Sign in to follow this  
craftsman

Leftist mob riots after Charlie Kirk shows up at campus, tries to shut down free speech event

Saw where one guy was saying he started having his talks on campus at 8am cause those losers won’t get up at 7am to go to his talk but the ppl that want to hear it will. Hasn’t had a problem since he said :lol: 

Just now, Djgb13 said:

Saw where one guy was saying he started having his talks on campus at 8am cause those losers won’t get up at 7am to go to his talk but the ppl that want to hear it will. Hasn’t had a problem since he said :lol: 

I don't find that hard to believe.

• Like 1

Woah college kids have extreme political positions...

BREAKING NEWS AT 11!!!!

Why are cultist so outraged all the time?  It can't be good for your heart. 

14 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Leftist dirtbags being funded by democrats.  

lol, you'd have said the same thing in the 50's and 60's about civil rights unrest.

Come out of the 50's bro they're gone.  Folks other than whites are allowed to succeed and if you want to marry a dude, it's perfectly ok. 

This can't be. The Proud Boys are the biggest threat to democracy. The state run media said so. 

3 hours ago, Raven Fan said:

BREAKING NEWS AT 11!!!!

You spelled retarded wrong. hth

The party of violence and hate is at it again.

11 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

The party of violence and hate is at it again.

When it is their side conducting the most violent and vile protests, it is them expressing their constitutional rights.   When it is just speech from the right, it is dangerous and must be stopped.

It is funny that the idiot leftists try to put the hypocritical label on other folks.  Modern leftist are pure evil totalitarian dimwits.  The debate anymore is not between left and right, it is between freedom and authoritarian rule.  

I am tepid on Kirk, he is a less intelligent version of Shapiro.  He seems to want to chase the dogma of logic, but is just all over the place. Too immature.

On 12/2/2022 at 3:13 PM, Raven Fan said:

BREAKING NEWS AT 11!!!!

I don't know.  Why don't you explain why you are?  I mean, your post CLEARLY is filled with outrage.  :lol:

The problem with you cultists is that you never think you're in a cult!

• Thanks 1

On 12/3/2022 at 4:41 AM, Djgb13 said:

It was Jordan Peterson who pioneered this strategy of taking advantage of responsible people's willingness to get up at 7 AM whereas useless leftoid sh*tbags' have a propensity to sleep in until 11 AM. Everyone should take notes.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, jonmx said:

When it is their side conducting the most violent and vile protests, it is them expressing their constitutional rights.   When it is just speech from the right, it is dangerous and must be stopped.

It is funny that the idiot leftists try to put the hypocritical label on other folks.  Modern leftist are pure evil totalitarian dimwits.  The debate anymore is not between left and right, it is between freedom and authoritarian rule.  

And yet only one party's master and his cult tried to overturn the results of a free and fair election and one party's master has convinced his horde of deplorables that only he tells the truth.

But yea, lefties are the problem...SMH

6 hours ago, RLLD said:

I am tepid on Kirk, he is a less intelligent version of Shapiro.  He seems to want to chase the dogma of logic, but is just all over the place. Too immature.

True, but Shapiro is a rare talent who makes nearly everyone pales in comparison. We're all less intelligent version of Shapiro.

Charlie Kirk effectively puts in the time, energy, and leg work. He's also plenty smart enough to hold his own.

11 hours ago, RLLD said:

I also think Kirk is a less intelligent version of that blowhard idiot Shapiro

34 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

I agree in principle, though Shapiro is at least logical in his positions, and has been open to changing his mind when someone is able to present facts over emotions.  None of us are perfect, and Shapiro has his flaws, yet for me he remains better than anyone from the left I have head speak to date. 

23 hours ago, Raven Fan said:

And yet only one party's master and his cult tried to overturn the results of a free and fair election and one party's master has convinced his horde of deplorables that only he tells the truth.

But yea, lefties are the problem...SMH

The idiots on the left equate freedom with Democracy.   Tyranny can be and has been created by Democracy as most famously demonstrated by the Nazis taking over Germany in 1932.  While Trump's attempt to disrupt certification was disgusting, there have been 5 times there have been Democrats voted against certifying the electors.  So Trump is far from the first politician to want to overturn election results. 

Of course you would really have to be stupid to believe a group of a few unarmed proud boys was seriously trying to overthrow the government.   The problem I have with modern Democrats is none of them value freedom especially free speech.  Which is why i find them vile, stupid and disgusting.   It is not like we don't have hundreds of examples throughout history which demonstrate why it is dangerous to control free speech.   

22 hours ago, Voltaire said:

It was Jordan Peterson who pioneered this strategy of taking advantage of responsible people's willingness to get up at 7 AM whereas useless leftoid sh*tbags' have a propensity to sleep in until 11 AM. Everyone should take notes.

When I was handling insurance claims in the projects of New Orleans worst neighborhoods, golden rule was to get there early and be out by ten at the latest. Bad guys sleep late. 

23 hours ago, Herbivore said:

From yet another liberal. If this dlck doesn't like him, who cares about free speech? 

What a moron. 

27 minutes ago, craftsman said:

From yet another liberal. If this dlck doesn't like him, who cares about free speech? 

What a moron. 

Did Charlie care about free speech when he kicked Michelle Malkin out of a Turning Point event?

3 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Did Charlie care about free speech when he kicked Michelle Malkin out of a Turning Point event?

Isn't she like, actually a white supremacist? Like I know "everybody is" in the eyes of MSNBC and Democrat wingnuts....but I think she might be the real deal....

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Isn't she like, actually a white supremacist? Like I know "everybody is" in the eyes of MSNBC and Democrat wingnuts....but I think she might be the real deal....

Shes Filipino and has brown skin, lol

21 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Shirley MacLaine beat her out for the role. 

On 12/4/2022 at 3:25 AM, Voltaire said:

True, but Shapiro is a rare talent who makes nearly everyone pales in comparison. We're all less intelligent version(s) of Shapiro.

Charlie Kirk effectively puts in the time, energy, and leg work. He's also plenty smart enough to hold his own.

I will not concede this point.

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

According to Trumpers there’s no such thing as a white nationalist. They’re like Bigfoot or Nessy.

8 minutes ago, MDC said:

According to Trumpers there’s no such thing as a white nationalist. They’re like Bigfoot or Nessy.

There have always been a few, by whatever monker one cares to use, White Nationalist, Klansman, Nazi, Neo Nazi or Illinois Nazi, some soveriegn citizens and of course some possee comitatus who have held rather racists beliefs.  The thing that has always surprised me is the fact that most of these folks are in the bottom 5% or so of any intellignece demographic.  How could mouth breathing idiots, inbred to the point they cannot even breed any longer with their own siblings, children, and first cousins imagine they are superior to anyone, yet they do.

22 minutes ago, MDC said:

Not exactly. They just define them properly, instead of using on everyone they disagree with. HTH  :thumbsup:

18 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

There have always been a few, by whatever monker one cares to use, White Nationalist, Klansman, Nazi, Neo Nazi or Illinois Nazi, some soveriegn citizens and of course some possee comitatus who have held rather racists beliefs.  The thing that has always surprised me is the fact that most of these folks are in the bottom 5% or so of any intellignece demographic.  How could mouth breathing idiots, inbred to the point they cannot even breed any longer with their own siblings, children, and first cousins imagine they are superior to anyone, yet they do.

:lol: 

27 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Not exactly. They just define them properly, instead of using on everyone they disagree with. HTH  :thumbsup:

That’s true. They prefer “groomer.”

Just now, MDC said:

That’s true. They prefer “groomer.”

I wonder, did those people enjoy having their approach to others brought back to them ^_^

I wonder, did it even register that their own behaviors were confronting them. :huh:

47 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I wonder, did those people enjoy having their approach to others brought back to them ^_^

I wonder, did it even register that their own behaviors were confronting them. :huh:

Maybe they took a page from your playbook and were being ironic hypocrites. :cheers: 

24 minutes ago, MDC said:

Maybe they took a page from your playbook and were being ironic hypocrites. :cheers: 

Maybe, or maybe they decided that if liberals can be hypocrites and get away with it, then showing them how to be adults was clearly never going to work, so lets give them a taste of their own medicine and see how they like it. :cheers: