Mike FF Today

MNF Discussion: Saints at Buccaneers

Inactives

Saints: S J.T. Gray, TE Juwan Johnson, OG Lewis Kidd, CB Marshon Lattimore, DE Payton Turner, LB Pete Werner, S P.J. Williams

Buccaneers: TE Cameron Brate, S Mike Edwards, CB Sean Murphy-Bunting, WR Breshad Perriman, QB Kyle Trask, S Antoine Winfield, OT Tristan Wirfs

Rarely watch NFL games. Unless something else comes up, I'll probably tune in to this one. Any given week could be the last to see the GOAT. My only prediction would be that Taysom Hill has a great night. (Dropped him after week 10)

4 minutes ago, jrokh said:

Brady washed?

Yep. TB should trade him to the NIners for a hotpocket and tank of gas. 

7 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Yep. TB should trade him to the NIners for a hotpocket and tank of gas. 

I don’t know what does a tank of gas go for in SF these days? 10 grand?

Just now, jrokh said:

I don’t know what does a tank of gas go for in SF these days? 10 grand?

10k and a butt plug I'm sure 

I didnt watch the first quarter, but Dalton looked pretty solid in the second.   had that bad drop by Olave, but hes looked sharp otherwise

Rashid Shaheed 0% owned looks legit already 3 receptions 70 yards 😳 

There's still 5 weeks left, but the chances of the Giants/Redskins or Seahawks missing the playoffs with a W-L record far superior to any team from the NFC south, is looking pretty solid.

Stupid Saints & F the Bucs!

good Lord......does the underdog ever win anymore?

7 hours ago, easilyscan said:

The old goat does it again

Does what?  Oh - finally decides to start playing well and has a few good late drives that the other defense handed to him?  The Saints are garbage anyways.  It should never have come down to some late game nonsense.  Nice prevent defense too, LOL.  

The Bucs are so lucky its sick.  They should be 0-12.  They are potentially going to have a losing record and get a home playoff game?  Dafuq?  And as usual, Brady is in the worst division in football, hands down.  Gee.... that seems to always happen doesnt it?   The whole world is praying for the Eagles or an actual good team to get rid of the Bucs and fast come playoff time.  Enough.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, RoadLizard said:

Does what?  Oh - finally decides to start playing well and has a few good late drives that the other defense handed to him?  The Saints are garbage anyways.  It should never have come down to some late game nonsense.  Nice prevent defense too, LOL.  

The Bucs are so lucky its sick.  They should be 0-12.  They are potentially going to have a losing record and get a home playoff game?  Dafuq?  And as usual, Brady is in the worst division in football, hands down.  Gee.... that seems to always happen doesnt it?   The whole world is praying for the Eagles or an actual good team to get rid of the Bucs and fast come playoff time.  Enough.

So much anger.......🐐

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, RoadLizard said:

I guess I hit a nerve. 

• Haha 1

Not me, I’m praying that a team with a losing record would win a super bowl. To many teams make The playoffs is what that would show.

Go Bucs.  

18 hours ago, Nomad99 said:

So much anger.......🐐

No, just facts.  Brady played like absolute crap for like 55 minutes.  Got a well timed, pure BS pass interference call in end zone, had a saints player run out of bounds for no reason and a saints player dropped a game ending catch. I’m not the only one tired of sports talk shows still wanking their steak over this guy.  He had a nice career.  There is no GOAT since its era dependent.  But, can we stop with the stupidity here? He and his team suck this year and just happen to have a division title gift wrapped for them.  That’s all. 

15 hours ago, easilyscan said:

I guess I hit a nerve. 

Again, see above.  Just facts. :)

wanking their steak over this guy.

Literally laughing out loud. Never heard that one before!

He and his team suck this year and just happen to have a division title gift wrapped for them.

I touched on that in the Monday night game thread:

"There's still 5 weeks left, but the chances of the Giants/Redskins or Seahawks missing the playoffs with a W-L record far superior to any team from the NFC south, is looking pretty solid"

Part of the Brady mystique is that he was the 33rd pick in the 6th round. But don't worry, I've never wanked my steak while talking about him :)