Sign in to follow this  
TimHauck

Horseman - Matt Walsh thinks you are trying to destroy the human race

7 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Conversely, you having a bunch of dumb kids does the same thing.  Obviously you don't care either.  :thumbsup:

I have raised my kids to be productive members of society, net providers, just like me.  I care greatly.

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh, look at Mr woke here. Too funny. It’s not racist when he says it. 

Yep, nuance isn’t your strong suit.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Strike said:

Billy, you will inherit SpaceX, Johnny, you get Tesla, Maven you get Neuralink, Stevie because you're my least favorite, you get The Boring Company, and Patricia you get Twitter.  Any more kids/companies left?  Whew.

He’s got 8 kids…

2 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

I have raised my kids to be productive members of society, net providers, just like me.  I care greatly.

Are your daughter’s student loans being forgiven?

1 minute ago, OldMaid said:

Yep, nuance isn’t your strong suit.

“After a night of drinking and focking  negroes” requires nuance? Please, explain. I’ll go ahead and say crickets. 

10 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

I’m not sure how I feel about that. I do consider myself liberal, but I live in LA, and the demographics have definitely changed a lot in the last 10yrs. I do like diversity, but it’s strange feeling like you’re in the minority. 

Understandable, it's human nature.  Also let's you see the perspective of other races in the minority and how they feel.

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

“After a night of drinking and focking  negroes” requires nuance? Please, explain. I’ll go ahead and say crickets. 

He was suggesting that Elon and other people suggesting we have more kids only want white ones. Not that it was his stance. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, OldMaid said:

He was suggesting that Elon and other people suggesting we have more kids only want white ones. Not that it was his stance. 

No. He’s just virtue signaling. He knows he has very little virtue, it’s an over compensation. 

1 minute ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Understandable, it's human nature.  Also let's you see the perspective of other races in the minority and how they feel.

I 100% agree with you. But I hate the fact that you can’t openly discuss some of our immigration failures withiut being labeled a racist or a bigot. My biggest complaint is that not enough of them even remotely try to assimilate anymore. And that we seem to have an over abundance of them living below the poverty line. 

9 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

He started with "I'm pretty sure..." and given his racist history, it's safe to conclude he thinks that.  

Just now, Horseman said:

He started with "I'm pretty sure..." and given his racist history, it's safe to conclude he thinks that.  

Have fun. I don’t have the patience for a semantics argument today.  :wave:

Just now, OldMaid said:

Good choice, you started off on pretty shaky ground.  

2 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

It's pointless to argue with dumb people that create any facts they want.

5 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

I 100% agree with you. But I hate the fact that you can’t openly discuss some of our immigration failures withiut being labeled a racist or a bigot. My biggest complaint is that not enough of them even remotely try to assimilate anymore. And that we seem to have an over abundance of them living below the poverty line. 

Yup, agreed.  The whole racist thing has been taken too far.  Also I can see how you feel, and it's difficult for us to accept change.

1 minute ago, Shooter McGavin said:

It's pointless to argue with dumb people that create any facts they want.

Yeah. But you don't "create facts". You just make shlt up. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Horseman said:

Correct.  But here is the catch.  I don't care because I wont be here.  :thumbsup:

So then why are you acting like you’re doing the planet a favor by not overpopulating it?  You wouldn’t be here by the time the planet can’t handle the 10 billion people either.

It’s okay, you can admit you don’t want to have kids because you want to keep your wife in the best shape for sharing with other people.

Just now, TimHauck said:

So then why are you acting like you’re doing the planet a favor by not overpopulating it?  You wouldn’t be here by the time the planet can’t handle the 10 billion people either.

It’s okay, you can admit you don’t want to have kids because you want to keep your wife in the best shape for sharing with other people.

He shoots blanks more likely.

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

So then why are you acting like you’re doing the planet a favor by not overpopulating it?  

Where did I do that?

10 minutes ago, Horseman said:

An orgasm is an orgasm.  :sleep:

I’m sure your hotwife agrees. :thumbsup: 

3 hours ago, Horseman said:

Well, that didn't go as planned.  :lol:

You guys suck at this.

:pointstosky:

That's all you guys got?

1 minute ago, Horseman said:

:pointstosky:

That's all you guys got?

Also said by hotwife. :D 

• Haha 1

Wow. MDC is really, really played out.  I barely pay him any mind anymore. Same schtick for decades now.  

• Thanks 1

Matt Walsh is a really weird dude.  Why does he care so much about whether other people choose to have kids?

That video is so sad and most of all, completely unfunny. “I’m a slut” is kinda played out. She sucks. Another talentless moron thrust upon us. 

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Matt Walsh is a really weird dude.  Why does he care so much about whether other people choose to have kids?

That video was painfully unfunny but Matt Walsh is an easily triggered poosay.

16 hours ago, TimHauck said:

She is overcompensating.  She wants to represent having no kids was a choice when in actuality her womb is such toxic ground no seed may gain purchase. Nature was very wise in this case.  What she has we don't need to be passed on.

Matt Walsh is an American hero

There are 8 billion people in the world.  We have overpopulated the world. and the people choosing not to have kids are actually saving the planet and the human race. No, it’s not oil destroying this planet it’s over population.

33 minutes ago, edjr said:

I love how he asks a question to Hemmer and put him on the spot to answer... and crickets.  He needed to the chairman to bail him out when he tells Walsh that "we ask the questions".  LOL

Directly after Hemmer gets owned, Clemmons throws his gun by wanting to know what Walsh's educational healthcare background is and tries to make it seem like Walsh is only in it for the money.  He basically says Walsh is lying, but never says what he's lying about.  When Walsh wants to respond to Clemmons, he's not allowed to.  Another liberal who needed the chairman to bail him out.

Mitchell tries to accuse Walsh making up the existence of the surgery's and Walsh tells him that the health center program was going to "put a pause on the program", as evidence (which is evidence for me... because if you're not doing something that you are accused of doing, why would you say you were going to stop doing it instead of saying 'we're not doing that').  Mitchell's follow up was about protecting kids from abuse which included preventing kids from cosmetic surgery (I thought he just said that Walsh was making up the existence of surgery's and that they didn't exist?), and if they should be banned.  Well, duh, that's why he's there.  Then again, his credentials are called into question and when Walsh wants to address the study that Mitchell brings up, Mitchell needs to be bailed out by the chairman (now the 3rd one).

Walsh totally dominated this room.

1 hour ago, Baker Boy said:

There are 8 billion people in the world.  We have overpopulated the world. and the people choosing not to have kids are actually saving the planet and the human race. No, it’s not oil destroying this planet it’s over population.

We should start by throwing every person in assisted living into a gas chamber

1 hour ago, edjr said:

Of course, and he triggers local liberals. Win win.

1 minute ago, Engorgeous George said:

I am not comfortable with a Zyklon B solution.

I don't think population is an issue.  I think the problem is entitlement.  I think there are 7.9B people who think they're entitled to have the same, or similar, things as the other 0.1B.

10 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

I am not comfortable with a Zyklon B solution.

We need age limits. People are living too long. If you can't take care of yourself, or your family doesn't want to take care of you. You go bye byes

This video came up on my suggested Youtube videos today while I was procrastinating trying to finish up some work...

Walsh doubling down on this dumb idea that all married couples should have kids, Rogan rightfully calling him out on it

On 12/6/2022 at 3:15 PM, TimHauck said:

So then why are you acting like you’re doing the planet a favor by not overpopulating it?  

On 12/6/2022 at 3:17 PM, Horseman said:

Where did I do that?

Also, forgot I hadn't replied to the above:

On 2/12/2022 at 1:21 AM, Horseman said:

Selfish NOT to have kids?  WTF is wrong with some people's brain?

https://www.theworldcounts.com/challenges/planet-earth/state-of-the-planet/world-population-clock-live/story

Most scientists estimate the world can sustain about 10 billion max.   Tick tock.