TheNewGirl

Who do you like that posts here?

Giantsfan was awesome.  You suck.  You played a part in running him off.  Because you are a doosh.

Saying this doesn't make me bad,  But saying it out loud to those reading right now may allow another person to realize that you are a b1tch .  Through and through.

Okay Adam. Tire yourself out yet? 😂 

Anyone interesting was run off by the likes of this doosh and the likes of Old Maid etc etc.  And here we are.

SO

Entertain me.

Do something you boring ass monkeys.

Or...

STFU 

The nostalgia is running deep.

You've (fandandy) adopted Phurfer's avatar and now combined it with Giant's Fan's posting style.

You guys are always on the lookout for back in the day genuinely hoping that it is possible to experience that all again and that the people you all seem to miss are never a version of yourselves.  Maybe you all collectively suck.  And the cool people all left because you guys all suck and they have never come back because you guys all suck.  Have you ever considered that thought?

57 minutes ago, joeshushu said:

Big Pete and that girl with the big fore head. Swalitzen??

Sawilson.  Very nice lady. :thumbsup:

For the price of some Oakley sunglasses you could see some of her nudie pics.  (Eagles Green reference)
For the price of just asking her, you could see them for free.  

She was very proud of them, and rightfully so.  Very nice body and face :)

UGH. Fandnaddnndy ROONED this thread. 

I've never understood why I'm disliked here at this forum.  (but I'm sure you'll tell me)

I can't think of a single person who dislikes me away from this board.  There may be one or two who choose to ignore me.

1 hour ago, kozmiq said:

I've never understood why I'm disliked here at this forum.  (but I'm sure you'll tell me)

I can't think of a single person who dislikes me away from this board.  There may be one or two who choose to ignore me.

I like you.  I think everyone else likes you.  Maybe you are just paranoid do to your meth addiction?  You are the one that nobody likes who cooks the meth, right?

On 12/1/2022 at 9:33 AM, TheNewGirl said:

UGH. Fandnaddnndy ROONED this thread. 

he reeks of an alias ...  but who?

8 hours ago, kozmiq said:

I don’t dislike you (that I know of). I don’t recall anything specific… maybe ht can pull up a thread to remind me 😁

• Like 2

On 11/30/2022 at 10:44 PM, SUXBNME said:

Sawilson.  Very nice lady. :thumbsup:

For the price of some Oakley sunglasses you could see some of her nudie pics.  (Eagles Green reference)
For the price of just asking her, you could see them for free.  

She was very proud of them, and rightfully so.  Very nice body and face :)

I sent her "Shark Dance" and "Limestone" CDs, and in exchange, she sent me two very cool Seattle T-shirts and a hat. I never saw her nudies. I still have those T-shirts and hat. Not sure what happened to her. Seems like she got into some alcoholic phase and disappeared. I created an aliases sudswilson around that time but haven't been able to recover that one.

8 hours ago, kozmiq said:

I've never known you, so color me ambivalent. 

On 11/30/2022 at 1:22 PM, TheNewGirl said:

I won't delete this thread, even if you don't like me. 

So, suck it fandandy. 

I like non-judgmental people who can own up to making mistakes.  

On 11/30/2022 at 1:22 PM, TheNewGirl said:

I won't delete this thread, even if you don't like me. 

So, suck it fandandy. 

Who wouldn’t like you?

• Like 1

On 11/30/2022 at 3:19 PM, jerryskids said:

In an attempt to repeat my posts in the fandandied thread:

I like most of you; it would be easier to list who I DON'T like.  But I won't do that. [Edit:  I will though say fandandy is on my shiot list for fandandying his thread.  :angry: ]

I'll list posters I've met or have PM/helped me recently:

Met:  TNG, Bier, Bert.  All good people.  I've met a bunch more but I don't think they post here.

PM/helped:  RHR (cancer herbal assistance), DonS (cancer), Strike (jobs), MLCKAA (drinks), Mookz (my puzzle wonk friend), MTSkiBum (I actually helped him engineering wise, but we've been on the same IBL FF team for years).  Also PMs/help with Bier and Bert

Finally, in anticipation of TNG leaving me off of her not-yet-posted list:  :(

🤔🙋 Hope all's well!

1 minute ago, artista928 said:

🤔🙋 Hope all's well!

No offense on the omission!  You were definitely super helpful especially during chemo, but I was listing active posters, and you, well, haven't been very active. :dunno: 

I'm good... probably... I've got my quarterly scan tomorrow, so stressed of course.  More so than usual -- I had a new nodule 6 months ago, but 3 months ago it was unchanged, so hopefully that is unchanged (as you know, everyone gets nodules so it doesn't always mean cancer).  However, I've had a blood reading the past two treatments that is a little worrisome -- if that is still high, we may be on the search for more bad stuff.  

I'll update my thread this week either way, I'm overdue.  :cheers: 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

No offense on the omission!  You were definitely super helpful especially during chemo, but I was listing active posters, and you, well, haven't been very active. :dunno: 

I'm good... probably... I've got my quarterly scan tomorrow, so stressed of course.  More so than usual -- I had a new nodule 6 months ago, but 3 months ago it was unchanged, so hopefully that is unchanged (as you know, everyone gets nodules so it doesn't always mean cancer).  However, I've had a blood reading the past two treatments that is a little worrisome -- if that is still high, we may be on the search for more bad stuff.  

I'll update my thread this week either way, I'm overdue.  :cheers: 

I'm 7 years out now and still get labs drawn every 4 months because something is off, and occasional scans for when there is discomfort or pain. Sending you ts n ps and positive vibes for good results. 🙏💙

• Thanks 1

My EdEx brethren and a smattering of others. The rest of this place is a cesspool.

Herbie the Hippo was not around for long after I showed up here, but I loved his "Herbie the Hippo wishes to thank all his friends for their kind words" schtick. 

FastFish kept it real. Liked him. 

Rustor is still the bored emperor in my book. He owns the slugs here. 

SUX need not change a thing for me. :LUV:

Cruiser is a Cowtown brother,  and leads the The Geek bored Cowboy's thread. 

MTSkiBum has the fishin' adventures that I miss. I have a new fly rig and am intent on fishing more in 2023. 

I simp all the girls, and I miss CurlyNight.  

3 minutes ago, BiPolarBear said:

Herbie the Hippo was not around for long after I showed up here, but I loved his "Herbie the Hippo wishes to thank all his friends for their kind words" schtick. 

Rustor is still the bored emperor in my book. He owns the slugs here. 

Cruiser is a Cowtown brother,  and leads the The Geek bored Cowboy's thread. 

MTSkiBum has the fishin' adventures that I miss. I have a new fly rig and am intent on fishing more in 2023. 

I simp all the girls, and I miss CurlyNight.  

CurlyNight checking in. Hope all's well with you!

10 hours ago, BiPolarBear said:

Oh wow. Great to have you around!

I am still around, and occasionally, here. :)

• Like 1

On 12/5/2022 at 10:04 AM, BiPolarBear said:

I had forgotten about fastfish. I vaguely recall liking him but don't know why. 

1 hour ago, artista928 said:

I am still around, and occasionally, here. :)

You're round, all right, you fattie...Or are you? hmmmm

Good job picking up the phone on occasion :mad:

On 12/5/2022 at 8:04 AM, BiPolarBear said:

Awwww. The feeling is bisexual mutual :wub: 

• Like 1

On 12/7/2022 at 8:37 PM, SUXBNME said:

You're round, all right, you fattie...Or are you? hmmmm

Good job picking up the phone on occasion :mad:

I do pick up my phone several times a day.........to text and 🏄‍♀️ the internet..