Sign in to follow this  
craftsman

Sen. Ed Markey renews feud with Elon Musk in ridiculed tweet: 'He's just not that into you'

Markey wants this NOW!! 

Answer him damnit!!! :cry:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/sen-ed-markey-renews-feud-elon-musk-ridiculed-tweet

Sen. Ed Markey, D-Mass., renewed his now on-going feud with Twitter CEO Elon Musk for the latter’s refusal to take the senator’s demands seriously Saturday.

Markey tweeted that Musk had refused to respond to his formal letter sent out on Nov. 11 requiring answers regarding Musk’s plans to combat disinformation on Twitter. The Democrat said that Saturday marked one day after his original deadline and that Musk has yet to formally respond beyond jabs on Twitter.

He tweeted, "@elonmusk could respond to my tweets but failed to respond to my letter by yesterday’s deadline and answer basic questions about Twitter verification. Congress must end the era of failed Big Tech self-regulation and pass laws that put user safety over the whims of billionaires."

Is that how the world works?  Make a unilateral demand and set anarbitrary deadline and if the deadline is not met is you have been wronged.  Intersting.  I believe I may make a demand of Zendaya and give yer a fortnight to respond.

10 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

Is that how the world works?  Make a unilateral demand and set anarbitrary deadline and if the deadline is not met is you have been wronged.  Intersting.  I believe I may make a demand of Zendaya and give yer a fortnight to respond.

Hey. I heard you say it. I got your back if she no-shows. She'll get a mean stare from me for sure.

2 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Hey. I heard you say it. I got your back if she no-shows. She'll get a mean stare from me for sure.

I appreciate your support.

Why don’t they start their own version of Twitter? I was told Twitter is a private company and can do what they want? Thats what I was told when they were suppressing stories on behalf of the democrats and banning people for having a different opinion.