Sign in to follow this  
The Football Guru

The Final All-Out Blitzes of the season ...

On 12/15/2022 at 11:17 PM, IMMensaMind said:

I have a FLEX question, since losing Jeff Wilson. I have to choose from Lazard, Elijah Moore or Jameson Williams (could have played Mason or J. Cook, but don't feel as comfy with either). PPR league.

The Lions can't stop a slot receiver if their (playoff) life depended on it, but I don't know if I can trust Zach Wilson to get him the ball even when recent history says he should.

Williams has played eight and 13 snaps in the two games he's played so far. Considering he'll see Reed or Sauce on virtually all of his snaps, no thanks.

I'm sure this will be the week where Moore balls out with Wilson as his QB, but we know Lazard will see a lot of snaps and that he is still very much in the game plan. I'd go with him.

14 hours ago, weepaws said:

12 team half ppr.  

Flex slot, Swift, Dobbins, R White, Godwin. 

Thank you.  

Depends on what you need. Godwin has the safest floor IMO. Swift has the highest ceiling. I expect about 15 touches from Swift this week, especially with him being off the injury report this week.

1 hour ago, The Football Guru said:

Depends on what you need. Godwin has the safest floor IMO. Swift has the highest ceiling. I expect about 15 touches from Swift this week, especially with him being off the injury report this week.

Thank you. 

Guru, great info in your write up and follow ups here.

Trying to decide on my flex.  Parris Campbell, D. Singletary, or Dotson.  Sat Walker Thursday due to matchup with 49ers which you touched on.  Full pt PPR.

Thanks