WhiteWonder

No topic on George Santos?

Did I miss it? 

Boy. It sure is quiet in this thread.

Geek Club Republicans: Ignoring real scandals on the right. Pushing fake scandals on the left. Did Tucker uncover Ashley Biden's parking ticket from 99? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Never heard of this dude before this thread.  I guess we’ve come a long way as a society if people will lie and say they’re Jewish now, and not the other way around 

But lying about your family surviving the Holocaust?  Not cool. And he apparently lied about his work experience too?  

9 hours ago, Vince44 said:

Boy. It sure is quiet in this thread.

You're surprised a thread posted referring to a guy no one knows is "quiet"?

Interesting...🤔

18 hours ago, lickin_starfish said:

Looks like he pulling the ol' Hussein Obama routine with his college records. For shame.

Obama!

• Haha 1

We graduated from fake astronaut school together.

I saw on the news this morning he’s claiming he didn’t say he was Jewish, that he was actually Jew-ish because his mom has a Jewish background.

It’s hilarious 

3 minutes ago, Mungwater said:

I saw on the news this morning he’s claiming he didn’t say he was Jewish, that he was actually Jew-ish because his mom has a Jewish background.

It’s hilarious 

He’s claiming he’s not a criminal but it’s gotta be some sort of crime to use a fake sob story in order to solicit political donations right?

Hopefully his lying cultist ass gets recalled.  Imagine believing a republican graduated from college?

Haha the though is hysterical. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, TimHauck said:

Ruh roh.  “House GOP leaders aware of George Santos fabrications: ‘a running joke’”

Sure, and if you've done any research on this issue you'd know that the Dems were aware of it too.  In fact, they're the ones who leaked the information after he was elected.  For some stupid reason they chose not to during the election.  And the NY media didn't do their job either.  A lot of stupid to go around on this one.  But hey, you got 'em Timmy!!!!!!

• Sad 1

People that rejoiced when Joe Biden won are aghast at another politician lying and embellishing.  Lol. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

People that rejoiced when Joe Biden won are aghast at another politician lying and embellishing.  Lol. 

It's not like Lyin' Joe has been doing it since college and they all know about it.  Oh wait......

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Strike said:

It's not like Lyin' Joe has been doing it since college and they all know about it.  Oh wait......

He was raised by Puerto Ricans. 

13 minutes ago, Strike said:

Sure, and if you've done any research on this issue you'd know that the Dems were aware of it too.  In fact, they're the ones who leaked the information after he was elected.  For some stupid reason they chose not to during the election.  

I don’t really care about NY politics.  Looks like it’s because they didn’t think he would actually win?

1 hour ago, Strike said:

Well I didn’t vote for Biden, so…

Also, looks like Santos is worse than just a liar:

The “what-about (insert name here)” crowd is out defending this guy? Why? He said he had 2 college degrees; he has 0. He claimed to own 13 properties. He owns no properties. He said he worked for Goldman Sachs… nope. And the lies go on and on. He said he was Jewish, now he’s saying he meant Jew-ish, but he’s actually Catholic. ??? 

So where did the money from his campaign really come from?

Basically everything he said is a lie. There’s a big difference between “embellishment” and complete fabrications of qualifications and identity. This is definitely the latter, and this guy should step down. But I doubt he will, and since Kevin McCarthy needs his vote to be Speaker, he will let this slide.

Yet another fantastic Republican politician.

• Thanks 2

Richard Blumenthal claimed he was in Vietnam.  He wins. 

Based on the fact that over a million Republicans in Georgia voted for Herschel Walker, perhaps this guy would have won even if all the lies were exposed before the election. Perhaps being a con artist is a plus for Republican candidates?

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Lol

5 hours ago, dogcows said:

Based on the fact that over a million Republicans in Georgia voted for Herschel Walker, perhaps this guy would have won even if all the lies were exposed before the election. Perhaps being a con artist is a plus for Republican candidates?

I would say it is a prerequisite amongst the pro-Trump faction. Biggest collection of BS artists I've ever seen. And when they stand out for their fukkery among a crowd of politicians... JFC!

If these groups are so "put upon" one might question why people want to pretend to be part of them. 

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

If these groups are so "put upon" one might question why people want to pretend to be part of them. 

You’re talking about being Jewish right?  He does appear to actually be gay.

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

You’re talking about being Jewish right?  He does appear to actually be gay.

Yes, but not just this instance. There are others out there, examples of people taking on the "identity" of another.  The reason being that there are advantages to being able to identify into certain groups, because those groups enjoy an advantage over others.

Remember when the dems booted that SNL guy from the Senate because he took a picture with a sleeping gal?  Dems hold true to their values.  This dude lied about EVERYTHING, yet the soul less and moral less Republicans won't do a thing.  They'll say this dem lied or that dem lied, just like they do when confronted with the Orange Moron's election denial.  Everything is a whataboutism to the the moral less Republicans even if a dem told a single lie or exaggeration versus this jackoff who made up his entire life practically.  Like the moral less Republicans compare 2020 to Trump's constant election denial or even Stacey freaking Abrams.

The red trickle will turn into a blue tsunami in 24 because the country is sick of the party exclusively made up of uneducated, christian whites have shown themselves to have zero values.

SAD

you only get fired in the private sector for lying on your resume. 

On 12/27/2022 at 8:14 AM, Raven Fan said:

Hopefully his lying cultist ass gets recalled.  Imagine believing a republican graduated from college?

Haha the though is hysterical. 

Character is higher than intellect.  RWE

You’re continually making derisive comments about the intelligence of your perceived political opponents.  Those insults color you as lacking character.  You’re actually doing a disservice to your own position by not being civil.

Just now, MLCKAA said:

Character is higher than intellect.  RWE

You’re continually making derisive comments about the intelligence of your perceived political opponents.  Those insults color you as lacking character.  You’re actually doing a disservice to your own position by not being civil.

I observe and base my posting style on the environment.  This place is a cesspool of uneducated cultist and their constant insults and derogatory posts.  I won't even bother to list all the offenders since it's almost everyone.  And here's a clue, don't want me to call you an uneducated cultist?  Don't worship an Orange Moron and don't be part of a party that actively detests education and science while wanting a fake 2k  year old book to rule the country. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

I observe and base my posting style on the environment.  This place is a cesspool of uneducated cultist and their constant insults and derogatory posts.  I won't even bother to list all the offenders since it's almost everyone.  And here's a clue, don't want me to call you an uneducated cultist?  Don't worship an Orange Moron and don't be part of a party that actively detests education and science while wanting a fake 2k  year old book to rule the country. 

Being here is optional.  Ask yourself why you choose to be someplace that makes you unhappy when you don’t have to be.

• Like 1

On 12/27/2022 at 8:27 AM, Strike said:

BIDEN!