Sign in to follow this  
BeenHereBefore

There Was A Trainer At My Gym Yesterday

I said trainer and not tranny and anyways he was probably in his mid 30's, had this kid he was training doing some lame ankle weight exercises and some crappy rear delt exercises he couldn't preform well himself. I'm in my early 50's and have more muscle now and am more cut then this trainer. My point is who hires these trainers ? If I was starting out lifting weights I would want my trainer to look like Arnold or Lou or the Rock and etc.  The trainer would have to look the part.

36 minutes ago, t.j. booker said:

My trainer is a 20 y/o non-binary kid named Opal. They weigh like 100 pounds tops but they are really strong!

This guy is a National Treasure!

What do you guys think about zooming?  For like working out or shirts off talking or just whatever naked stuff?

1 minute ago, fandandy said:

What do you guys think about zooming?  For like working out or shirts off talking or just whatever naked stuff?

I don’t even take my shirt off in the pool! :cry: 

1 hour ago, BeenHereBefore said:

I said trainer and not tranny and anyways he was probably in his mid 30's, had this kid he was training doing some lame ankle weight exercises and some crappy rear delt exercises he couldn't preform well himself. I'm in my early 50's and have more muscle now and am more cut then this trainer. My point is who hires these trainers ? If I was starting out lifting weights I would want my trainer to look like Arnold or Lou or the Rock and etc.  The trainer would have to look the part.

I would say that the few trainers I've watched or talked to who seem to know what they are doing are pretty normal sized.  The big beefy guys, inevitable I watch and think "why are they doing that with that client?"  Funny thing is, usually my questioning of them is not from them doing power lifts but rather the opposite:  they'll be with some out of shape lady and they are trying to impress her with dumb small-muscle exercises like you are describing here.

Want to help her get in shape and lose weight?  Work the large muscles to build muscle mass, do some cardio, discuss diet.  So many times though I'll see flabby armed lady doing tricep extensions, thinking her body is going to remove the fat extra special from her arms...

1 hour ago, BeenHereBefore said:

I’ve actually seen that quite a bit when I was living in San Antonio and would go to Golds. Literally be a fat Mexican guy training people or an overweight black woman training the women 🤦🏻‍♂️

9 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I would say that the few trainers I've watched or talked to who seem to know what they are doing are pretty normal sized.  The big beefy guys, inevitable I watch and think "why are they doing that with that client?"  Funny thing is, usually my questioning of them is not from them doing power lifts but rather the opposite:  they'll be with some out of shape lady and they are trying to impress her with dumb small-muscle exercises like you are describing here.

Want to help her get in shape and lose weight?  Work the large muscles to build muscle mass, do some cardio, discuss diet.  So many times though I'll see flabby armed lady doing tricep extensions, thinking her body is going to remove the fat extra special from her arms...

I get ya and nothing wrong with normal size but should be fairly tone and cut. This trainer was just thin and looked like a average dude off the street. As for the fat lady she will just get a little more tone on her triceps and there really isn't any spot training to lose fat. She will tighten up her arms a little.

13 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

I’ve actually seen that quite a bit when I was living in San Antonio and would go to Golds. Literally be a fat Mexican guy training people or an overweight black woman training the women 🤦🏻‍♂️

Yikes.

K. Bro I live in Palm Springs. Every bar and restaurant I goto is trainer, trainer owned etc. Half of my clients and people I play poker with are trainers. Anecdotal but I haven’t heard any of my straight friends use the word phag this century. Meanwhile I hear the trainer guys say it daily 

Nope I don’t have a problem using it at all.  And yes I have used it around trainers. For example one of my friends who is very effeminate always talks about training and I have said you’re such a Phag 

i know black trainers, two, so that's like a trifecta of making me, the most cEntrist trainer-loving, cool-with-the-black folks mammyfocker ;on this board

:bandana:

now all I need is a hot wife and a $300,000 celery to brag about on a low-rent massage board 

:(

• Confused 3

Not the same thing but, both my kids were really good high school athletes, multiple sports.

A lifelong friend of mine is a trainer who specializes in sprinting and jumping events for track. He worked with both my kids from the age of 10. Both went on to become D1 track athletes. Some know what they are doing, some don't. 

Bêla Karolyi is the best women’s gymnastics coach of all time and clearly he wasn’t fit or even a woman and yet was able to train multiple teams to Olympic greatness. Think of all the great coaches who never even played football at all. 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, jonmx said:

All trainers should be hot 25-year old females in yoga pants.  

/thread

On 11/29/2022 at 4:21 PM, Pimpadeaux said:

K. Bro I live in Palm Springs. Every bar and restaurant I goto is trainer, trainer owned etc. Half of my clients and people I play poker with are trainers. Anecdotal but I haven’t heard any of my straight friends use the word phag this century. Meanwhile I hear the trainer guys say it daily 

Nope I don’t have a problem using it at all.  And yes I have used it around trainers. For example one of my friends who is very effeminate always talks about training and I have said you’re such a Phag 

i know black trainers, two, so that's like a trifecta of making me, the most cEntrist trainer-loving, cool-with-the-black folks mammyfocker ;on this board

:bandana:

now all I need is a hot wife and a $300,000 celery to brag about on a low-rent massage board 

:(

You’re fockin obsessed. Get a life retard