Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

SNF Discussion: Dolphins at Chargers

Inactives

Dolphins: QB Teddy Bridgewater, WR River Cracraft, CB Noah Igbinoghene, RB Myles Gaskin, TE Hunter Long, WR Erik Ezukanma

Chargers: S Derwin James Jr., CB Bryce Callahan, RT Trey Pipkins III, DT Sebastian Joseph-Day, QB Easton Stick, WR Jason Moore Jr., RB Sony Michel

Miami is being a very gracious guest. Practically begging the Chargers to take the game, but the bolts don't seem to want it ?

So happy I have Tyreek in the only one league I play in. 

edit: and I'm playing against Tua too.

2 minutes ago, Mike FF Today said:

Soooo, I'm playing against Tua in one league and I have Tyreek. I'll take it! :overhead:

<---Playing against Hill

At least Hill doesn't get rushing yards for that

All I have to say is Herbert was in Fine form.

he shredded a defense that actually looked good.

the coverage was good on most plays, the pass rush was in herberts face on nearly every play.   I honestly dont know what else the defense could have done to stop him.

he just kept putting the ball in the perfect spot where there was nothing the defender could do about it.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, SUXBNME said:

<---Playing against Hill

At least Hill doesn't get rushing yards for that

Why would he get Credit for the TD, but not the Yards ?

Our league doesn't award either to Hill owner, as it's not a rushing or receiving play, I think it's an Offensive Fumble recovery TD.

Yahoo

We understand there are some concerns around Tyreek Hill’s fumble return TD not counting in crucial fantasy matchups. For Hill’s TD to count, your league needs to use the “Offensive Fumble Return TD” setting, which is a default scoring category on Yahoo! Since the play was not a run or pass play and only advanced the fumble, he won't receive any credit for the yardage.

8 hours ago, plasma george said:

Why would he get Credit for the TD, but not the Yards ?

Our league doesn't award either to Hill owner, as it's not a rushing or receiving play, I think it's an Offensive Fumble recovery TD.

RTSPORTS.com

I dunno why, actually.  As commish, I could change it, I suppose :ninja:

17 hours ago, SUXBNME said:

RTSPORTS.com

I dunno why, actually.  As commish, I could change it, I suppose :ninja:

Haha, I wouldn't change it mid season.  CBS has a blurb about it, it's a specific setting in rules for that, OFRTD, Offensive Fumble Recovery TD, we voted years ago and agreed to not award that type of play, as it's too random.  Tyreek had to run for it, but mostly it happens around the goaline, and the thought was, why should a player get a TD for falling on a ball.  It wasn't a rush or a reception from the LOS.