Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

MNF Discussion: Patriots at Cardinals

Inactives

Patriots: S Joshuah Bledsoe, RB Damien Harris, LB Cameron McGrone, WR Jakobi Meyers, CB Jalen Mills, DT Sam Roberts, OT Isaiah Wynn

Cardinals: OG Rashaad Coward, LB Jesse Luketa, QB Trace McSorley, WR Rondale Moore, CB Byron Murphy, S Charles Washington

A friend & I do picks every week during the regular season. This is the only one we disagreed on. Go cards (especially Hopkins)

Think I'm gonna quit my job and be a professional gambler 

2 minutes ago, gcmmidwest said:

Think I'm gonna quit my job and be a professional gambler 

well, your chances of winning on the under just went up. 

10 minutes ago, Ray_T said:

well, your chances of winning on the under just went up. 

I called the chargers lastnite when all the announcers took the dolphins ...truth be told I don't gamble except for rare occasions like when I went to lake tahoe.., this past Thanksgiving and won all 3 games and the  parlay to ...paid for my whole vacation....that was niceee 😃 

Going for the playoffs this week, yesterday my team loses Deebo and Higgins.  Need big game tonight from Stevenson and now he's gone.  😠

37 minutes ago, gcmmidwest said:

I called the chargers lastnite when all the announcers took the dolphins ...truth be told I don't gamble except for rare occasions like when I went to lake tahoe.., this past Thanksgiving and won all 3 games and the  parlay to ...paid for my whole vacation....that was niceee 😃 

I happened to be watching that pregame when they all picked the Dolphins.  That's usually the kiss of death, and I somehow didn't even register.  I guess I was so sure the Dolphins should win there I didn't even think about it.

• Like 1

Tua missed several easy throws in the 9ers game two weeks ago. I am wondering if it were the coverages that messed him up or something else. Whatever it was carried over with the Chargers

33 minutes ago, DrG said:

Tua missed several easy throws in the 9ers game two weeks ago. I am wondering if it were the coverages that messed him up or something else. Whatever it was carried over with the Chargers

Someone else on the forum stated that "the Niners broke Tua"

WTH?!  WHERE was the NFL spotter, during the play where NE WR1 D. Parker hit his head on the turf?  Look at the video.  He was OBVIOUSLY "dazed and confused.."  I hope whoever the "spotter" was is disciplined, or terminated..