cmh6476

Mizzou

Wwuud  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Wwuud

• Play your rival
    • Fock the liberty bowl
    • Rats ass

So we all know Kansas is MU's biggest rival.   And when it was looking like both schools would have a potential match up in a bowl game both fan bases were getting excited.   The liberty bowl, in close diving proximity offered an SEC/ big 12 match-up.

Early last week news broke Missouri didn't want to play ku in the liberty bowl.   After looking closer mizzou didn't want to play in the liberty bowl because they play Kentucky in basketball at home the same day and didn't want to split the fan base. 

So now ku gets Arkansas in Memphis and mizzou is headed to Tampa to play wake forest.  Much less intriguing matchups for either fan base. 

Lame thing to do by the school, or correct call?

I don’t see the rats asss option? 😉

8 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

I don’t see the rats asss option? 😉

Check now

Of course they don' want to go to the Liberty Bowl. "Liberty" is anathema on their campus.

Perhaps the Stalin Bowl or Taliban Bowl or Al Sharpton Bowl have openings. Mizzou would jump at the opportunity.

I focking hate that school and that program. 

13 hours ago, cmh6476 said:

So we all know Kansas is MU's biggest rival.

Actually I think you only know that, no one else cares...

Also, Missouri didn't want to play Kansas because they probably wanted a tougher game to play...

Fock Mizzou.  They backed out of the Music City Bowl against Iowa a couple years ago too.  Puzzy program.

Has Mizzou rebounded enrollment-wise after they went all in on hating whitey? 

32 minutes ago, posty said:

Actually I think you only know that, no one else cares...

Also, Missouri didn't want to play Kansas because they probably wanted a tougher game to play...

I think most people can name some of the strongest rivalries in the country, and MU/ KU is one of the more prominent ones.

And it's not like this was a banner year for either program.  But rather than playing Arkansas or Wake Forest (who we each ended up against), a game against each other would have been a huge boon for both states.  Travel would have been off the charts and the game would have sold out, and people would have made a point to tune in at home.  That isn't the case for either team's bowl game as it ended up being.