wiffleball

FedEx driver kills child

I'm sure FedEx loves seeing their name connected to this guy in the news.

8 hours ago, Voltaire said:

RIght. I don't get that. If the dude worked for Gortons, would they say  "gorton employee rapes fish and kills child" 

5 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Absolutely

For fedex?

4 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

you love fish sticks

only frozen ;)

9 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Ok. I thought they were just saying he’s a FedEx employee without it being relative, but it does have some merit due to him abducting the girl while delivering a package. 

Eta: Not saying that FedEx has any responsibility here. 

3 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Ok. I thought they were just saying he’s a FedEx employee without it being relative, but it does have some merit due to him abducting the girl while delivering a package. 

Eta: Not saying that FedEx has any responsibility here. 

So if he were delivering a pizza for a mom and pop place, their name would be plastered on the headlines? 

(I'm sorry guys I don't think FedEx is the victim here.)

I mean, what in the holy hell? "Oh, that's a hot looking 7 year old! Oh, there's going to be a repercussions! I was going to let her go, but I guess I'm going to have to kill her." What the hell? How does that go through your mind? 

Mother f*****. In cases like this, where the guy has admitted everything? Can we just fast forward to the part where we put a bullet in his head? 

As someone who has watched loved ones suffer and die for years before finally withering away, that's  better than this f***** deserves. 

I'm FedUPs with these trucks

Kinda doubt it was this monsters first time being in the pedo realm. 

no kidding man. I just want one time, okay, every f****** time, but at least one time, sit this f***** down in front of a camera and I have some a****** just drill this guy in terms of what the f*** were you thinking?

I honest God think it would do some good. Instead of, well he killed a kid, here's the life sentence, we learn nothing. Lather rinse repeat.

God damn it man.

I mean, in the same time frame? There's some jackass who killed his 11-month-old daughter. And I'm not saying I can justify that? But at least I can sort of kind of get that if the kids just screaming and driving you nuts? Cuz you don't have any parenting skills? And your f***** up or whatever? Okay fine, not fine, but at least there's something. What the f*** is up with this?

Lot of things I don't believe in. I'm half inclined to believe in dragons. But I understand why societies centuries ago and even to this day believe in demons. Because how the f*** else do you explain this s***? 

God damn it. 

i feel like this is a good spermoff candidate topic 

2 hours ago, Big Guy said:

I'm FedUPs with these trucks

I know!  I mean, what D'HL?  :angry:

• Haha 1