easilyscan

Week 13 Observations

LJ down: Seen limping to the locker room after exiting the tent, walking gingerly & appearing dejected. I'm guessing the dejected look appeared as he recalled how he could've had 250 meelyon $

Tried to get on the Jets bandwagon earlier this weekend. They pushed me off.........too full already.  

When they went over the wr's on NFL fantasy now earlier, I wondered how is Christian Watson ranked outside the top 20 ? Now I know.

12 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

When they went over the wr's on NFL fantasy now earlier, I wondered how is Christian Watson ranked outside the top 20 ? Now I know.

Works every time :)

:pointstosky::banana:

Derek Henry had 4.8 half ppr points this week. I wonder how many of the Henry is unstoppable posters will acknowledge this fact…

No Joe Mixon again forced me to start Patterson. Nice. Next week will be real fun with Fields, Montgomery, Patterson, London, Hill, and Pittman on a bye AND Lamar injured.

1 hour ago, easilyscan said:

Can't believe how awful yahoo+ fantasy football must be. Every time I research players, they try to entice me to subscribe by suggesting waiver moves.

Here's a couple from earlier today. WOW

https://www.imagebam.com/view/MEH85G3

LOL I've seen some of that too. I'm so confused how anyone would ever take them seriously.

1 hour ago, easilyscan said:

Can't believe how awful yahoo+ fantasy football must be. Every time I research players, they try to entice me to subscribe by suggesting waiver moves.

They do refer to themselves as yahoo fantasy football. 

Perine as been better than Mixon. 

Three counting today.  

Perine is avg more yards per rush.  

Yeah it will stink for all those Perine owners when Mixon comes back next week and he reverts back to the high end handcuff he usually is...

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jrokh said:

Yeah it will stink for all those Perine owners when Mixon comes back next week and he reverts back to the high end handcuff he usually is...

I took all the expert opinions to mean I should immediately drop Mixon & pick up Perine :)

I understand bias for a player you hold, we all have that to a certain degree, but for some, It seems to border on delusional.

Whomever had Evan Engram/Greg Dulcich/Noah Fant as their top 3 in the TE Trifecta, wins!

58 minutes ago, LaChup said:

I hear ya. Mixon has more concussions per game, so it's probably pretty even.

Lol right. 

59 minutes ago, RedzoneMonster said:

Swift looks to be back to a guy you can actually start again. 

Would be nice with the playoffs starting in two weeks. 

Cleveland defense was a nice play this week then again anybody playing the Texans is a nice play

Chubb & Henry killed me this week and my te's have turned into bottom of the barrel ertz went down and now higbee is worthless next year im going wr wr wr rb wr qb rb te

Injuries were a huge part of this week...

Lamar Jackson (knee)
Jimmy Garoppolo (foot)
Tua Tagovailoa (ankle)
Kenneth Walker (ankle)
Aaron Jones (shin)
Treylon Burks (concussion)
Jaylen Waddle (leg)
Courtland Sutton (hamstring)
Quez Watkins (shoulder)
Hayden Hurst (calf)

6 minutes ago, Mike FF Today said:

Injuries were a huge part of this week...

Lamar Jackson (knee)
Jimmy Garoppolo (foot)
Tua Tagovailoa (ankle)
Kenneth Walker (ankle)
Aaron Jones (shin)
Treylon Burks (concussion)
Jaylen Waddle (leg)
Courtland Sutton (hamstring)
Quez Watkins (shoulder)
Hayden Hurst (calf)

They sure were. I've been pretty lucky this year, but the injury bug bit me deep today. 

2 hours ago, gcmmidwest said:

Chubb & Henry killed me this week and my te's have turned into bottom of the barrel ertz went down and now higbee is worthless next year im going wr wr wr rb wr qb rb te

Wait four more rounds for that first Qb, don’t jump on those middle first round qbs darn it listen and learn. 

And wait two or more rounds for that TE, don’t take a te late in the single digit rounds, at that point you’re better off waiting for the double digit rounds.  

Your almost there I’ll be here to help.  

Thanks 

20 hours ago, easilyscan said:

I believe it.   Yahoo's recommendations are terrible.

if you are listening to what yahoo says, you need to check another source because I'd say like 90% of their recommendations are absolutely terrible.

Certainly not a credible source of fantasy info.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Ray_T said:

I believe it.   Yahoo's recommendations are terrible.

if you are listening to what yahoo says, you need to check another source because I'd say like 90% of their recommendations are absolutely terrible.

Certainly not a credible source of fantasy info.

I've also learned to ignore the color code matchup rankings. Not that I don't believe in playing the matchups, but I prefer to use the SOS here at fantasy football today.

https://fftoday.com/stats/fantasystats.php?o=3

the color code matchup is not terrible.  its strictly fantasy points given up to the position.    very similar to the fantasy points allowed  tool on fftoday which i prefer because it gives a bit more detail.  the yahoo matchup just gives you the straight fantasy points allowed with no detail to the analysis.  which is fine most of the time.  its actually one of the only things they do that isnt unhelpful in terms of analysis even if its inferior to the same tool you can find here.

but thats just taking results and posting them (basically)  there is no analysis done of any kind (which is probably why its not terrible because their analysis is a waste of time to look at)

The Miami backfield situation is turning into a genuine cluster****

Word on the street was that Wilson had taken over. Game script was an issue, but Mostert had 7 carries vs 1 for Wilson.

The coaches should consider 'our feelings' as FF managers & be more forthright with us. (sarcasm)

Those selfish coaches.  

23 hours ago, gcmmidwest said:

Cleveland defense was a nice play this week then again anybody playing the Texans is a nice play

Imagine what the Cowboys defense is going to do this week.

• Like 1

My observations.....

John Jefferson thinking he's the greatest of all time haha.......what a joke

The NFC East is where it's at

The Saints gave another one to Brady.......so dumb

On 12/4/2022 at 9:05 PM, gcmmidwest said:

I picked Cleveland D/ST for this week and they helped get me the overall points lead for the regular season in our league which means I win money for that alone plus whatever I accomplish in the playoffs.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Ehlana said:

Imagine what the Cowboys defense is going to do this week.

Texans 31 - Cowboys 28?:lol:

On 12/5/2022 at 2:13 PM, easilyscan said:

The Miami backfield situation is turning into a genuine cluster****

we knew this going into the season.   they had an awful lot of RB's on the roster and then traded for one at midseason.

I dont know why one of the RB needy teams didnt just phone them up and offer a late pick for one of them.   they backups are not studs, but nearly all are serviceable if you are in a pinch.

and I'm sure Miami does not need that many RB's so they should be happy to make the deal

J Wilson will assume is rb1 ranking on the Dolphins their next game.  

2 hours ago, weepaws said:

J Wilson will assume is rb1 ranking on the Dolphins their next game.  

What are you basing that on ? 

Wk 10. 

The amount of work was impressive week 10, that was his first game with the team.  

Now can he match that production? Mm.