Old School

Antonio Brown+ Police= Standoff

Is this the end? AB Barricaded in the house in a police standoff.

Throwing a shoe at someone and decorating the yard with their sh!t doesn't seem too out of line- till she told police he has guns.

Breaking: Antonio Brown, Police Are Reportedly In Standoff (msn.com)

Earlier Thursday morning, it was reported that Antonio Brown has a warrant out for his arrest in Florida.

The warrant was issued for a battery charge stemming from a domestic violence incident between he and the mother of his children. The argument reportedly turned physical after Brown threw a shoe at the woman. 

According to a new report, Brown locked himself in a residence and is not cooperating with police.

Here's more about the situation from the Daily Mail:

Former NFL receiver Antonio Brown is facing an arrest warrant for battery in Florida, where Tampa Police are currently trying to coax him out of his home with the help of a megaphone.

...According to a police statement, Brown got into a verbal argument that turned physical at a home in South Tampa on Monday. At some point, Brown allegedly threw a shoe at a woman, whom he locked out of the residence. He's also accused of throwing her possessions out onto the street as he attempted to evict her. The victim told officers that Brown had guns in the house. 

Police are reportedly willing to wait as long as it takes to bring Brown into custody.

We'll have more on this situation as it develops.

Free-agent receiver Antonio Brown has made himself a prisoner in his own home.

Police officers are waiting outside his house in Tampa to arrest him on misdemeanor domestic violence charges. Brown apparently is inside the dwelling, and he won’t come out.

Via ABC Action News, police used a megaphone to urge Brown to give himself up. The authorities said they had spoken to Brown’s attorney. They continued to knock on the door and to call out for him.

“We’re not going anywhere,” the police said.

Brown apparently isn’t going anywhere, either.

Again, he’s only facing misdemeanor charges. The situation should be resolved simply and peacefully. Hopefully, that will happen sooner than later.

Police still wait outside Antonio Brown’s house to arrest him originally appeared on Pro Football Talk

He shares career advice back-and-forth with Kanye.

5 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

imagine the riots if he gets suicided by cops?

Pittsburgh fans might throw a party. :lol:

• Haha 1

He's a rapper also, correct? I can't make an official statement until MDC chimes in.

Stand by folks...

It would be great if he starts yelling about the Jews 

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Wouldn't surprise me if he is the one there looking for that killed those college kids.

He and O.J. should team up. Could be the same guy that killed Nicole. 

• Haha 1

He will get hired by the Browns now. He and DeShaun can be team cell mates.

With all the money he’s gonna be wasting on legal fees, I imagine we’ll see a Brown vs Bell pay-per-view soon.

I can't imagine being so stupid.

Money done focked a lot of people up 

this reminds me so much of the Don Bebe story lol

what the hell is wrong with so many black WR's and their overblown twisted personalities?

13 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

this reminds me so much of the Don Bebe story lol

what the hell is wrong with so many black WR's and their overblown twisted personalities?

WRs usually have a very narcissistic personality.  They are called divas for a reason.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, dogcows said:

He will get hired by the Browns now. He and DeShaun can be team cell mates.

Watson isn't going to jail. He wasn't proven guilty of anything. 

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

WRs usually have a very narcissistic personality.  They are called divas for a reason.

you left out the black part lol

name me 1 White WR that was a crazy diva

1 minute ago, Big Guy said:

you left out the black part lol

name me 1 White WR that was a crazy diva

Hard to compare when there are so few white WRs compared the thousands of black WRs over the years.

5 minutes ago, craftsman said:

I'm starting him on Sunday. 

Damn it...I only opened this thread to ask if I should start him this weekend, nice..you beat me to it.  :thumbsup:

I got him with the first pick of the third round in 2014. Last championship I won in my big league. Thanks AB! Fock the rest of you bums the last 8 years. 

Him, Kyrie and Kayne should be the 1st people to live on the moon. 

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Hard to compare when there are so few white WRs compared the thousands of black WRs over the years.

true, but I'm sure we can all name close to a dozen black NFL WR's that have these tendencies. 

I just find it odd

1 minute ago, Big Guy said:

true, but I'm sure we can all name close to a dozen black NFL WR's that have these tendencies. 

I just find it odd

My guess is it mostly has to do with their childhood.  A lot of them came from nothing.  I have a feeling most of the white WRs had better childhoods.

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

My guess is it mostly has to do with their childhood.  A lot of them came from nothing.  I have a feeling most of the white WRs had better childhoods.

Nothing? Did they come from Haiti? How about they have been getting their ass kissed forever? Think that might be the bigger factor? 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Nothing? Did they come from Haiti? How about they have been getting their ass kissed forever? Think that might be the bigger factor? 

In some cases I'm sure that's a factor.  I doubt they all got that treatment throughout most of their lives, most likely only in college.

20 pct of blacks live below the poverty level. 80 pct don’t. 

2 hours ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

When will they stop referring to him as a “free agent?”   It has to be over at this point? I guess we can call ourselves free agents as well?  

I think you have to declare for the draft once first. 

cocaine kills.