WhiteWonder

No topic on George Santos?

Just now, TimHauck said:

1/3 > 0/1

Actually you could argue Biden did have 2 degrees, he only got 1 “degree” but he had a double major.

At least he graduated though.  Did Santos even go at all?

Yeah, you could argue that. If you’re a Fockin moron. 

9 hours ago, Strike said:

Sure, that's why Biden had to end his first presidential campaign.  Not surprised you failed the test though.  😂

Sounds like Biden actually has more integrity than Santos then if he dropped out after the lies were uncovered.  And it’s much worse for Santos to blast his lies all over his website than for Biden who was just answering the question of some random dude.

I’m not saying no one that’s ever lied should be an elected official, or yeah there wouldn’t be any.  But Santos used his lies as part of his campaign, which was basically all he had since he hadn’t won a race before, whereas of course Biden had already been a Senator for a decade.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ted Kennedy killed a woman. Nothing. 

I am going to make a ruling here.  Ted Kennedy has been dead 13 years.  The Chappaquidick brigdge incident where a drunk Ted Kennnedy macking on a young and inexperienced Mary Jo Koepeckne and abandoning her to die when he drunkenly crashed his vehicle off the bridge and left her in the wreck to save himself, and his reputation is now distant enough to not be raised in current debates between the parties.  it is now only relevant when discussing the cowardly legacy of the blowhard himself.

No foul on you as this ruling was made after your reference.  You are not responsible for after-the-fact rulings.

20 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Never heard of him until last week. Seems like a sleazy guy. If I lived in his district in NY I would not vote for him as my representative.  :dunno:

:thumbsup:

I do love the folks covering for Biden though, dude is a blatant liar and he simply can't stop himself. He knows his base, it's all good.

This Santos dude dgaf though... 🤣

18 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

No foul on you as this ruling was made after your reference.  You are not responsible for after-the-fact rulings.

Elon Musk disagrees 

The Nassau County  DA is opening an investigation into Santos. She says if she finds any criminal acts she will go after him. I’d expect him to step down soon. Good. 

I don’t see what the problem is here. I think we can agree that 100% of congress people are narcissists and sociopaths chasing B level celebrity status. At 36 years of age and zero times prior, Elizabeth Warren decided she was an Indian. How is what this guy did any worse?

7 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

I don’t see what the problem is here. I think we can agree that 100% of congress people are narcissists and sociopaths chasing B level celebrity status. At 36 years of age and zero times prior, Elizabeth Warren decided she was an Indian. How is what this guy did any worse?

Very good point. Warren got a lot more out of her lies than this clown did.  

21 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

If both parties did that, there wouldn't be any elected politicians in DC right now.

Sure,  because every politician is as big a liar as George Santos, right? Give me a break. On the plus side, you didn’t mention Biden.

It’s the whatabout Olympics in this thread. 

1 minute ago, dogcows said:

Sure,  because every politician is as big a liar as George Santos, right? Give me a break. On the plus side, you didn’t mention Biden.

LOL, ok.  I'll agree that Republicans are all about "whataboutisms", if you agree that Democrats are hypocrites.

8 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Biden is a big liar. Why does that upset you? Do you think it to be untrue? 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Biden is a big liar. Why does that upset you? Do you think it to be untrue? 

BIDEN!

So this seems to be one of the new strategies. It's pretty juvenile and fairly facile but incredibly prevalent here and beyond.

Trump could lie about murdering a bus load of children and one of the retards on this board would respond by saying well Hunter Biden lied about his laptop!

In the grown-up world, we call that false equivalency.

• Thanks 1

Now the feds are going after him. He better switch parties or gtfo. 

On 12/28/2022 at 8:53 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

So when does he switch parties? That’s gonna be funny. 

That would be so awesome if he did that. 

22 hours ago, wiffleball said:

So this seems to be one of the new strategies. It's pretty juvenile and fairly facile but incredibly prevalent here and beyond.

Trump could lie about murdering a bus load of children and one of the retards on this board would respond by saying well Hunter Biden lied about his laptop!

In the grown-up world, we call that false equivalency.

Trump murdering a bus load of children is completely made up.

In the grown-up world we call that a Gorge Santos.

Long Island has a liberal newspaper (rag), Newsday. I find it hard to believe they didn’t know all of this prior to the election. 

On 12/29/2022 at 7:42 AM, Hardcore troubadour said:

The Nassau County  DA is opening an investigation into Santos. She says if she finds any criminal acts she will go after him. I’d expect him to step down soon. Good. 

You want to know the worst part? Even if he steps down tomorrow, he'll still have a lifetime pension and insurance. 

On 12/31/2022 at 10:50 AM, The Real timschochet said:

I don’t think they will find any criminal acts. And I don’t think he should be forced to resign. The guy told a whole crapload of lies and his district elected him anyhow. That’s on them. 

Well, maybe not election related ones.  :lol:

Rep.-elect George Santos admitted to using stolen checks in Brazil in 2008, documents show

Republican Rep.-elect George Santos admitted to stealing a man’s checkbook that was in his mother’s possession to purchase clothing and shoes in 2008, according to documents obtained by CNN.

The admission came in a statement Santos gave to police in 2010, according to 150 pages worth of case documents.

Police had suspended an investigation into Santos because they were unable to find him for nearly a decade. But law enforcement officials in Brazil will reinstate fraud charges against the New York Republican, CNN reported Tuesday.

He was probably buying clothes to attend one of his mother's funerals.  

Say what you will about him, but this George Soros guy is a self-made billionaire who's giving away over 60% of his fortune to charities already. He's got my vote!

On 12/31/2022 at 10:24 AM, wiffleball said:

You want to know the worst part? Even if he steps down tomorrow, he'll still have a lifetime pension and insurance. 

That's not true..Ugh..That schtick gets really old.

You know the more I read about this guy, the more I think he has what it takes to be the next GOP Presidential nominee. 

• Haha 1

On 12/31/2022 at 10:39 PM, dogcows said:

I told you guys on page one of this thread that George was my classmate at fake astronaut school. Now that you've dug up the picture I snapped of him, we have proof.

It is hard to imagine that the Repubs boot this guy.

And if Dems press then they should perhaps point toward Swallowell and his actions with the Chinese spy that THEY never addressed, and in fact they rewarded him....

The Dems always want to ensure others are punished, but never punish their own.  And I surmise that the reason for the Repubs will be the same, political power is affected....

5 hours ago, RLLD said:

It is hard to imagine that the Repubs boot this guy.

And if Dems press then they should perhaps point toward Swallowell and his actions with the Chinese spy that THEY never addressed, and in fact they rewarded him....

The Dems always want to ensure others are punished, but never punish their own.  And I surmise that the reason for the Repubs will be the same, political power is affected....

Is it really a good idea to try and “whatabout” this guy? I’ve never seen anybody whose entire life story was a complete lie get elected like this. Any comparison to Swalwell or any other politician tells everybody you’re not serious in the slightest.

I thought the GOP was about integrity, family values, etc? I guess they’ve given that up if they refuse to condemn Santos.

High-ranking Republitards knew about Santos lies.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/01/13/nyregion/george-santos-republicans-lies.html

And dubious campaign finances.

https://news.yahoo.com/know-campaign-finance-issues-surrounding-222320739.html

This is way worse than anything Biden has ever done.

53 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Is it really a good idea to try and “whatabout” this guy? I’ve never seen anybody whose entire life story was a complete lie get elected like this. Any comparison to Swalwell or any other politician tells everybody you’re not serious in the slightest.

1 hour ago, dogcows said:

I thought the GOP was about integrity, family values, etc? I guess they’ve given that up if they refuse to condemn Santos.

Isn’t the Democrat patty about integrity?

or could it be true that BOTh have the same issues!

and if that is true can we stop with the “trump is so bad” nonsense?

I wonder if he thinks Guam might tip over if we put more troops on one side? 

Just checked my pulse, still don’t give one fock about this guy.  He doesn’t represent my district.  

For all the people covering for Biden all but doing similar things, we’ll Joe does in fact represent my nation.  

I will not vote for either of these lying jackals. One because I can’t the other by choice.  

• Sad 1

He needs to go. The party of law and order is ok with a complete fraud. Zero accountability as long as S!DeS!!

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

Richard Blumenthal lied about serving in Vietnam. He took 5 deferments. 

Now do Clinton, Bush, Trump and ever other well to do politicians old enough to serve in Vietnam. Most got deferments.