MDC

Kanye likes Hitler

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

not deflecting, what is wrong with you

I support anyone who wants to condemn Kanye, I just said that, its their free speech

You said you support all free speech, which includes making life-threatening remarks on social media, bomb threats and yelling "fire" in a crowed theater house.

Hey, it's free speech! Everyone gets to say what they want!

Not all your Christmas lights are twinkling. 

😂

rusty supports violence unless he condemns Obama, Pelosi and Biden.  If he doesn't, then rusty is the forum equivalent of Kanye and should be treated as such.

8 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You said you support all free speech, which includes making life-threatening remarks on social media, bomb threats and yelling "fire" in a crowed theater house.

Hey, it's free speech! Everyone gets to say what they want!

Not all your Christmas lights are twinkling. 

😂

you are so dense, I support free speech, I don't support calls to violence, I already clarified that

how bout this go read the 1st amendment and thats my stance

saying I am going to go defcon on something is not calling to violence

but your biatch maxine waters tells people to get in republicans face and that is a call to violence and nothing occurs

Defcon is a military term, and abbreviation of the phrase Defence readiness condition.

It is used as an alert system by the US armed forces, and there are five levels, with Defcon 1 being the most serious, signalling nuclear warfare.

Defcon 3 means “increase in force readiness above normal readiness” and would be used in situations that may not pose immediate danger but warrant significant alert.

Under this warning, the military must be prepared to launch operations within 15 minutes of warning

6 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

you are so dense, I support free speech, I don't support calls to violence, I already clarified that

how bout this go read the 1st amendment and thats my stance

saying I am going to go defcon on something is not calling to violence

but your biatch maxine waters tells people to get in republicans face and that is a call to violence and nothing occurs

Defcon is a military term, and abbreviation of the phrase Defence readiness condition.

It is used as an alert system by the US armed forces, and there are five levels, with Defcon 1 being the most serious, signalling nuclear warfare.

Defcon 3 means “increase in force readiness above normal readiness” and would be used in situations that may not pose immediate danger but warrant significant alert.

Under this warning, the military must be prepared to launch operations within 15 minutes of warning

I don't even know where to begin with this ignorant non-sense. Please go to bed.

😂

7 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

rusty supports violence unless he condemns Obama, Pelosi and Biden.  If he doesn't, then rusty is the forum equivalent of Kanye and should be treated as such.

You're nuclear war isn't going to happen. You suck at predicting things. You're a useless blob of genetic material living in your mom's basement. No wife. No friends. 

One of the greatest things about free speech is people can make complete asses of themselves  

Transparency is always the answer. 

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

you are the only one who can't comprehend things its tragic

The only incomprehensible thing here is your intellect and ability to construct a non-retarded sentence.

😂

22 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

💩

Your boy invited two notorious racists over to his home for Thanksgiving dinner. Just acknowledge this was a bad idea and move on.

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Your boy invited two notorious racists over to his home for Thanksgiving dinner. Just acknowledge this was a bad idea and move on.

my son did not

I only have one boy

and I can't stand Trump

wait doesn't your idiotic side say blacks and mexicans can't be racist, only white people can

2 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

while I agree, I guarantee your side would rather just silence him.

I don't know if anyone will want anything to do with him after this last week, and its because of free speech

danger is a relative word

I don’t have a “side” here, unless thinking one shouldn’t praise Hitler is controversial?? :wacko:

It sure looks it's time to cut Kanye loose if you haven't done so already.

You all are focking dumb. You actually think he likes Hitler? Really? Or do you think he is saying it ironically to make a point there are things you just can't say? He's trolling.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

You all are focking dumb. You actually think he likes Hitler? Really? Or do you think he is saying it ironically to make a point there are things you just can't say? He's trolling.

There is no telling.  Part of me thinks he is, and simply thrives on the attention.  Another part of me thinks he’s having some elongated mental breakdown from fame.  

They say you can tell a lot about a man from the company he keeps. :mellow: 

• Thanks 1

Kanye though his billions shielded him. He’s finding out it doesn’t, for him, and he’s lashing out. He thought he was in the club. 

7 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

There is no telling.  Part of me thinks he is, and simply thrives on the attention.  Another part of me thinks he’s having some elongated mental breakdown from fame.  

Either way, he doesn't like Hitler. 

He’s gone.  Elon probably banned him out of kindness, to save Kanye from himself. 

10 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

I don’t have a “side” here, unless thinking one shouldn’t praise Hitler is controversial?? :wacko:

I don't care if someone praises hitler or not.  Thats not controversial

People can think whatever they want.  I don't want to tell people what they can or can't believe.  I think Christianity and every other religion is idiotic.  But I think whatever you want to believe, thats on you

personally, (again as a Jew by Jewish law, mom is a Jew) I still never understand why we consider Hitler the worst of the worst, when Mao, Stalin and many others have committed far worse attrocities, but Hitler takes the crown?  Why cause the Jews?

The same people who will sit here and scream nazi nazi nazi, support Palestine and all the other countries continual attack on Israel.  

its just not logical to me

18 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Kanye is full blown crazy.  Even Alex Jones thought he was going a bit far with the Hitler talk.

did Kanye say an elementary school shooting was fake where 27 people were killed?

8 minutes ago, edjr said:

did Kanye say an elementary school shooting was fake where 27 people were killed?

Nope, that's what makes it sound so bad.  If that clown thinks you've gone too far then you focked up.

So there's a headline out there on most of the major news sites. Something to the effect of Twitter suspends Kanye's account! Or Kanye's Twitter account suspended! Whatever.

At this point? I can't figure out which is a bigger rat's ass? Kanye? Or twitter. I couldn't give two s**** about either of them. This is about as much as I've invested in this crazy ass fock or that dumbass website. 

How does this f****** make the news?

• Like 1

Hitler?  Cuz he was focking AMAZING.

Before there was M I C K E Y  M O U S E

There was Heil Hitler!!!

You clowns think you are so damn smart.  You get an entire country to follow you into war with the rest of the world. Piss off.  You idiots can't even get three likes in a given day.

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I don't care if someone praises hitler or not.  Thats not controversial

Interesting.

I guess everything’s on the table for today’s GOP :dunno:

19 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

my son did not

I only have one boy

and I can't stand Trump

wait doesn't your idiotic side say blacks and mexicans can't be racist, only white people can

I'm not on a side that believes only white people can be racists.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Ok you’re the king of msnbc but you’re not on that side now. 

I watch and read all over the spectrum, corky. That said, I'll take Rachel Maddow over Sucker Carlturd every day.