WhiteWonder

No topic on George Santos?

3 minutes ago, MLCKAA said:

Being here is optional.  Ask yourself why you choose to be someplace that makes you unhappy when you don’t have to be.

Unhappy?  Bringing the truth and educated word to the unwashed cultist masses who inhabit this cesspool gives me great joy.  I don't interact with hardly any uneducated cultist IRL, so this is like my only opportunity to spread the truth to them. 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Biden lies everyday . Both of them should go. 

BIDEN!

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

Unhappy?  Bringing the truth and educated word to the unwashed cultist masses who inhabit this cesspool gives me great joy.  I don't interact with hardly any uneducated cultist IRL, so this is like my only opportunity to spread the truth to them. 

Yes, unhappy.

Anyone see Tulsi Gabbard rake this guy over the coals last night?  If not, go find it and watch it.  What a tool. 

1 minute ago, Strike said:

Anyone see Tulsi Gabbard rake this guy over the coals last night?  If not, go find it and watch it.  What a tool. 

Do you think he should still take office?

If Republicans had even a SHRED of integrity they'd ditch this turd.

But they won't of course because they've become the party of Trump.  And lying is simply their preferred way of communicating. 

Don't forget about how the 2020 election was stolen everyone!  Donate early and donate often to STOP THE STEAL!

18 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Do you think he shouldn’t? I don’t. I don’t think he should even have been considered. But he had the money. What’s your reason? He lied? Then you’re a jackass. 

58 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Nothing he did that is worse than Biden.  Of course, I don't think Biden should be in office either.  But not for legal reasons.  For ethical ones.  But a lot of our politicians have ethics issues.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Strike said:

Nothing he did that is worse than Biden.  Of course, I don't think Biden should be in office either.  But not for legal reasons.  For ethical ones.  But a lot of our politicians have ethics issues.

What is confirmed that Biden did that was worse?

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

What is confirmed that Biden did that was worse?

I didn't say Biden did worse.  How did you get that from my post?  They're both confirmed/admitted liars/cheaters.  That's an ethics problem in my book.  Neither should be in public office.

3 minutes ago, Strike said:

I didn't say Biden did worse.  How did you get that from my post?  They're both confirmed/admitted liars/cheaters.  That's an ethics problem in my book.  Neither should be in public office.

Sorry, what is confirmed that Biden did that was equally as bad?

Just now, TimHauck said:

They're both confirmed/admitted liars/cheaters.  That's an ethics problem in my book.  Neither should be in public office.

It's like you didn't read my post........

It's like you didn't read my post........

So the answer to this question, which inspired your ramble, is no.  Got it.

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

Just now, TimHauck said:

So the answer to this question, which inspired your ramble, is no.  Got it.

There is no legal reason that I'm aware of for him not to take office.  If there's a legal reason he shouldn't, then I have no problem with congress using that to prevent him from taking office.  Our federal government is so f'ed up it really doesn't matter.  And if you think this guy shouldn't take office, you should feel the same about Biden resigning.  But you won't because you're a hypocrite.

There is no legal reason that I'm aware of for him not to take office.  If there's a legal reason he shouldn't, then I have no problem with congress using that to prevent him from taking office.  Our federal government is so f'ed up it really doesn't matter.  And if you think this guy shouldn't take office, you should feel the same about Biden resigning.  But you won't because you're a hypocrite.

Ok now I’ll repeat my other question then: what is confirmed that Biden did that was equally as bad?

Just now, TimHauck said:

Ok now I’ll repeat my other question then: what is confirmed that Biden did that was equally as bad?

GTFO.  If you even have to ask that question you have no business posting in political threads.  Just another low information voter.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Really? He lied in front of the UN, big time. Had to drop out of the his campaign.  

10 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Funny how no matter how many times you ask this question, they can't seem to answer it.

4 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Funny how no matter how many times you ask this question, they can't seem to answer it.

Shouldn't need to.  If anyone asks me if Bill Clinton got a BJ in the oval office I'm not answering that one either. 

Shouldn't need to.  If anyone asks me if Bill Clinton got a BJ in the oval office I'm not answering that one either. 

Since you're unable to answer the question directly, let's play 20 questions.  Did Biden lie about graduating from college?

1 hour ago, Strike said:

I just watched it, and the first thing this guy does is deflect to Biden and lies.

This is what MAGAtards do.

Get a little mud on your face?

Project and deflect!

Don't like Jan. 6?

Roll in the summer 2020 riots.

Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

Raven has it right in labeling them cultists.

Edited by Pimpadeaux
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Strike said:

BIDEN!

Biden claimed a drunk driver killed his wife and kid. That’s the ballgame 

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

I just watched it, and the first thing this guy does is deflect to Biden and lies.

This is what MAGAtards do.

Get a little mud on your face?

Project and deflect!

Don't like Jan. 6?

Roll in the summer 2020 riots.

Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

Raven has it right in labeling them cultists.

WTF are you talking about?  This has nothing to do with MAGA or Trump.  No one is supporting this guy from any party.  He's a pariah.

Most Republicans don’t give a 💩. Over a million of them voted for the 🤡 Herschel Walker.

I think the Party should force him out. Why? They won 4 seats in the Long Island area. It’s a moderate area, meaning it can swing easily back to the Democrats. If people knew that he was lying, he would have lost. If the GOP leaves him in place, they might keep 1 seat for 2 years and lose 4 seats in 2024. Not a great plan for them.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Biden claimed a drunk driver liked his wife and kid. That’s the ballgame 

BIDEN!

1 minute ago, Raven Fan said:

Since you're unable to answer the question directly, let's play 20 questions.  Did Biden lie about graduating from college?

They can't see the difference between occasionally misinformed and mistaken and brazen, pathological lying for political gain.

And if it's a Democrat or someone they don't like who says something wrong and then course corrects, they hold the person to the original statement rather than the learn-as-we-go course correction.

If it's a Republitard who says something false, they double down, project, gish gallop and deflect, as if two wrongs can make a right.

Insanity.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Just when I thought you couldn't get any more repulsive, you bring up Biden misspeaking about one of the many tragedies in his life.

You are legit a chit human being.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

They can't see the difference between occasionally misinformed and mistaken and brazen, pathological lying for political gain.

And if it's a Democrat or someone they don't like who says something wrong and then course corrects, they hold the person to the original statement rather than the learn-as-we-go course correction.

If it's a Republitard who says something false, they double down, project, gish gallop and deflect, as if two wrongs can make a right.

Insanity.

They have nothing but deflection.  Even when that deflection is as absurd as comparing Trump's two year campaign on a "stolen" election to 2020 or Stacy Abrams.

They're nothing but low IQ cultist who couldn't make their way out of a wet paper bag if it required an original thought.

SMH

2 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

Just when I thought you couldn't get any more repulsive, you bring up Biden misspeaking about one of the many tragedies in his life.

You are legit a chit human being.

He didn't misspeak.  And he's said the same disgusting thing about this guy repeatedly over the years.  If he misspoke it would have happened once.  And he's never apologized despite the massive impact his lie had on this trucker's life. 

3 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Gee, sounds like you're talking about Biden.......

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh lord this is such as stretch.

Biden's assertion that he driver was drunk has never been proven false.

This isn't even within the parking lot of the ballpark when compared to this Santos guy lying about his work history, education and religious affiliation. 

Even if Biden was proven wrong beyond a reasonable doubt doesn't make it OK what Santos has admitted to doing.

Clown on, idiot.

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

Biden's assertion that he driver was drunk has never been proven false.

Define proven.  Pretty sure the cops who responded to the incident have said they saw no evidence of impairment by the trucker. 

Just now, Strike said:

Gee, sounds like you're talking about Biden.......

You do know there is a thread all about Biden, right? This one’s about George Santos.

On 12/27/2022 at 8:19 AM, dogcows said:

The “what-about (insert name here)” crowd is out defending this guy? Why? He said he had 2 college degrees; he has 0. He claimed to own 13 properties. He owns no properties. He said he worked for Goldman Sachs… nope. And the lies go on and on. He said he was Jewish, now he’s saying he meant Jew-ish, but he’s actually Catholic. ??? 

So where did the money from his campaign really come from?

Basically everything he said is a lie. There’s a big difference between “embellishment” and complete fabrications of qualifications and identity. This is definitely the latter, and this guy should step down. But I doubt he will, and since Kevin McCarthy needs his vote to be Speaker, he will let this slide.

Yet another fantastic Republican politician.

Looking for a gif from the Planet of the Apes remake where the lead gorilla says "Everything I have believed is a lie".

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Strike said:

WTF are you talking about?  This has nothing to do with MAGA or Trump.  No one is supporting this guy from any party.  He's a pariah.

I'm talking about the tactic posters here such as HT are trying to use to deflect the heat away from Santos. It's called gish galloping, which means rolling in unrelated subject matter to dilute and draw attention away from the main subject.

Far-right believers are going to make excuses for Santos, and they're doing it in this thread. 

They're this country's biggest threat.

4 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I'm talking about the tactic posters here such as HT are trying to use to deflect the heat away from Santos. It's called gish galloping, which means rolling in unrelated subject matter to dilute and draw attention away from the main subject.

Far-right believers are going to make excuses for Santos, and they're doing it in this thread. 

They're this country's biggest threat.

I don't think anyone has said this guy Santos is worth a sh*t.  I brought up Biden.  And the only reason I did is that if anyone thinks this guy shouldn't be in office should also think Biden shouldn't either or they're hypocrites.  It's not a deflection.  It's a test whether someone is simply a political hack or actually cares about the integrity of elected officials.

9 minutes ago, Strike said:

He didn't misspeak.  And he's said the same disgusting thing about this guy repeatedly over the years.  If he misspoke it would have happened once.  And he's never apologized despite the massive impact his lie had on this trucker's life. 

While there was no way to definitely prove the truck driver had been drinking, no breath tests at the scene, no required blood test, this is what folks on the scene thought.

To be honest, those of us in fire-rescue here in Delaware assumed that Mr. Dunn had been drinking, based on comments made by police officers at the scene. And in the Delaware fire service, rumors travel from station to station like wildfire.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/biden-lie-wife-killed-drunk-driver/

Either way Biden bringing it up TWICE is NOTHING like the lying GDP cultist who fabricated his entire life FFS.