WhiteWonder

No topic on George Santos?

3 hours ago, crackattack said:

Now do Clinton, Bush, Trump and ever other well to do politicians old enough to serve in Vietnam. Most got deferments.

He lied about serving in Vietnam he was never there what’s your point? 

42 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

He lied about serving in Vietnam he was never there what’s your point? 

My point was about deferments. Blumenthal is trash for lying about serving in Vietnam. In all honesty he should have Stolen Valor slapped on him. My only point was most well to do politicians don't serve in the military during wartime or see combat. They're special that way.

25 minutes ago, crackattack said:

My point was about deferments. Blumenthal is trash for lying about serving in Vietnam. In all honesty he should have Stolen Valor slapped on him. My only point was most well to do politicians don't serve in the military during wartime or see combat. They're special that way.

My point was the lie about serving in Vietnam. Seems like a pretty big one.

2 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

My point was the lie about serving in Vietnam. Seems like a pretty big one.

It is 👍

6 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

I know McCarthy wants (needs) the extra vote. But at some point I gotta figure this is going to become just too embarrassing even for him. 

Not as bad as confirmed anti-Semite Ilhan Omar. And she married her brother. 

6 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

I know McCarthy wants (needs) the extra vote. But at some point I gotta figure this is going to become just too embarrassing even for him. 

McCarthy can't just punt him.  You know that, right?

27 minutes ago, Strike said:

McCarthy can't just punt him.  You know that, right?

Actually, he could call a vote for expulsion, which requires a 2/3 vote. I assume all Dems would vote to expel so he wouldn’t even need a majority of his own party. Seems like it would be nearly unanimous, plus Santos’ own district’s voters and local GOP want him gone too. 

Sadly, this guys values seem right in line with a lot of RNC supporters.  Just when you think the Republican Party could regain a moral center and once again be the Party of morals......they go and support this clown.  

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Brandon Straka isn’t a charged insurrectionist 😂 

That's all you got from that?  Insurrectionist may be wording you don't care for but he did plead guilty to disorderly conduct on that day.

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

That's all you got from that?  Insurrectionist may be wording you don't care for but he did plead guilty to disorderly conduct on that day.

No I read something blatantly false and it makes me not care about anything else that is written

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

No I read something blatantly false and it makes me not care about anything else that is written

What was false?

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

What was false?

The line of the tweet stated he was with charged insurrectionist. There was no insurrection and nobody was charged with insurrection. If you want to report something do so honestly 

it’s the type of tweet I expect pimp doush or dogch1t to quote. Not you

• Thanks 1

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

The line of the tweet stated he was with charged insurrectionist. There was no insurrection and nobody was charged with insurrection. If you want to report something do so honestly 

The wording is calling him an insurrectionist not that he was charged with insurrection.  Calling him an insurrectionist is a bit extreme but it does fall within the definition of the word.  It's still ridiculous that this is all you pulled from the tweet when it was suppose to be about Santos.

6 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

it’s the type of tweet I expect pimp doush or dogch1t to quote. Not you

Yup, no point in even watching the video after reading that. 

7 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

The wording is calling him an insurrectionist not that he was charged with insurrection.  Calling him an insurrectionist is a bit extreme but it does fall within the definition of the word.  It's still ridiculous that this is all you pulled from the tweet when it was suppose to be about Santos.

I don’t see a problem with a guy organizing a rally in 2019 nor using an alias 

there is enough on the dude already but this means zero

Biden said when he was young he went to church 2x a day. First to his church then to the black church.  

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Biden said when he was young he went to church 2x a day. First to his church then to the black church.  

Biden sets a new standard every time he speaks, the Santos's of the world can't compete with the 🐐

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

For the umpteenth time: “there’s a guy on the other side that’s even worse” is NOT EVER a compelling argument. It means absolutely nothing. It makes the person who offers it look pathetic and whiny. 

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

For the umpteenth time: “there’s a guy on the other side that’s even worse” is NOT EVER a compelling argument. It means absolutely nothing. It makes the person who offers it look pathetic and whiny. 

When that person is the POTUS it does matter.  It means no one from that "side" should EVER complain about someone from the opposing side being dishonest. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

🤣🤣

This guy...

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

When that person is the POTUS it does matter.  It means no one from that "side" should EVER complain about someone from the opposing side being dishonest. 

It doesn’t matter in the context of a discussion about George Santos. 

And you’re wrong. Everyone has the right to complain no matter what their previous or current double standard is in doing so. Pointing out double standards, or hypocrisy, is the absolute least interesting aspect of political discussion it’s so commonplace on both sides as to be totally meaningless. 

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

It doesn’t matter in the context of a discussion about George Santos. 

And you’re wrong. Everyone has the right to complain no matter what their previous or current double standard is in doing so. Pointing out double standards, or hypocrisy, is the absolute least interesting aspect of political discussion it’s so commonplace on both sides as to be totally meaningless. 

It's not about pointing out hypocrisy, although that naturally flows.  It's about having standards.  I will ALWAYS complain about politicians who blatantly lie to get elected, especially when the lies reflect character/ethics issues.  I'm weird that way.  I get it that politics is just a game to you and as long as your side wins you're good.  I'm not that way and never will be. 

Santos lied his way into office and is an embarrassment to his side. Scandals like this should have been raised before the election by his primary and general election opponents, it wasn't until after. Congrats for getting away with it. Props to whoever broke the story. It'll be dealt with in the next election, people in hte district didn't know this about him when they voted. Santos has one-term-and-gone written all over him.

Meanwhile, people in the vicinity of being just as bad as him are still in office. Here's one. Watching the exact same people hyperventilating about Santos being removed from office all get in line to slurp this guy's are blowhard hypocrites: 

https://www.tiktok.com/@facts_at_theready/video/7188354313289518382?_r=1&_t=8Z4zl9jPIyo

4 minutes ago, Strike said:

It's not about pointing out hypocrisy, although that naturally flows.  It's about having standards.  I will ALWAYS complain about politicians who blatantly lie to get elected, especially when the lies reflect character/ethics issues.  I'm weird that way.  I get it that politics is just a game to you and as long as your side wins you're good.  I'm not that way and never will be. 

Right, this Santos POS is done. This will work itself out.

Biden is the leader of the free world and simply incapable of telling the truth.

5 minutes ago, Strike said:

Politics will never be a game to me and I don’t give a crap about “my side” winning points or whatever. Please stop making assumptions: 

2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Santos lied his way into office and is an embarrassment to his side. Scandals like this should have been raised before the election by his primary and general election opponents, it wasn't until after. Congrats for getting away with it. Props to whoever broke the story. It'll be dealt with in the next election, people in hte district didn't know this about him when they voted. Santos has one-term-and-gone written all over him.

Meanwhile, people in the vicinity of being just as bad as him are still in office. Here's one. Watching the exact same people hyperventilating about Santos being removed from office all get in line to slurp this guy's are blowhard hypocrites: 

https://www.tiktok.com/@facts_at_theready/video/7188354313289518382?_r=1&_t=8Z4zl9jPIyo

My God... What a piece of shlt Biden is.

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

Politics will never be a game to me and I don’t give a crap about “my side” winning points or whatever. Please stop making assumptions: 

It's not an assumption.  It's a formed opinion based upon years of observing your idiotic posts. 

4 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Here’s how I honestly see this: Joe Biden is, like many politicians, both a liar and prone to exaggeration. I don’t think he’s personally a bad guy, a lousy piece of crap human being the way Trump clearly is. In fact I suspect, though I don’t know, that Biden is probably pretty decent. 

None of that matters, of course. The only two questions we need concern ourselves with are these: (1) Is Joe Biden a good President? (2) Is Joe Biden a corrupt President? 

The answer to the first question, for me, is yes. He has been effective, competent, and done many things I personally approve of. But then I am mainly liberal. I plan on voting for him again. 

The answer to the second question, for me, is that I haven’t seen it. But many Republicans claim that he is, and they especially think there is something there involving his son Hunter. I’m open to learning about whatever they present. If Biden turns out to be corrupt then I’ll stop supporting him no matter how good he’s been. For now I’m comfortable in my support, I will continue to blast George Santos and the politicians who protect him, I will continue to rip Trump and anyone who supports him, and I won’t feel the least bit hypocritical about any of this. 

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

What can I say? Then you formed it badly and stupidly. 

No, I didn't.  You just have zero self awareness.

3 minutes ago, Strike said:

No, I didn't.  You just have zero self awareness.

I think I’m aware enough to know whether or not this is just a game to me. Just stop already. You’re not good at analyzing others. You think you are but it’s almost always wrong. 

52 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

You don’t get to control what’s said here.  HTH. Also truth hurts. 

More attention has been paid to Santos and his short time on the scene about his lying than the decades of lies Biden has provided.  

45 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Here’s how I honestly see this: Joe Biden is, like many politicians, both a liar and prone to exaggeration. I don’t think he’s personally a bad guy, a lousy piece of crap human being the way Trump clearly is. In fact I suspect, though I don’t know, that Biden is probably pretty decent. 

None of that matters, of course. The only two questions we need concern ourselves with are these: (1) Is Joe Biden a good President? (2) Is Joe Biden a corrupt President? 

The answer to the first question, for me, is yes. He has been effective, competent, and done many things I personally approve of. But then I am mainly liberal. I plan on voting for him again. 

The answer to the second question, for me, is that I haven’t seen it. But many Republicans claim that he is, and they especially think there is something there involving his son Hunter. I’m open to learning about whatever they present. If Biden turns out to be corrupt then I’ll stop supporting him no matter how good he’s been. For now I’m comfortable in my support, I will continue to blast George Santos and the politicians who protect him, I will continue to rip Trump and anyone who supports him, and I won’t feel the least bit hypocritical about any of this. 

so his kids saying he was inappropriate and all the videos of him groping and sniffing kids is signs of a good person, why am I not suprised

meanwhile a republican lies and end of world

2) you think its perfectly reasonable for Joe to have the investigator of the company his son is "on the board" of fired and its perfectly ok for his son to get 5 mil loan and give 10% to the big guy

are you related to Brian Stelter?