Sign in to follow this  
jonmx

Biden's HHS trafficking children to pedophile illegal aliens

HHS Whistleblower Says Government Complicit in Trafficking children:  Being used in Prostitution.

HHS Whistleblower Says Government Complicit in Trafficking; Child Admits Being ‘Pimped’ by Sponsor

U.S. Department of Health & Human Services Whistleblower Reveals ‘Tax Dollars’ Spent to ‘Put Children in the Hands of Criminals’; Says Gov’t Complicit Because ‘We Don’t Get Sued by Traffickers’ … Migrant Child: My Female Sponsor ‘Would Pimp Me to Men’ • Tara Lee Rodas, Council of the Inspectors General on Integrity & Efficiency: “The tax dollars of people who are listening [to my testimony to Project Veritas] are paying to put children in the hands of criminals.” • Rodas: “Our sponsors typically are not citizens. They’re not permanent residents. They don’t have a legal presence.” • Rodas: “The sponsor can hold up an ‘Order of Deportation’ to a [migrant] child and say, ‘This is your Order of Deportation. If you do not do what I say, when I say, I’m going to call ICE on you myself.’ We are paying to put children in the hands of criminals.” • Rodas: “I said [to the command center executives], ‘We’re getting ready to send another child [to Austin, Texas],’ and they said, ‘Tara, I think you need to understand that we only get sued if we keep kids in care too long. We don’t get sued by traffickers. Are you clear? We don’t get sued by traffickers.’ So, that was the answer of the United States federal government... HHS did not want this information to get out.” • Rodas: “They knew I had made protected disclosures and they retaliated against me as a whistleblower and had me kicked off the site so I could no longer research the cases.” • Migrant Female Child: “An aunt [sponsored me], but she kicked me out of her house. She was pimping me and I didn’t like that. She would pimp me to men.” • Migrant Female Child: “I just escaped one night. I told her [aunt], ‘I’m going to the laundromat.’ She [aunt] went to the laundromat and didn’t find me there. Later on, she called Immigration.”

• Like 1

Jeffrey Epstein was probably one of the biggest storylines of our generation and people forgot about it in a month. Look a touchdown!

cot damn you're an idiot.

You think the US government is trafficking illegals?  Why, what do they gain?

You're such a moron you question nothing from your alt right sources, don't even try to put a common sense angle on it.

Please just go away already...SMH

• Confused 1

Whistleblower. Please. That only matters when they overhear a phone call. 

• Haha 1

Another alias from the incel :( 

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Jeffrey Epstein was probably one of the biggest storylines of our generation and people forgot about it in a month. Look a touchdown!

Hopefully it was A.J. Brown.  I could use another TD from him.

16 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

cot damn you're an idiot.

You think the US government is trafficking illegals?  Why, what do they gain?

You're such a moron you question nothing from your alt right sources, don't even try to put a common sense angle on it.

Please just go away already...SMH

Expect nothing less from our resident groomer.  Keep up your lame defenses, you pedophile-loving pervert. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

38 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Expect nothing less from our resident groomer.  Keep up your lame defenses, you pedophile-loving pervert. 

Expect nothing less but actual intelligent and common sense thought.  You of course have none of this.

You still investigating pizzagate you pedo obsessed weirdo?  Or do you have a scout meeting tonight?

And I still can't get laid.  

If this is honestly going on.  For instance the sex trade with hot women.  Now it is kids.  WTF.  When do I get mine?  Who is getting all this sh1t/  I'm focking livid.

Homosexual pedophiles infiltrate organizations and that’s on conservatives? I’d say it’s on the homosexual predators. 

45 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

Expect nothing less but actual intelligent and common sense thought.  You of course have none of this.

You still investigating pizzagate you pedo obsessed weirdo?  Or do you have a scout meeting tonight?

I have no idea what the pizza gate story was.   Never invested a minute to it.   But you keep avoiding addressing this story of your pedophile buddies.  

5 minutes ago, jonmx said:

I have no idea what the pizza gate story was.   Never invested a minute to it.   But you keep avoiding addressing this story of your pedophile buddies.  

Because they think it might offend the lgbtq “community”. They have been conditioned to not even come close to offending them. Can’t even call groomers groomers. 

1 hour ago, fandandy said:

And I still can't get laid.  

If this is honestly going on.  For instance the sex trade with hot women.  Now it is kids.  WTF.  When do I get mine?  Who is getting all this sh1t/  I'm focking livid.

you just go overseas where it is legal like all the rich democrats do.

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Because they think it might offend the lgbtq “community”. They have been conditioned to not even come close to offending them. Can’t even call groomers groomers. 

if the human race goes for much longer, these leftist elites are going to start deplatforming anyone who defends capitalism and free markets as racist goosesteppers spreading hate speech.

• Sad 1

I did see something about this state sponsored company that was busing young immigrant girls to places. There were ONLY young girls in the bus. Now I admit, I didn’t look too deep into it but I believe the company was called MVM(?) or something similar. Honestly, it would NOT surprise me if we have a lot of government officials, republican and democrat, that have been doing this for years. When you have that much money and power and KNOW you’ve got the media on your side you can get away with anything. And those ppls taste is disgusting. Just look at how much they’re pushing young girls to not only know about sex but also teaching them how to perform sexual acts. Even designers like Balenciaga are promoting it

8 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

When you have that much money and power and KNOW you’ve got the media on your side you can get away with anything. 

Actually they don't.  In the Russian revolution of 1917, once they radicals got ahold of power, the knives came out and everyone started warring with each over who was king of the hill. People who thought they were protected by toeing the line, suddenly weren't. Expulsions, non-personings, imprisoning, exiling, or just outright murderering.

In the mess of blood and destruction, Stalin survived as the winner.

Once the Constitution and freedom gets taken down America, you'd see liberal DC elected officials, crazed liberal military leaders, New England liberal elites, california elites, the MSM, whackjob liberal internet tough guys, etc., all suddenly turning on each other with a bloody fury.  Survivor on a horrifying scale.  Whomever wins puts theri crown on their own head.

then youll hear people like rusty, old maid, mooney, shooter, etc. all cry that "this isnt what we were pushing for!  we voted for democrats for equality and peace and prosperity and instead they are turning us into a dictatorship!  how could no one see this?"

Project Veritas. Gimme a fukin break. Knew as soon as I saw this thread the 2 biggest braindead true believers, Justin and Jon, would be in here slathering each other's knobs. You two are nothing if not consistent. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Project Veritas. Gimme a fukin break. Knew as soon as I saw this thread the 2 biggest braindead true believers, Justin and Jon, would be in here slathering each other's knobs. You two are nothing if not consistent. 

This is important information! What else could have possibly been newsworthy today? :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fnord said:

It is all information from a high level government whistleblower.   It is well sourced, documented,  and thoroughly investigated.  Oh, but it is not from a woke source!!!   Get a frigging brain and think for yourself.  Leftists are pathetic. 

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

Liberals don't believe their precious overlords would be complicit in such a plot

Rage for the Machine is the new mantra

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Liberals don't believe their precious overlords would be complicit in such a plot

Rage for the Machine is the new mantra

I like that. Morello and his kind are gigantic frauds. 

• Like 2

People being recorded saying whats going on? Pfffffft. BFD. Now if they had allegedly overheard a one sided telephone call from another room, yeah that would be something. You could impeach someone based on that. Verifiable recordings? Get over yourselves MAGA tards. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I like that. Morello and his kind are gigantic frauds. 

Acreed 100%.  

One of the most overrated guitarists of our time to boot. 
At least DK (whom I love ) wrote lyrics that showed both sides. 

11 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

You guys are :wacko:

And you’re steady Eddie. 

8 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

You guys are :wacko:

It is all verified facts.  We have HHS trafficking children to illegals to prostitute out to pedophiles all because they need to get these kids off their books.   

Let's go back to that "root causes" thing the VP used as a shield to do nothing about the border crises. 

The root cause of drug cartels trafficking in kids is driven by our policy regarding children and illegal immigration, and how Democrats have encouraged the behavior.

One cannot directly create culpability. But the action of child trafficking is a Democrat-supported result. 

15 minutes ago, jonmx said:

But sit at Nancy Pelosi's desk, and you are looking at 10 years. 

Selfies are so much more heinous than piddling with kids. Liberals have shown that they treat this as fact over and over again. Actions speak louder than words, and all the liberals on this site vote for those types of actions to be taken day in and day out. 

19 hours ago, jonmx said:

It is all information from a high level government whistleblower.   It is well sourced, documented,  and thoroughly investigated.  Oh, but it is not from a woke source!!!   Get a frigging brain and think for yourself.  Leftists are pathetic. 

Is it now? 

What's the whistle blowers name? What do they do? How would they have access to such information? What exactly is well sourced and documented? Have they talked to any other "journalists" about it, or just those pulitzer sniffers at Veritas? Who or what agency did the "investigating?" Have they reported these heinous crimes to the FBI? DOJ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fnord said:

Is it now? 

What's the whistle blowers name? What do they do? How would they have access to such information? What exactly is well sourced and documented? Have they talked to any other "journalists" about it, or just those pulitzer sniffers at Veritas? Who or what agency did the "investigating?" Have they reported these heinous crimes to the FBI? DOJ?

Whistleblower's Name:  Tera Lee Rodos, Council of the Inspectors General on Integrity & Efficiency.

She investing cases in HHS and disclosed what HHS officials told her. She provided addresses to Project Veritas where numerous kids were sent.  They interviewed the kids at this address who described how they were being pimped out and threatened to be turned into ICE if they did not perform.   

You see HHS cares more about getting rid of these children because they are more worried of getting in trouble from your heros like AOC who will attack them for keeping these children too long.   No one gives a rats ass that these children end up going to pimps.  This report gets the information out there so maybe the FBI and politicians will do their job.

Better journalism than anything the NY Times has done in decades.   But you have your partisan head so far up your ass you can't see.  

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, jonmx said:

Whistleblower's Name:  Tera Lee Rodos, Council of the Inspectors General on Integrity & Efficiency.

She investing cases in HHS and disclosed what HHS officials told her. She provided addresses to Project Veritas where numerous kids were sent.  They interviewed the kids at this address who described how they were being pimped out and threatened to be turned into ICE if they did not perform.   

You see HHS cares more about getting rid of these children because they are more worried of getting in trouble from your heros like AOC who will attack them for keeping these children too long.   No one gives a rats ass that these children end up going to pimps.  This report gets the information out there so maybe the FBI and politicians will do their job.

Better journalism than anything the NY Times has done in decades.   But you have your partisan head so far up your ass you can't see.  

Link me something that isn't PV. If they're the only ones with the story, no way it's true. If other, even semi-reputable media outlets are picking up on it, I'll keep an open mind. Hell, give me a story from Fox or the NY Post, I don't care. Back it up from somewhere else.