. Fauci Dr. Fauci Hunter Biden Hunter Biden Dr. Fauci Dr. Fauci Hunter Biden Hunter Biden Dr. Fauci Dr. Fauci Hunter Biden Hunter Biden Dr. Fauci Dr. Fauci Hunter Biden Hunter Biden Dr. Fauci Dr. Fauci Hunter Biden Hunter Biden Dr. Fauci Dr. Fauci Hunter Biden Hunter Biden Dr. Fauci Dr. Fauci ...

🌀 🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀

RUSSIA RUSSIA UKRAINE RUSSIA RUSSIA UKRAINE GOOD PEOPLE BOTH SIDES HORSE MEDICINE RUSSIA UKRAINE BLEACH

5 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

RUSSIA RUSSIA UKRAINE RUSSIA RUSSIA UKRAINE GOOD PEOPLE BOTH SIDES HORSE MEDICINE RUSSIA UKRAINE BLEACH

Don’t forget peepee tape and ketchup on steak and kids in cages. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Don’t forget peepee tape and ketchup on steak and kids in cages. 

Link to where anyone continues to discuss these matters ...

Oh, that's right, you can't get past not-so-current events.

BLM BLM BLM ANTIFA ANTIFA ANTIFA ...

😂

It does appear that Faucci played everyone, and even when the science showed he had done so, the guy has evaded accountability.

This guy is a top shelf POS. 

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Raven Fan said:

Yea, actually cultist not listing to Fauci led to tons of them dying in 2022 and directly led to them losing several states in the midterms.

They'll also lose future elections due to no longer with us cultist.

SAD

You may want to check whose dropping dead now cause its the jabbed.

You may want to check whose dropping dead now cause its the jabbed.

If Trump had won re-election the left would be screaming about this unsafe, ineffective jab. I can’t prove it, but I know it’s true. 

If Trump had won re-election the left would be screaming about this unsafe, ineffective jab. I can’t prove it, but I know it’s true. 

No it’s not.