Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

Air Force set to unveil newest stealth bomber aircraft Friday

CNN The Air Force is set to unveil its newest stealth bomber aircraft, the B-21 Raider, on Friday in Palmdale, California. Built by Northrop Grumman, the bomber was named in honor of the “courageous spirit” of airmen who carried out the surprise World War II Doolittle Raid.

Pretty cool.  :thumbsup:

doesnt matter when Russia probably has small tactical nukes installed in many major cities smuggled over the wide open southern border.

2 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

doesnt matter when Russia probably has small tactical nukes installed in many major cities smuggled over the wide open southern border.

Hopefully they don't use them before the Chargers win the Super Bowl.  

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Pretty cool.  :thumbsup:

Dang, that thing is funky, in a cool way.  :thumbsup: 

I've got a nephew considering working at Northrop, I'll forward this to him.  :cheers: 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

Hopefully they don't use them before the Chargers win the Super Bowl.  

you are sick and digusting to make jokes about nuclear war with everything that is going on.  fock off.

we need to be focused on protesting Biden's lunatic foreign policy and not cheering on stealth bombers you piece of shiit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

So honestly? I don't see the point. China and Russia are kicking our ass when it comes to hypersonic missiles. And they can be fitted with icbms.

Why the f*** keep developing manned bombers when you can develop missiles that can be programmed within 6 in of their target and evade radar and take evasive maneuvers in flight without manual intervention - without risking pilot lives or spending a gajillion dollars?

And if we ever do go to war? In world war ii, every side built the largest battleships ever seen. And Damn near every single one of them was bombed all to hell pretty early in the process. Got a feeling that's what's going to happen to aircraft carriers the next time around.

I mean f***, the serbians took down one of our supposedly stealthy f-117s 30 years ago for chrissake.

But yeah. By the time this f***** goes wheels up there will be 237 hypersonic missiles off the east coast.

Might as well start weaponizing zeppelins again.

Hell we only stopped funding the railgun disaster a few years ago.

• Thanks 1

And three days later China will unveil one which cost 1/10 as much and we will still all RAH RAH that America is the AWESOMEIST!!!!!

And then we will go meddle again in the South China Sea acting as if we belong there and those who don't pay attention when the time comes and it looks like war will support it because they are really focking stoopid.

1 hour ago, wiffleball said:

So honestly? I don't see the point. China and Russia are kicking our ass when it comes to hypersonic missiles. And they can be fitted with icbms.

Why the f*** keep developing manned bombers when you can develop missiles that can be programmed within 6 in of their target and evade radar and take evasive maneuvers in flight without manual intervention - without risking pilot lives or spending a gajillion dollars?

And if we ever do go to war? In world war ii, every side built the largest battleships ever seen. And Damn near every single one of them was bombed all to hell pretty early in the process. Got a feeling that's what's going to happen to aircraft carriers the next time around.

I mean f***, the serbians took down one of our supposedly stealthy f-117s 30 years ago for chrissake.

But yeah. By the time this f***** goes wheels up there will be 237 hypersonic missiles off the east coast.

exactly, war should be fought from the control room, why do we need manned planes ever again in the military?

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

you are sick and digusting to make jokes about nuclear war with everything that is going on.  fock off.

we need to be focused on protesting Biden's lunatic foreign policy and not cheering on stealth bombers you piece of shiit.

Are you going to protests?

5 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

Just can't resist nuking up every threat you can.

😂

this event has 'challenger 2' written all over it.

how many will die?  ... in the name of progress.

lets hope no wimmins are abord.

4 hours ago, Thornton Melon said:

I don't know...it doesn't look much different than the B2 :dunno:

I took those as concept drawings.  I doubt there are any declassified pictures out there unless Trump has them at Mar-a-Lago

Live stream of the unveiling

I know we all hate everything, but if anyone is interested

• Thanks 1

if a bear shits in the woods, does it affect your fantasy team?

6 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Because you can't hack a human.......😉

35 minutes ago, nobody said:

I don't think that thing even powers up.

That's what your wife said to you the other night.

2 hours ago, craftsman said:

Keep trying to hang on on lib. 

If anyone can translate this into human, please PM me.

2 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

If anyone can translate this into human, please PM me.

Simpleton going to simpleton on his part. If clever and humorous were water, he'd be the Sahara Desert. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Anyone who believes China, and particularly Russia, are kicking our ass in anything technology is deluded.

Russia is getting their chit pushed in by Ukraine FFS.  Where are these scary hypersonic missiles that are so scary?  And just lol at you thinking missiles can be hyper accurate, super fast, evade defenses, etc.  

I'm positive that if Russia ever did push the button the majority of their weak chit would malfunction.  Phok them and phok the scared chickens ITT. 

More great work from Obama the Great's protégé!

2 hours ago, Raven Fan said:

Anyone who believes China, and particularly Russia, are kicking our ass in anything technology is deluded.

Russia is getting their chit pushed in by Ukraine FFS.  Where are these scary hypersonic missiles that are so scary?  And just lol at you thinking missiles can be hyper accurate, super fast, evade defenses, etc.  

I'm positive that if Russia ever did push the button the majority of their weak chit would malfunction.  Phok them and phok the scared chickens ITT. 

More great work from Obama the Great's protégé!

https://www.defensenews.com/global/europe/2022/08/18/russia-deploys-hypersonic-missiles-to-its-baltic-territory/

Hypersonics are a concern.  Traditional missile defense won't shoot them down because they're too fast.  They also do have limited evasive capabilities, but that's leaps and bounds better than traditional ballistic missiles which are bound by predictable movements.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Oh wow Russia said that?  Well that's different, they certainly never lie about what they're doing or the capabilities of their military.

Screw Russia.  They can't even defeat Ukraine FFS.  Paper tiger and we'll find this more and more as their people are hurt by the sanctions and they can't find parts for their tech because you know, they can't actually build any of their own tech.

The US ought to fly a stealth bomber in and land the damn thing in the middle of Moscow.   "Here we are boys, you're lucky we're not leveling the city...this time"

One of the big and most cogent and lasting criticisms of pentagon is that we seem to be fighting our last war and not the next war.

There's so many examples. Look at the failure of the literal combat ships. I'm supposed to be like 300 something ships. And they were such pieces of crap that they're already looking to mothball them.

Same thing with our zumwalt class destroyers. Hey they look cool, but we can't afford the missiles that they were supposed to fire. So we're looking at mothball them too.  Oh and, they're not even finished building them.

Our Ford class carriers? Largely unlivable. And until recently, could neither land nor launch planes. I mean, for f*** sake it's a aircraft carrier not a pontoon boat.

Even the Navy doesn't want all those new carriers. But Congress does. And if you ever try to disabuse yourself of the notion that America is a welfare state? Jesus, not only do we pay Farmers not to farm, we pay shipbuilders to build ships that we're immediately going to mothball anyway. F****** delicious.

Don't get me wrong, we do a lot of really cool s***. Better than most. But I'm not like ravens; I don't have this blind America is so Star-Spangled awesome that we can do nothing wrong mentality.

Israelis are kicking her ass when it comes to missile defense. And, about every 8 months, the Pentagon releases some article about how we came really close to almost possibly intercepting a fake missile! Even though We know speed,Altitude, launch time, everything about what we're trying to shoot down. And we still f****** miss every time.

And, case in point? We're still spending a trillion dollars on freaking bombers. Manned bombers. I mean just conceptually, even if you don't know a God damn thing technically, does it seem like a good idea in this era?

Here's a thought, take some of the money that we spent on all these wasted f****** programs above and use it to harden our electrical grid and our computer infrastructure.  Hell, we're like one hair dryer away from shorting out the entire system. 

But, depending upon how you measure, the United States has the first, second, AND third largest Air Force in the world.  

Hell, the Marine still have a huge budget. Even though we haven't taken a beach since f****** Iwo Jima. 

Does it surprise anybody that we're still flying b-52's in the face of this super duper stealthy UFO bomber?  Yeah, no s***. Last year, we just dropped almost 3 billion dollars to keep the B-52 flying over a hundred years after its first the wheels up.

https://www.sandboxx.us/blog/the-b-52-was-designed-in-a-hotel-room-over-one-weekend-and-will-probably-fly-for-100-years/#:~:text=In September of 2021%2C the,in service more than a

AnyHoodles, just my two cents.

13 minutes ago, frank said:

They should have pulled off the sheet and had nothing under it. 

Clearly a racist plane