cmh6476

Soccer journalist Grant Wahl died in qatar.

Just now, craftsman said:

That doesn't make any sense. I don't hold a job stopping cars on the road. 

If I did, I wouldn't put it down. 

Oh, you can't hold a job?

Maybe go back to school for more training.

1 minute ago, Raven Fan said:

Oh, you can't hold a job?

Maybe go back to school for more training.

I have a job. Same company for the past 20 years. What are you getting at? 

Just now, craftsman said:

I have a job. Same company for the past 20 years. What are you getting at? 

No jab requirement?

6 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

Never mind.  What kind of work do you do?

Why do you care? I work in a company that has 700,000+ employees. I am a business consultant.

They brought up getting a "vaccine". I said it's fake and got an out. I don't need one because I'm in great health and even if I wasn't in great health I wouldn't care.  I have a doctor that said I don't need one and my company needed to comply. 

it was probably covid

or climate change

mebbe racism 

2 hours ago, craftsman said:

Well, in Qatar....

Seriously, what's wrong with you? Go get another "vaccine" shot. 

What do you mean what’s wrong with you?  Was there a law against wearing a shirt with a rainbow on it?  I know they supposedly banned them at the games, but pretty sure it’s not an actual law.

And yes, I’m only “pretty sure.”  Go f yourself

3 hours ago, Crestwood 2 said:

This is what happens when idiots don’t respect other nations when traveling. Speak your mind in foreign lands and you’ll end up dead. 

It's also a stark reminder that the good old USA is not this terrible and oppressive country those same idiots keep screaming about and why it's still the Gold Standard of Freedom.

If anything, this should open up the eyes of the fellow idiots and think maybe they got it wrong about the USA.  Nothing says "freedom" more than being able to criticize your own country 24/7 and the second you head over to one of these "better" countries you end up dead for your beliefs.

Also, I don't know who this guy is but it seems like his brother right off the bat made it about him by telling everyone he was gay.  Talk about reinforcing a stereotype about the LGBTQ+ crowd.  Always gotta' make it about them.

16 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

What do you mean what’s wrong with you?  Was there a law against wearing a shirt with a rainbow on it?  I know they supposedly banned them at the games, but pretty sure it’s not an actual law.

And yes, I’m only “pretty sure.”  Go f yourself

Have you ever traveled outside the US?  Don’t assume that you need to break a “law” in order to be punished in other countries. 

38 minutes ago, Crestwood 2 said:

Have you ever traveled outside the US?  Don’t assume that you need to break a “law” in order to be punished in other countries. 

That doesn’t make it right.  And crapman was comparing to Griner who did break a law.

Already mentioned this above, but to elaborate, remember the scud stud that work for nbc? He died in Iraq of deep vein thrombosis. Would not surprise me at all if that's what happened with this guy.

I don’t know why they’re holding these huge world events in backwards-ass countries. I’ve been skipping them all - fock that sh1t

14 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I don’t know why they’re holding these huge world events in backwards-ass countries. I’ve been skipping them all - fock that sh1t

$$$

54 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Not mine. But evidently they don’t care

Qatar bribed FIFA in order to host.  I believe it’s been admitted by some of those that received the bribes

8 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Im guessing  too.  However from what I’ve read it’s because he went MIA. Was in contact with family members then wasn’t. A long gap between last contact and death notification.  Wasn’t like he was in a hospital or something.

Where did you read that?  Haven’t seen that 

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Qatar bribed FIFA in order to host.  I believe it’s been admitted by some of those that received the bribes

Surely you're not taking someone's word on that without hard evidence?

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

On 12/10/2022 at 5:38 AM, TimHauck said:

I wonder if anyone will actually boycott or do some form of actual protest at any games or just post about their outrage on twitter

Nobody actually cares. Not even this dead guy. He wanted clicks and good boy points.

All this outrage about the deaths, antihomo no beer etc... Is fake. People and governments don't give a . Teams still showed up, people still watched and government officials made a sad face and wagged their fingers.

The cult of sport is truly something. 

When one of our states said you have to use the bathroom that conforms to your biological sex, there was a boycott. Business is still conducted with countries that have outlawed lgbtq. 

11 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Nobody actually cares. Not even this dead guy. He wanted clicks and good boy points.

All this outrage about the deaths, antihomo no beer etc... Is fake. People and governments don't give a . Teams still showed up, people still watched and government officials made a sad face and wagged their fingers.

The cult of sport is truly something. 

Agreed, except about Wahl.  He seemed to be one of the few that actually did wear the rainbow stuff, and I believe he refused to take it off during the documented incident.

But did not a single player even wear the armband thing and get a yellow card?  Even like when there was only a few minutes left in a game where they were about to get eliminated?

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

When one of our states said you have to use the bathroom that conforms to your biological sex, there was a boycott. Business is still conducted with countries that have outlawed lgbtq. 

What state are you referring to?

5 hours ago, TimHauck said:

I don't know.  Seems like we could use more evidence.  The indictment appears to say they agreed to something and it will happen.  Then money was wired to someone's account, but there isn't any email saying those transfers weren't for something else.

31 minutes ago, nobody said:

I don't know.  Seems like we could use more evidence.  The indictment appears to say they agreed to something and it will happen.  Then money was wired to someone's account, but there isn't any email saying those transfers weren't for something else.

Well there’s a lot more evidence of corruption at FIFA than government collusion with twitter, but funny joke! :rolleyes:

When I saw this headline I immediately knew which two Geeks would be first to make political hey out of it with their asinine hack partisan takes.

Same as every thread. 🤡 🤡 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Well there’s a lot more evidence of corruption at FIFA than government collusion with twitter, but funny joke! :rolleyes:

Yeah they needed weekly meeting to talk about hunter dìck pics and definitely not trump.  No weeeeeeeeyyyyyyyy!

30 minutes ago, nobody said:

Yeah they needed weekly meeting to talk about hunter dìck pics and definitely not trump.  No weeeeeeeeyyyyyyyy!

Much less evidence than FIFA being corrupt. I win

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Much less evidence than FIFA being corrupt. I win

What did you win?

2 hours ago, MDC said:

I immediately knew which two Geeks would be first to make political hey out of it with their asinine hack partisan takes.

mdc. Go figure. Glad he called himself out this time. 

He's been posting the same shlt on this site for DECADES. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, craftsman said:

mdc. Go figure. Glad he called himself out this time. 

He's been posting the same shlt on this site for DECADES. 

How do you know?  You just joined in July

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

How do you know?  You just joined in July

Do you really need me to show you how to figure it out? Takes seconds. 

34 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Being smarter than you

I think you mean being a giant hypocrite (or the most autistic)

3 hours ago, MDC said:

When I saw this headline I immediately knew which two Geeks would be first to make political hey out of it with their asinine hack partisan takes.

Waaaaa! I don’t like how you guys post! I’m gonna report you!  Waaaa! 

1 hour ago, nobody said:

I think you mean being a giant hypocrite (or the most autistic)

If you don’t think there’s far more evidence of FIFA being bribed for Qatar to host the world cup than collusion between the government and twitter to censor Hunter Biden’s laptop, I can’t help you.

1 hour ago, craftsman said:

Do you really need me to show you how to figure it out? Takes seconds. 

It takes seconds to research a decade’s worth of posts?