Sign in to follow this  
blackhawks

Deshawn Watson

So who is rolling with Watson today and who are you starting him over?

Looks like the consensus has him ranked pretty high(top 10)considering it’s his first live action in a long time. Sounding like it’s gonna be a very toxic environment for him in Houston as well…I’m not sold on his ranking for today. Too many questions.

3 minutes ago, blackhawks said:

So who is rolling with Watson today and who are you starting him over?

Looks like the consensus has him ranked pretty high(top 10)considering it’s his first live action in a long time. Sounding like it’s gonna be a very toxic environment for him in Houston as well…I’m not sold on his ranking for today. Too many questions.

I wouldn't play him if I had other viable options, but as far as a toxic environment is concerned, few people in Houston really care about the Texans right now and could be a half empty stadium. This is coming from Texans reporters...

17 minutes ago, jrokh said:

I wouldn't play him if I had other viable options,

This is what’s kinda baffling to me and his current ranking. He is ranked higher than guys like Tua,Dak, Lawrence or garrapalo.

I would consider these guys more viable options.

I'm 10-2 with a2 game lead over everyone else so I'm rolling with him over geneo

47 minutes ago, jrokh said:

I wouldn't play him if I had other viable options, but as far as a toxic environment is concerned, few people in Houston really care about the Texans right now and could be a half empty stadium. This is coming from Texans reporters...

Don’t they probably care about yelling at Watson though? Not that I think that will effect his play much, moreso the not having played in a game for 2 years.

I would be very hesitant to start him today.

It's clear there's gonna be a section of people heckling him over all his recent troubles. That happened a bit in the preseason and it seemed to have a bit of a bad effect.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was more of it today. That and he's not been on the field for nearly 2 years. That's a lot of rust.

I would wait and see

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Don’t they probably care about yelling at Watson though? Not that I think that will effect his play much, moreso the not having played in a game for 2 years.

I don't know, but according to multiple Texans reporters, who have appeared this week on Cleveland radio to preview the game, the Texans are completely irrelevant right now in H-Town. I'm sure there will be some boos, but most don't seem to care...

Well, he's not done much from a fantasy standpoint in the first half, but they're winning

1 hour ago, AxeElf said:

Welp, Watson's still good at hitting Texans in the end zone...

8******** out of a possible 10

8 hours ago, cmh6476 said:

I'm 10-2 with a2 game lead over everyone else so I'm rolling with him over geneo

oops..