WhiteWonder

No topic on George Santos?

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

I don't think anyone has said this guy Santos is worth a sh*t.  I brought up Biden.  And the only reason I did is that if anyone thinks this guy shouldn't be in office should also think Biden shouldn't either or they're hypocrites.  It's not a deflection.  It's a test whether someone is simply a political hack or actually cares about the integrity of elected officials.

EVERY politician exaggerates and lies some.  Hell Trump lied thousands of times and no one called for him to be booted for it.

This dude made up his entire life FFS.  ZERO comparison to anything Biden has done.  Just own this turd, say you don't GAF if he lies because you're a cultist, and move on. 

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

While there was no way to definitely prove the truck driver had been drinking, no breath tests at the scene, no required blood test, this is what folks on the scene thought.

To be honest, those of us in fire-rescue here in Delaware assumed that Mr. Dunn had been drinking, based on comments made by police officers at the scene. And in the Delaware fire service, rumors travel from station to station like wildfire.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/biden-lie-wife-killed-drunk-driver/

Either way Biden bringing it up TWICE is NOTHING like the lying GDP cultist who fabricated his entire life FFS.

Snopes?  ROFLMAO.   Here's a "reputable" source:

The police reports have been lost, but Delaware Judge Jerome Herlihy, who investigated the crash, supports Hamill's claim.

He told CBS News, "There was no indication that the truck driver had been drinking."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/driver-in-biden-crash-wanted-name-cleared/

Just now, Strike said:

I don't think anyone has said this guy Santos is worth a sh*t.  I brought up Biden.  And the only reason I did is that if anyone thinks this guy shouldn't be in office they should also think Biden shouldn't either or they're hypocrites.

But comparing this guy to Biden believing the guy who killed his wife was drunk is a ridiculous stretch.

How about we stick to Santos and not roll in unrelated subject matter?

GOP leadership has remained largely silent about Santos, so he's not getting the full Republitard condemnation that he deserves.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/12/27/politics/george-santos-democrats-gop-leadership/index.html

1 minute ago, Raven Fan said:

EVERY politician exaggerates and lies some.  Hell Trump lied thousands of times and no one called for him to be booted for it.

This dude made up his entire life FFS.  ZERO comparison to anything Biden has done.  Just own this turd, say you don't GAF if he lies because you're a cultist, and move on. 

Sure, that's why Biden had to end his first presidential campaign.  Not surprised you failed the test though.  😂

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Biden lies everyday . Both of them should go. 

Awesome. Let's talk about Santos.

Just now, Strike said:

Sure, that's why Biden had to end his first presidential campaign.  Not surprised you failed the test though.  😂

Did he end his first campaign because he made up his whole life?  If not then as usual your deflection...

FAILS 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

But comparing this guy to Biden believing the guy who killed his wife was drunk is a ridiculous stretch.

How about we stick to Santos and not roll in unrelated subject matter?

GOP leadership has remained largely silent about Santos, so he's not getting the full Republitard condemnation that he deserves.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/12/27/politics/george-santos-democrats-gop-leadership/index.html

Biden is unqualified for the same reasons Santos is, without even bringing up his  disgusting lies about the truck driver.  HT brought that up.  I didn't.  It's valid but it's not like it's the only time Biden has lied/cheated.  Biden's ethics are no better than this guy Santos.

1 minute ago, Strike said:

Just now, Strike said:

Biden is unqualified for the same reasons Santos is, without even bringing up his  disgusting lies about the truck driver.  HT brought that up.  I didn't.  It's valid but it's not like it's the only time Biden has lied/cheated.  Biden's ethics are no better than this guy Santos.

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

I already have.  Look up above if you want my opinion of him and what should be done.  I'm past that.  But I get it. You're in the hypocrite club.  I'm not surprised.

3 minutes ago, Strike said:

Again, did Biden lie about his entire life?   I already showed where we tolerated Trump's thousands of lies and didn't say he should get booted.

This dude is on an entirely different level.  

You my friend are the hypocrite. 

I already have.  Look up above if you want my opinion of him and what should be done.  I'm past that.  But I get it. You're in the hypocrite club.  I'm not surprised.

How am I a hypocrite?

It doesn't make one a hypocrite if we're talking about football and you keep going, "Yeah, but baseball!"

There is a billion-page-long Biden thread I created if you want to talk about Biden. 

With the exception of Trump, I've voted Republican in every presidential election since Reagan. 

Are you incapable of staying on point?

Just now, Raven Fan said:

Again, did Biden lie about his entire life?   I already showed where we tolerated Trump's thousands of lies and didn't say he should get booted.

This dude is on an entirely different level.  

You my friend are the hypocrite. 

You don't know what this word means obviously.  I guess we're done here.

• Thanks 1

You don't know what this word means obviously.  I guess we're done here.

BDS!

Never heard of him until last week. Seems like a sleazy guy. If I lived in his district in NY I would not vote for him as my representative.  :dunno:

Biden continuing to lie about that poor truck driver for political purposes is just about the scummiest thing a politician has ever done. The man went to his grave with that hanging over his head. Biden is a true POS 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Biden continuing to lie about that poor truck driver for political purposes is just about the scummiest thing a politician has ever done. The man went to his grave with that hanging over his head. Biden is a true POS 

Awesome. Let's talk about Santos!

Biden said he graduated at the top of his law class. He was in the bottom tenth. 

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Awesome. Let's talk about Santos!

There was a question asked if Biden had done worse. If you don’t like it tough shite. Go elsewhere.  

Biden claimed he graduated with 3 degrees from Delaware. He was only off by 2. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

There was a question asked if Biden had done worse. If you don’t like it tough shite. Go elsewhere.  

It doesn't matter what Biden has done. There is a Biden thread if you want to trot your BDS over there and complain about him and his son.

Biden said he got a full academic scholarship to law school.  X. 

Also, Biden didn’t apologize for lying about the truck driver until he was running for President.  After the man had died. POS. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Also, Biden didn’t apologize for lying about the truck driver until he was running for President.  After the man had died. 

I don't think he ever apologized.  He just said he accepts the assertion that the rumors are untrue:

And last fall, a spokesman for Biden said that the senator "fully accepts the Dunn family's word that these rumors were false."

3 minutes ago, Strike said:

I don't think he ever apologized.  He just said he accepts the assertion that the rumors are untrue:

Even worse. As if some new information came to light. POS to do that to another man. Someone insignificant that he  could ruin for his own gain. Lying about getting arrested trying to see Mandela (another Biden lie) is one thing. Clownish even. But to keep on telling a lie that’s doing harm to an innocent man ? POS like you read about 

Ronald Reagan told myriad lies and got engulfed in scandals.

That makes it OK for George Santos to do the same thing.

Biden said his house burned down and his wife miraculously escaped. X

Biden said he never spoke to Hunter about his overseas business dealings. 💥

2 hours ago, dogcows said:

Most Republicans don’t give a 💩. Over a million of them voted for the 🤡 Herschel Walker.

I think the Party should force him out. Why? They won 4 seats in the Long Island area. It’s a moderate area, meaning it can swing easily back to the Democrats. If people knew that he was lying, he would have lost. If the GOP leaves him in place, they might keep 1 seat for 2 years and lose 4 seats in 2024. Not a great plan for them.

If both parties did that, there wouldn't be any elected politicians in DC right now.

I think Santos should take office. He got elected. If his district doesn’t like it they can vote him out next time around or recall him. 

Make no mistake the guy strikes me as a despicable human being but in this country we need to respect the will of the voters. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Liberals think Fetterman is fit to serve. 

Actually way more than that. Fetterman won huge swaths of independents, moderates, even conservatives. I can’t stand the guy: not because he’s incompetent but because he’s competent. His ideas are horrible. 

But perhaps I shouldn’t have written that Fetterman won: more accurate is that Oz lost. It’s the same old story: if Republicans put up a decent, moderate candidate he wins in a landslide. So instead we get this guy. 

This POS needs to go. if he's lying like that, just imagine the laws he will break once inside where nothing ever happens to criminals.

4 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Biden said he graduated at the top of his law class. He was in the bottom tenth. 

So he was in the top 90-something percentile.

4 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Biden claimed he graduated with 3 degrees from Delaware. He was only off by 2. 

I believe he said that when he graduated he owned three pair of dungerees not that he had three degrees.  The man has an enunciation problem.  There are worse challenges in life.

6 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

He appears to be a charleton without shame.  Once that is accepted it seems natural to recall others who are similar.  Still, keeping on the narrow topic I hope his constituents correct the situation. 

So when does he switch parties? That’s gonna be funny. 

1/3 > 0/1

Actually you could argue Biden did have 2 degrees, he only got 1 “degree” but he had a double major.

At least he graduated though.  Did Santos even go at all?