Sign in to follow this  
Bills04

FF Playoffs: QB2 = Goff, or M. White?

I expect to #3 or #4 in playoff seeding.  My QB1 is Tua.  I did some analysis the other day, prepping for playoff weeks 15 thru 17.  After doing so, I saw that NYJ QB has three REALLY good matchups - all bottom-12 DEFs vs. QBs.  My QB2 is Jared Goff.  He has I think Top-12, middle of the road, and bottom-12 matchups, for QB pts allowed teams.

I'm debating dropping Goff for M. White.  BUT .. then what if Zach Wilson gets his starting job back?

Anybody else prepping for the playoff weeks, and if so - thoughts on grabbing Mike White?

Think I would keep Goff just for the reason you mentioned with Wilson.  I'm gearing up for the playoffs and picked up White as my 3rd QB in my deep keeper behind Cousins and Geno. 

I would keep one Qb in a one Qb league, use that extra spot on a rb/wr , than if you need one of them stream. 

6 hours ago, Bills04 said:

I expect to #3 or #4 in playoff seeding.  My QB1 is Tua.  I did some analysis the other day, prepping for playoff weeks 15 thru 17.  After doing so, I saw that NYJ QB has three REALLY good matchups - all bottom-12 DEFs vs. QBs.  My QB2 is Jared Goff.  He has I think Top-12, middle of the road, and bottom-12 matchups, for QB pts allowed teams.

I'm debating dropping Goff for M. White.  BUT .. then what if Zach Wilson gets his starting job back?

Anybody else prepping for the playoff weeks, and if so - thoughts on grabbing Mike White?

do you have to drop Goff?   Week 15 the Lions and Jets are h2h. I don't expect Wilson to be starting so long as the Jets are in playoff contention. I think I would rather start Mike White against Detroit than Goff against the Jets secondary, especially in NY. 

White: no, I didn't need to drop Goff.  I dropped CLE DEF instead.  Yes, *I* did pick them up just for Week 13, vs. HOU!