Sign in to follow this  
Gratefulegg1973

The Official Week 13 FU Thread

A season long FU to Lamar Jackson.  You may have cost me a playoff birth today.  Hopefully you're out for the season so I never have to deal with your 15 point/week azz again.  Loser

Same team, FU Hayden Hurst.  Guess you go concussed on your latest 4 yard grab.  

Same team, FU Derrick Henry.  30 focking yards?  Are you kidding me?  Well, I guess it's better than your performance last week.  

FU to injuries.  I can't wait to be fantasy football free next year.  I take this game way too seriously.

FU to Kenneth Walker, rub some dirt on it and play!

A giant fock YOU to the Chargers defense who allowed my opponent's Jacobs and Adams to score a combined 61 against me to erase what I thought was an insurmountable lead. I'm in 8th and needed to win last 2 to get in: had a huge week from my team including a great pickup of Cleveland D. Had a massive lead on #1 team until this game. FOCK.

And sticking with the Chargers - Herbert you SUCK. What an absolute waste of a QB1 draft pick by me this year. If only I had waited a round and grabbed Hurts I'd have 4 more wins on the season and locked into playoffs.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rotisserieking said:

I'm in 8th and needed to win last 2 to get in

Hard to have a lot of sympathy for the hard luck of an 8th-place team.

5 hours ago, rotisserieking said:

A giant fock YOU to the Chargers defense who allowed my opponent's Jacobs and Adams to score a combined 61 against me to erase what I thought was an insurmountable lead. I'm in 8th and needed to win last 2 to get in: had a huge week from my team including a great pickup of Cleveland D. Had a massive lead on #1 team until this game. FOCK.

And sticking with the Chargers - Herbert you SUCK. What an absolute waste of a QB1 draft pick by me this year. If only I had waited a round and grabbed Hurts I'd have 4 more wins on the season and locked into playoffs.

What size league. And how many teams make the playoffs? 

18 hours ago, weepaws said:

What size league. And how many teams make the playoffs? 

10 teams, 6 get in the Championship bracket. Toilet Bowl for me if Tampa D scores more than 4 tonight.

And whatever Axe, I'm 3rd in points scored, 2nd in points against. So yeah, it's been a crappy season of getting everyone on their best weeks.

EDIT: I won by 0.18