Sign in to follow this  
Crestwood 2

Non-binary Biden nuclear official charged with stealing woman’s $2.3K luggage at airport

We've seen this creature before.

So, it turns the more flamboyant of the two famous high profile Biden* administration trannies is a petty thief. Who could have predicted it?

A dress and a beard.  He seems extremely confused.

This person seems stupid and I hope they’re fired if confirmed to be true.

But Vera Bradley luggage is only like $200.  Unless maybe they’re including the contents

Arrest and throw the book at this person.

The real story- did Utilit99 forget to log out of an alias and post this or did we uncover yet another alias for him? What's he at- like 11?

I know the impulse to clown on this thing is profound.  But lets not forget that this person has a mental illness, and needs help.  By ignoring their issues we are not helping them.

Mental health is a rather substantial concern for our society. 

crapsman using another alias. sad

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, edjr said:

I guess trying to reduce the criticisms of 6000 posts in four months with his next user name

• Sad 1

21 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Tell me more about all the 17 year olds you think are hot, pedo

They seem to be your fantasy old man. You and liberals are always the ones bringing up kids. You, mdc, bucknuts or whatever his alias is. And I don't want to hear anything from the dark inter workings of that old gray droopy mass of blob in your head. 

• Sad 1

See how the all liberals (and edjr) turn all sexual mental illness into one of their "strengths"? Fockin sickos.

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, craftsman said:

See how the all liberals (and edjr) turn all sexual mental illness into one of their "strengths"? Fockin sickos.

You called me a groomer because I pointed out how much a suitcase costs.  You’re a weirdo

• Sad 1

36 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

You called me a groomer because I pointed out how much a suitcase costs.  You’re a weirdo

:cry:

• Sad 1

Shouldn't something like that be caged and studied by professionals to try & prevent it from happening in the future ?

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

Shouldn't something like that be caged and studied by professionals to try & prevent it from happening in the future ?

I think we need to understand the root causes....

7 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

Arrest and throw the book at this person.

The real story- did Utilit99 forget to log out of an alias and post this or did we uncover yet another alias for him? What's he at- like 11?

11 year olds go online and whine about people they don't even know. You post very 11 year oldish.

So obsessed. Just like the rest of the liberal posse. 

7 hours ago, edjr said:

I guess we know who the 5th worst Geek of alltime is now. :( 

I just had to see this dude’s picture for the second time today!  Argh!

WTF is with sporting a beard but wearing a dress?  Are you trying to be a chick or not?  

• Like 1

To defend or not to defend.  Seriously, have you seen his pic all dolled up with lipstick on?  This is US now?  He obviously has mental issues and it is no surprise that he stole someone's luggage, but can we go back to the pic?  It's a dood wearing lipstick.  What did we expect?  That part is on us.  LOL.  Really.  We expected differently from a man who would wear a dress and lipstick in public?

Shame on US.  And thank you, liberals.  You are so quickly succeeding in destroying what doesn't suck about this country.  Koodos.

He’s mentally ill. And this incident isn’t the proof of that. They put him in charge anyway. Why not? They nominate SC justices that can’t define what a woman is. Limo wristed soy boy betas voted for this. They do what women tell them. 

Just now, fandandy said:

Shame on US.  And thank you, liberals.  You are so quickly succeeding in destroying what doesn't suck about this country.  Koodos.

That's been underway since the beginning of Obama with a short Trump reprieve.

Liberals are the equivalent of societal cancer. It's a long proven fact.

4 minutes ago, craftsman said:

That's been underway since the beginning of Obama with a short Trump reprieve.

Liberals are the equivalent of societal cancer. It's a long proven fact.

It is so both sides now though.  The previous poster, HT, a supposed lifelong Democrat.  The answer is not one side or the other.  They got us right where they want us.  Fighting against each other.

3 minutes ago, fandandy said:

It is so both sides now though.  The previous poster, HT, a supposed lifelong Democrat.  The answer is not one side or the other.  They got us right where they want us.  Fighting against each other.

Was a democrat.  

They own us.  Read the book of Revelation.  There will soon come a time when you cannot buy or sell without the mark of the Beast.  

I am not a lunatic.  This is our reality.

But yet in the mean time, this is what we will do.  Separate and argue.  The disappointing thing to me is that there are some smart people here but they are separated and cannot see it.

12 minutes ago, fandandy said:

I wasn't dogging you HT.  I like you.  

I know. Just wanted it cleared up hiw disgusted I became with the left in this country. So disgusted I voted for a carnival barker named Donald Trump, even though I thought he had no chance. And to my surprise, he did a good job. So I voted for him again. I wouldn’t vote for the likes of Hillary or Biden anymore. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I know. Just wanted it cleared up hiw disgusted I became with the left in this country. So disgusted I voted for a carnival barker named Donald Trump, even though I thought he had no chance. And to my surprise, he did a good job. So I voted for him again. I wouldn’t vote for the likes of Hillary or Biden anymore. 

I think how we vote is private.  I am more akin to the guy you make fun of from Philly.  The last time I voted it was against GW out of disgust.  I think we are on the same page with disgust but we see it in different ways.  And we see it that way because they control the narrative.

I think it is so done now though.  They own us.  Once physical money is gone. that is it.  They got us.