Sign in to follow this  
craftsman

Leftist mob riots after Charlie Kirk shows up at campus, tries to shut down free speech event

19 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Maybe, or maybe they decided that if liberals can be hypocrites and get away with it, then showing them how to be adults was clearly never going to work, so lets give them a taste of their own medicine and see how they like it. :cheers:

In other words, hypocrisy. 

11 minutes ago, MDC said:

In other words, hypocrisy. 

Not anymore, now everyone is doing it, so hey the more the merrier, lets name call each other until hate is the only thing we have left, you folks on the left have shown us the way! :music_guitarred:

32 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Not anymore, now everyone is doing it, so hey the more the merrier, lets name call each other until hate is the only thing we have left, you folks on the left have shown us the way! :music_guitarred:

At least you own being a hypocrite. It’s a sort of anti-integrity. 

On 12/4/2022 at 8:31 AM, Herbivore said:

I also think Kirk is a less intelligent version of that blowhard idiot Shapiro

I don't listen to Kirk so I don't have an opinion of him, but anyone who has actually listened to Shapiro would not call him an idiot.  Blowhard, sure, he talks faster than you and that makes you mad, that's fine, but realize that the ability to do that requires an extremely quick and sharp brain.  I suspect Shapiro could ace the Wonderlic and have time to spare for a celebratory cigar.

It doesn't mean I always agree with him -- his position against the Redefine Marriage Act or whatever he calls it is over the top IMO -- but there is no denying he has a well thought out position on things.

3 hours ago, MDC said:

According to Trumpers there’s no such thing as a white nationalist. They’re like Bigfoot or Nessy.

I’m a white nationalist. Just cause you change the meaning to mean something different doesn’t change that

I am white

i am an anti interventionist only care about America person

2 hours ago, MDC said:

At least you own being a hypocrite. It’s a sort of anti-integrity. 

Why should you get to do it without restraint and not me?  You have shown me the way!

14 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Why should you get to do it without restraint and not me?  You have shown me the way!

It’s my fault you’re a jerkoff? 

Just now, MDC said:

It’s my fault you’re a jerkoff? 

Whoa now!  We did not agree to projection!    You keep your victim mentality little lady..... I do not need it.   Just because I will join in and take on some of your behaviors does not mean I need to take them ALL on....:nono:

Just now, RLLD said:

Whoa now!  We did not agree to projection!    You keep your victim mentality little lady..... 

High irony from the resident victim whiner.

You can have the last word Clifford. :( 

8 minutes ago, MDC said:

High irony from the resident victim whiner.

You can have the last word Clifford. :( 

Uhm....hold on you are better at this than I am.....you are like 3-name-callings hits ahead of me....uhmmm, ok, you go next choad sniffing cornilio!!  Hey, this is pretty fun. 

21 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Uhm....hold on you are better at this than I am.....you are like 3-name-callings hits ahead of me....uhmmm, ok, you go next choad sniffing cornilio!!  Hey, this is pretty fun. 

Yea, you better stick to what you're good at.  Seeing everything from a huge right slant and trying to come off as reasonable.  Why you are for the most part. 

Just now, Raven Fan said:

Yea, you better stick to what you're good at.  Seeing everything from a huge right slant and trying to come off as reasonable.  Why you are for the most part. 

Let us know when you are good at anything. 

Just now, craftsman said:

Let us know when you are good at anything. 

You could just go upstairs and ask your mom.

17 hours ago, jerryskids said:

I don't listen to Kirk so I don't have an opinion of him, but anyone who has actually listened to Shapiro would not call him an idiot.  Blowhard, sure, he talks faster than you and that makes you mad, that's fine, but realize that the ability to do that requires an extremely quick and sharp brain.  I suspect Shapiro could ace the Wonderlic and have time to spare for a celebratory cigar.

It doesn't mean I always agree with him -- his position against the Redefine Marriage Act or whatever he calls it is over the top IMO -- but there is no denying he has a well thought out position on things.

I have listened to that blowhard idiot many times. He is fos, no matter how fast he speaks.

17 hours ago, jerryskids said:

I won't deny he has well thought out positions, and I do agree with him a bit as well.  My problem is he leans into the "outrage!" and "ownage" crap too quickly, which I think is a problem with conservative voices in general in the media.  I have trouble finding right leaning pods and such where I don't feel like I'm being yelled at.  It's obnoxious 

1 hour ago, BuckSwope said:

I won't deny he has well thought out positions, and I do agree with him a bit as well.  My problem is he leans into the "outrage!" and "ownage" crap too quickly, which I think is a problem with conservative voices in general in the media.  I have trouble finding right leaning pods and such where I don't feel like I'm being yelled at.  It's obnoxious 

Appreciate the response.  I don't personally think he goes all that outrage, except when he gets into these social issues like marriage, which is where I tend to diverge from him.

His last pod, his biggest outrage was with Trump being an idiot for saying fock the constitution and make him president. He is really not a Trump fan; I think he walks that line purely for his base.

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

Appreciate the response.  I don't personally think he goes all that outrage, except when he gets into these social issues like marriage, which is where I tend to diverge from him.

His last pod, his biggest outrage was with Trump being an idiot for saying fock the constitution and make him president. He is really not a Trump fan; I think he walks that line purely for his base.

I think there is a blueprint for how to get big in conservative media - people like Rush led the way.   While I don't think he is on the same level as Rush, I do think he leans too much into that blueprint for my liking.    To be clear, most of the other podcasts and such I digest are more of a panel or at least 2-3 people on the pod, and he is largely solo so that could distort my perception a bit.   I'd listen a lot more if it wasn't for that vibe on his show, and generally like him way more if he is on another pod with somebody else.  

4 hours ago, Herbivore said:

I have listened to that blowhard idiot many times. He is fos, no matter how fast he speaks.

Try reading your own posts. 

Talk about POS.