Old School

Germany arrests dozens to prevent far right coup.

They arrested Hitler once, too.  But refusal to fix the underlying problems allowed him to seize power regardless. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

They arrested Hitler once, too.  But refusal to fix the underlying problems allowed him to seize power regardless. 

All the more reason to keep Clownzo and MAGAtards in their place.

• Like 2

Maybe they should concentrate more on the murdering and Rapey “refugees” they brought in by the hundreds of thousands. Then there might not be any right wing “extremists “.   

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

10 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

Maybe the MAGAtards here will see this and go join their ideological brethren. 

Maybe.  The left has already joined their ideological brethren in Stalin, Mao, Castro and PolPot among a few.  The right should at least keep up.  :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You are so ignorant. You are blind that the leftist democrats are using the Nazi playbook to a tee. They have dominated mass media and made Hitler's dream come true. 

44 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

Maybe the MAGAtards here will see this and go join their ideological brethren. 

i say we give then greenland.

26 minutes ago, joneo said:

You are so ignorant. You are blind that the leftist democrats are using the Nazi playbook to a tee. They have dominated mass media and made Hitler's dream come true. 

What dream was that?  Did Hitler want an Xbox Series X or something?  Cause that's not something the uneducated, low IQ right could ever produce. 

Now if Hitler wanted some meth cooked up in a broken down trailer by some toothless redneck, well the cult is overflowing with boyos who meet that description. 

33 minutes ago, joneo said:

Nice projection, but Nazi is a far-right, fascist ideology. 

And dominated mass media?

What the fock are you talking about? Fox is the No. 1 cable news network in the land, and Tucker Carlson is the No. 1 infotainer in the land, despite him breaking every fact-check machine used on that garbage that pours out of his mouth.

Prove it that Fox News isn't the dominant mass media.

Prove it that it wasn't Clownzo-fueled far-right extremist who attacked our Capitol at their beloved leader's orders, tried to derail the democratic process and then went looking for Pelosi and Pence in order to focking kill them.

Prove something, anything. Back up yo' sh!t with focking facts.

Oh, you can't.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

What the fock are you talking about? Fox is the No. 1 cable news network in the land, and Tucker Carlson is the No. 1 infotainer in the land, despite him breaking every fact-check machine used on that garbage that pours out of his mouth.

Prove it that it wasn't Clownzo-fueled far-right extremist who attacked our Capitol at their beloved leader's orders, tried to derail the democratic process and then went looking for Pelosi and Pence in order to focking kill them.

Oh, you can't.

Once again, totally ignorant.  You're making the accusations above, so you prove your facts. Joseph Goebbels would be so proud of you. 

4 minutes ago, joneo said:

Once again, totally ignorant.  You're making the accusations above, so you prove your facts. Joseph Goebbels would be so proud of you. 

All talk. No facts. Go get your shinebox. 

Accusations?

Who do you think was there Jan. 6? 

Good lord you're a focking idiot.

Are you saying Fox News isn't the dominant media in this country?

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

All talk. No facts. Go get your shinebox. 

Accusations?

Who do you think was there Jan. 6? 

Good lord you're a focking idiot.

Are you saying Fox News isn't the dominant media in this country?

Ok focktard, show me where Trump incited the January 6th events. Please show me a video where he says to the people, " Go out and storm the Capital".... or anything of the like.

Ok focktard, show me where Trump incited the January 6th events. Please show me a video where he says to the people, " Go out and storm the Capital".... or anything of the like.

You're a cop and can't see how this sore-loser rally incited the attack on the Capitol? Do I need to point countless videos of the rioters who stopped after he told them to stop, that they were there to do his bidding. And that he is recorded as saying hanging Pence wasn't a bad idea?

What the fock is wrong with you?

12 minutes ago, joneo said:

Wow. Are you ignorant. How hard is it for you to Google Trump saying we're going to go to the capital! And blah blah blah!

I mean he literally told people to go to the capital and riot. He didn't tell them to go there and pray.

God, you guys just invent your own f****** history don't you?

https://youtu.be/5fiT6c0MQ58

"We are going to walk down to the Capital and we are going to cheer on our brave congress men and women.. and we probably won't be cheering so much for some of them. Because you'll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong."

OK focktards, where does it say to storm the Capital?   You provide video from propagandist media that YOU read into that he is saying evil things, but he didn't. That makes you a sheep. 

• Like 3

and yet, you sheep totally accept batsh!t crazy Maxine to say this crap:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, joneo said:

You take one outlier kook's isolated comment and try to use it to whitewash the entire Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol.

That's just focking stupid, dude.

And she deserved all the criticism and scrutiny she got on that, but a MAGAtard can't do that with MAGAtard actions, can't see them for the destructiveness and divisiveness that they are.

Poor MAGAtard.

30 minutes ago, joneo said:

Great post . Sums up the left encouraging violence nicely. Just one example, but it’s widespread. 

The Germans have been aware of these guys for some time. It’s not a huge number but maybe 20k, and they are organized.

We have consulted with the Germans to help them monitor this. 

There is good reason for concern, less from the quantity and more from the quality of these folks.

42 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You take one outlier kook's isolated comment and try to use it to whitewash the entire Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol.

That's just focking stupid, dude.

And she deserved all the criticism and scrutiny she got on that, but a MAGAtard can't do that with MAGAtard actions, can't see them for the destructiveness and divisiveness that they are.

Poor MAGAtard.

I NEVER said her comments were about January 6th . Learn to comprhend context. I simply said you (and the MSM) gave her a pass on extreme and real talk about hurting people. 

I NEVER said her comments were about January 6th . Learn to comprhend context. I simply said you (and the MSM) gave her a pass on extreme and real talk about hurting people. 

Your reading-comprehension skills have alarmingly eroded. MSM includes Fox. I clearly condemned her statements. You don't get to pivot to this disturbing lameness and whitewash the Jan. 6 dark day because of the stupid words of this one angry, radical cuntbutton.

3 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Your reading-comprehension skills have alarmingly eroded. MSM includes Fox. I clearly condemned her statements. You don't get to pivot to this disturbing lameness and whitewash the Jan. 6 dark day because of the stupid words of this one angry, radical cuntbutton.

Yes, I read your comments on how you claim to have condemned her statements. I posted the video to remind you what REAL hate rhetoric looks and sounds like. The video of Trump simply is an exaggeration on your part (and all libtards) of what you BELIEVE to be true. He never said anything about storming the Capital. Total exaggeration. Get out of your mom's basement and grow up. 

5 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I'm not sure I'll ever understand the loyalty that some people have for Trump.

It passeth my understanding.

Engorgeous Georgians 4:7

15 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

and I'll never understand the enormous ignorance displayed by sheep liberals.

18 minutes ago, joneo said:

and I'll never understand the enormous ignorance displayed by sheep liberals.

That’s fair as well. 

On 12/7/2022 at 6:49 PM, wiffleball said:

Wow. Are you ignorant. How hard is it for you to Google Trump saying we're going to go to the capital! And blah blah blah!

I mean he literally told people to go to the capital and riot. He didn't tell them to go there and pray.

God, you guys just invent your own f****** history don't you?

https://youtu.be/5fiT6c0MQ58

LITERALLY

uh no he didnt

On 12/7/2022 at 5:06 PM, Pimpadeaux said:

Oh, you can't.

the liberals are witch-hunting every political opponent, using the media and corporate boardrooms as weapons against the people, and dumbing down education.

they are LITERALLY creating a fascist state.

Hitler would love Biden, Pelosi, etc.

3 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

the liberals are witch-hunting every political opponent, using the media and corporate boardrooms as weapons against the people, and dumbing down education.

they are LITERALLY creating a fascist state.

Hitler would love Biden, Pelosi, etc.

Weird cause those that actually follow Hitler's ideology worship Trump.

See Charlottesville. 

• Haha 1

On 12/8/2022 at 8:14 AM, Hawkeye21 said:

I am less loyal to Trump the man, for whom I have some measure of contempt, as for his policies....I need those back, and if I can get those back through DeSantis, so much the better. 

Just now, RLLD said:

I am less loyal to Trump the man, for whom I have some measure of contempt, as for his policies....I need those back, and if I can get those back through DeSantis, so much the better. 

I have no issue with people who like his policies.  That makes sense to me.  What doesn't make sense is how people defend him continuously no matter what he's done.  He's not a good person, stop defending him.

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I have no issue with people who like his policies.  That makes sense to me.  What doesn't make sense is how people defend him continuously no matter what he's done.  He's not a good person, stop defending him.

Agree. I feel the same for those who want to protect Biden.  These are not people we should defend, these are not good people, not heroes.....they are usually criminals able to hide their criminality well.  I have been around most of them, worked closely with them. I actually spent some time with Biden in the early 2000's, and I assure you he is not some "good guy"..... there were few people on the hill that I would point at as being "good"

4 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Correcting people who say something wrong, isn't "defending" someone else... it's simply correcting inaccuracies.

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Correcting people who say something wrong, isn't "defending" someone else... it's simply correcting inaccuracies.

I'm sure that may be accurate in some cases but far from it most of the time.

10 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I'm sure that may be accurate in some cases but far from it most of the time.

Not as often as you think.  Democrats and the left wing media constantly exaggerated things that Trump had said and done.

7 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Not as often as you think.  Democrats and the left wing media constantly exaggerated things that Trump had said and done.

And ignore or downplay worse things that Biden has said and done. It’s a fact.