Sign in to follow this  
TimHauck

Horseman - Matt Walsh thinks you are trying to destroy the human race

7 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Conversely, you having a bunch of dumb kids does the same thing.  Obviously you don't care either.  :thumbsup:

I have raised my kids to be productive members of society, net providers, just like me.  I care greatly.

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh, look at Mr woke here. Too funny. It’s not racist when he says it. 

Yep, nuance isn’t your strong suit.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Strike said:

Billy, you will inherit SpaceX, Johnny, you get Tesla, Maven you get Neuralink, Stevie because you're my least favorite, you get The Boring Company, and Patricia you get Twitter.  Any more kids/companies left?  Whew.

He’s got 8 kids…

2 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

I have raised my kids to be productive members of society, net providers, just like me.  I care greatly.

Are your daughter’s student loans being forgiven?

1 minute ago, OldMaid said:

Yep, nuance isn’t your strong suit.

“After a night of drinking and focking  negroes” requires nuance? Please, explain. I’ll go ahead and say crickets. 

10 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

I’m not sure how I feel about that. I do consider myself liberal, but I live in LA, and the demographics have definitely changed a lot in the last 10yrs. I do like diversity, but it’s strange feeling like you’re in the minority. 

Understandable, it's human nature.  Also let's you see the perspective of other races in the minority and how they feel.

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

“After a night of drinking and focking  negroes” requires nuance? Please, explain. I’ll go ahead and say crickets. 

He was suggesting that Elon and other people suggesting we have more kids only want white ones. Not that it was his stance. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, OldMaid said:

He was suggesting that Elon and other people suggesting we have more kids only want white ones. Not that it was his stance. 

No. He’s just virtue signaling. He knows he has very little virtue, it’s an over compensation. 

1 minute ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Understandable, it's human nature.  Also let's you see the perspective of other races in the minority and how they feel.

I 100% agree with you. But I hate the fact that you can’t openly discuss some of our immigration failures withiut being labeled a racist or a bigot. My biggest complaint is that not enough of them even remotely try to assimilate anymore. And that we seem to have an over abundance of them living below the poverty line. 

9 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

He started with "I'm pretty sure..." and given his racist history, it's safe to conclude he thinks that.  

Just now, Horseman said:

He started with "I'm pretty sure..." and given his racist history, it's safe to conclude he thinks that.  

Have fun. I don’t have the patience for a semantics argument today.  :wave:

Just now, OldMaid said:

Good choice, you started off on pretty shaky ground.  

2 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

It's pointless to argue with dumb people that create any facts they want.

5 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

I 100% agree with you. But I hate the fact that you can’t openly discuss some of our immigration failures withiut being labeled a racist or a bigot. My biggest complaint is that not enough of them even remotely try to assimilate anymore. And that we seem to have an over abundance of them living below the poverty line. 

Yup, agreed.  The whole racist thing has been taken too far.  Also I can see how you feel, and it's difficult for us to accept change.

1 minute ago, Shooter McGavin said:

It's pointless to argue with dumb people that create any facts they want.

Yeah. But you don't "create facts". You just make shlt up. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Horseman said:

Correct.  But here is the catch.  I don't care because I wont be here.  :thumbsup:

So then why are you acting like you’re doing the planet a favor by not overpopulating it?  You wouldn’t be here by the time the planet can’t handle the 10 billion people either.

It’s okay, you can admit you don’t want to have kids because you want to keep your wife in the best shape for sharing with other people.

Just now, TimHauck said:

So then why are you acting like you’re doing the planet a favor by not overpopulating it?  You wouldn’t be here by the time the planet can’t handle the 10 billion people either.

It’s okay, you can admit you don’t want to have kids because you want to keep your wife in the best shape for sharing with other people.

He shoots blanks more likely.

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

So then why are you acting like you’re doing the planet a favor by not overpopulating it?  

Where did I do that?

10 minutes ago, Horseman said:

An orgasm is an orgasm.  :sleep:

I’m sure your hotwife agrees. :thumbsup: 

3 hours ago, Horseman said:

Well, that didn't go as planned.  :lol:

You guys suck at this.

:pointstosky:

That's all you guys got?

1 minute ago, Horseman said:

:pointstosky:

That's all you guys got?

Also said by hotwife. :D 

• Haha 1

Wow. MDC is really, really played out.  I barely pay him any mind anymore. Same schtick for decades now.  

• Thanks 1