Sign in to follow this  
Lake209

Sit 1

Full-PPR. 

6 of these guys play; 1 of the 7 must ride the pine.  

Who would you sit?

• Barkley; @ Vikings
  • Pollard; at home vs. Philly
  • Dobbins; at home vs. Atlanta
  • AJ Brown; @ Cowboys
  • Hopkins; at home vs. Tampa Bay
  • Mike Williams; @ Colts
  • C. Watson; @ Miami

Shi**y mobile-phone post…sorry.  This is for W16 (obviously).  Hate to say it b/c i like the player - but i **think** it’s Nuk to the bench.  Hopkins (team) the only one of the bunch playing for pride-only.  The rest have more at stake.  Further thoughts?

I say Watson. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

16 hours ago, weepaws said:

I say Watson. 

🙄 

6 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

I'd sit Dobbins

🙄

Mooney & Weetodd paypal bet money x3 wins all $20 each winner gets $60 i say Pollard has the least points ....Watson... Dobbins. ...???

And for the record im the longshot

I'm not sending money over the Internet through a thing attached to my real name.

The only reason I say Dobbins is because Falcons are middle of the pack against running backs and I think Edwards gets a lot of touches as well.

Pollard is facing the Eagles who are also good against the run but I can see him getting a lot of receptions Saturday. 

40 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

I'm not sending money over the Internet through a thing attached to my real name.

The only reason I say Dobbins is because Falcons are middle of the pack against running backs and I think Edwards gets a lot of touches as well.

Pollard is facing the Eagles who are also good against the run but I can see him getting a lot of receptions Saturday. 

Just say your scared and broke sounds better then your excuse ...FYI my old boss was mike MOONEY ...he was team captain for Georgia Tech and then later got drafted by the Chargers he was like 7' big fat lineman and had that bypass surgery and died in his sleep...perhaps a distant relative...he's who got me into ff football...his team was moondogs

3 hours ago, gcmmidwest said:

Pollard 

Yes, it’s hard to like his match up vs. the Eagles…Jordan Davis, Suh, etc. Pollard has been so damn good though. Only under 10pts once since mid season; multiple weeks 20+. I admit not having the stones to bench him.

Good luck with your bet.  

For more fun, i also have ZKnight (vs Jax) and RWhite (vs. AZ) benched.  Both have favorable matchups.

Suggest: All parties put in $20.  Pick 2 of 9: Barkley, Pollard, Dobbins, AJ Brown, Hopkins, MWilliams, CWatson, Knight, RWhite.  PPR scoring. LOWEST point total scoops.

9 hours ago, gcmmidwest said:

Just say your scared and broke sounds better then your excuse ...FYI my old boss was mike MOONEY ...he was team captain for Georgia Tech and then later got drafted by the Chargers he was like 7' big fat lineman and had that bypass surgery and died in his sleep...perhaps a distant relative...he's who got me into ff football...his team was moondogs

:rolleyes:

Change my pick, no McCoy I’m picking Hopkins.  Third string qbs ewwww.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, weepaws said:

Change my pick, no McCoy I’m picking Hopkins.  Third string qbs ewwww.  

Yes sir. Dont like it, but am 92.5% to sit Hopkins.

Thanks again.

On 12/20/2022 at 8:43 PM, Lake209 said:

Yes, it’s hard to like his match up vs. the Eagles…Jordan Davis, Suh, etc. Pollard has been so damn good though. Only under 10pts once since mid season; multiple weeks 20+. I admit not having the stones to bench him.

Good luck with your bet.  

For more fun, i also have ZKnight (vs Jax) and RWhite (vs. AZ) benched.  Both have favorable matchups.

Suggest: All parties put in $20.  Pick 2 of 9: Barkley, Pollard, Dobbins, AJ Brown, Hopkins, MWilliams, CWatson, Knight, RWhite.  PPR scoring. LOWEST point total scoops.

Whopping 19 yards for Pollard but 60 in the air still a dud performance 

On 12/20/2022 at 10:46 AM, Sean Mooney said:

I'd sit Dobbins

Good pick Sean he did suck 

On 12/20/2022 at 3:15 PM, gcmmidwest said:

Mooney & Weetodd paypal bet money x3 wins all $20 each winner gets $60 i say Pollard has the least points ....Watson... Dobbins. ...???

On 12/20/2022 at 6:04 PM, gcmmidwest said:

21 hours ago, gcmmidwest said:

Whopping 19 yards for Pollard but 60 in the air still a dud performance 

Pollard out scored the other two.  

36 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Pollard out scored the other two.  

You switched to Hopkins so your gonna be the loser 

1 hour ago, gcmmidwest said:

You switched to Hopkins so your gonna be the loser 

That’s all you have in return 😴

On 12/20/2022 at 3:10 PM, gcmmidwest said:

Pollard 

Watson, Dobbins Pollard.  Loser is Pollard, lol I’ll bet you I’ll bet you 🎉🥳

They were good picks except whoever picked  watson he was tearing it up but got hurt and pulled ...we will see about Hopkins 

And you guys are kinda harsh for Christmas...pretty sure this was the least rushing yards of the season for Pollard (19 yards) & no td's ....nailed it 👌 

On 12/20/2022 at 3:15 PM, gcmmidwest said:

On 12/20/2022 at 6:04 PM, gcmmidwest said:

You being a jack arse.  You owe Sean a apology.  

1 hour ago, gcmmidwest said:

And you guys are kinda harsh for Christmas...pretty sure this was the least rushing yards of the season for Pollard (19 yards) & no td's ....nailed it 👌 

Watson and Dobbins scored less ff ppr points than your losing pick of Pollard.  

9 minutes ago, weepaws said:

😘

10 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Sorry your angry because you lost your games perhaps the Lord wants you to do something better with your time.

On 12/20/2022 at 12:24 AM, Lake209 said:

Full-PPR. 

6 of these guys play; 1 of the 7 must ride the pine.  

Who would you sit?

• Barkley; @ Vikings
  • Pollard; at home vs. Philly
  • Dobbins; at home vs. Atlanta
  • AJ Brown; @ Cowboys
  • Hopkins; at home vs. Tampa Bay
  • Mike Williams; @ Colts
  • C. Watson; @ Miami

I think 2 of them are already declared out. Problem solved.