Frozenbeernuts

Mounting evidence showing Kari Lake should have won

Just now, BirdGang said:

Caught you in more lies, Joe exposed you as the cause of shutting things down with your hateful emails and constant reporting. Love that you went crying to a guy named Maury daily though, such a tool. 😂😂

Listen Birdtard, many people here can go look at what Joe posted.  He never mentioned any user by name and you know it.

Maurile on the other hand DID mention your phaggola ass by name GoBirds.  I NEVER once PM's him.  Others here can certainly ask him if James Daulton ever PM'd him.  So please go crawl back into the dark you cultist cockroach. 

2 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

Why?  Because I call out three people on this board.  A homo LARPing as a hetero who talks about his "hot wife" and "life winning"  A CONFIRMED RAT who got me kicked off FBGs.  And a dude who said he hoped another posters kids was raped.

I'm only a giant dik to those 3.  Because like I said, I've learned that trying to be above the fray with cultist morons like those gets you no where.

And I am 100% a corporate executive who probably makes more than anyone else on this board.  Do you think I got to my position by just laying down and letting others walk all over me?

Again, no you're not.

2 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Come on man, just stop it

IDGAF if you wallflowers believe it or not.  Now please run along and get steamrolled by the cultist some more. 

47 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

That didn’t happen either. As usual, you and the other members of the idiot brigade were claiming there was no child stuff on Twitter. He provided one of those links you’re always demanding. And when he proved you wrong you made this crap up. Keep em coming boy, I enjoy pointing out what a loser you are. 

That is not at all how it happened.

Do you get off on being wrong?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Do you have a hot wife too?

lol, I don't brag about anything.  I was asked how old I was implying I was some kind of loser like the cultist who infest this board. 

And no, I've never brought my wife up because I'm not a LARPing moron like Horsesass. 

2 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Again, no you're not.

Your belief and opinion of me means less than nothing.  When I go back to work on Tuesday I'll return to my corporate executive gig and you'll return to whatever it is you do.

IDGAF about you or what you do or how you post. 

4 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

Listen Birdtard, many people here can go look at what Joe posted.  He never mentioned any user by name and you know it.

Maurile on the other hand DID mention your phaggola ass by name GoBirds.  I NEVER once PM's him.  Others here can certainly ask him if James Daulton ever PM'd him.  So please go crawl back into the dark you cultist cockroach. 

You’ve been caught in your lies, everyone sees you are a cancer. You are the biggest joke here and it only took a couple days, well done Tard. 

Just now, Raven Fan said:

Your belief and opinion of me means less than nothing.  When I go back to work on Tuesday I'll return to my corporate executive gig and you'll return to whatever it is you do.

IDGAF about you or what you do or how you post. 

No you won't, lol

8 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

Why?  Because I call out three people on this board.  A homo LARPing as a hetero who talks about his "hot wife" and "life winning"  A CONFIRMED RAT who got me kicked off FBGs.  And a dude who said he hoped another posters kids was raped.

I'm only a giant dik to those 3.  Because like I said, I've learned that trying to be above the fray with cultist morons like those gets you no where.

And I am 100% a corporate executive who probably makes more than anyone else on this board.  Do you think I got to my position by just laying down and letting others walk all over me?

OMG this was the funniest thing I’ve ever read. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

NO ONE buys this schtick, even the biggest Libtard. Bless your heart. 🤡

2 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

No you won't, lol

Not so fast.  Remember, liberals can identify as whatever they want.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

lol, I don't brag about anything. 

:lol:

16 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

And I am 100% a corporate executive who probably makes more than anyone else on this board.  

I mean there was a whopping 5 minutes in between there.  

I don't think I need to see your bank statements.  You have to go back to work on Tuesday.  50+.  Have anus cancer.  All facts you've shared with us.  How many years until you retire?

I mean if I had your health problems I wouldn't still be working.  I must be more wealthy than you.   :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Horseman said:

I mean there was a whopping 5 minutes in between there.  

I don't think I need to see your bank statements.  You have to go back to work on Tuesday.  50+.  Have anus cancer.  All facts you've shared with us.  How many years until you retire?

I mean if I had your health problems I wouldn't still be working.  I must be more wealthy than you.   :thumbsup:

No chance that guy is an executive of anything other than the bottom corner of a CBD pyramid scheme. 

JESUS HUMPING CHRIST. CAN ANY OF YOU WHINY B!TCHES GO FIND SOME MUD TO WRESTLE IN OR SOMETHING? At least then this might be somewhat entertaining. 5 pages of slap-fighting... perfectly representative of the GC. All of you need to STFU, cuz no one cares about any of this.

Just now, Fnord said:

JESUS HUMPING CHRIST. CAN ANY OF YOU WHINY B!TCHES GO FIND SOME MUD TO WRESTLE IN OR SOMETHING? At least then this might be somewhat entertaining. 5 pages of slap-fighting... perfectly representative of the GC. All of you need to STFU, cuz no one cares about any of this.

Speak for yourself. 🍿 

Just now, Fnord said:

Did you decide to try the no pron/drink after all because you sound out of control?

It's the Kari Lake thread man, relax, no one cares.

8 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Everybody, please cut this fella some slack, he's very upset that the January 6th committee was indeed a partisan dog and pony show nothingburger. No more questions at this time.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Horseman said:

Did you decide to try the no pron/drink after all because you sound out of control?

It's the Kari Lake thread man, relax, no one cares.

Hell no, I'm no quitter. I just hate scrolling through multiple pages of completely useless, repetitive, name calling in a thread that might actually contain some useful info. I'm probably in the wrong place, since the GC doesn't contain a lot of insight, but I like to bust MAGA chops, and this place is full of targets. 

2 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Hell no, I'm no quitter. I just hate scrolling through multiple pages of completely useless, repetitive, name calling in a thread that might actually contain some useful info. I'm probably in the wrong place, since the GC doesn't contain a lot of insight, but I like to bust MAGA chops, and this place is full of targets. 

Then bust MAGA chops and stop being a pansy like all the other non-cultist here.  They just let cultist like Horsesass, Birdtard, and HT say whatever the phuk they want unchecked.

1 minute ago, Raven Fan said:

Then bust MAGA chops and stop being a pansy like all the other non-cultist here.  They just let cultist like Horsesass, Birdtard, and HT say whatever the phuk they want unchecked.

I mostly give what I get. If someone wants to have a discussion, I'll happily engage. If they want to be an a$$hole, fine, I'll give it back to them. Mostly I've just seen you treat all of them like vermin. Whether they came at you first or not, you give both barrels. There are some conservatives around here that are definitely not worthy of being handled the same way as Horse, Bird, HT, and Reality (sic).

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Fnord said:

I mostly give what I get. If someone wants to have a discussion, I'll happily engage. If they want to be an a$$hole, fine, I'll give it back to them. Mostly I've just seen you treat all of them like vermin. Whether they came at you first or not, you give both barrels. There are some conservatives around here that are definitely not worthy of being handled the same way as Horse, Bird, HT, and Reality (sic).

And I handle those folks differently.  I only get into juvenile exchanges with the morons you noted.  And every other lib on this cesspool just lays down and lets the scum wash over them.  That ain't me. 

Well, I do call them cultist and whatnot, but that's simply a statement of fact. 

19 hours ago, Horseman said:

What is it about 'BAHAHAHA" that doesn't scream high IQ poster?

Based on your posts in this thread, particularly those in which you objectify women, express blatant homophobia (self-hatred? It often is.) and refer to those who take issue with you as “retards”; I’d caution you against commenting on the IQ of others. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

Based on your posts in this thread, particularly those in which you objectify women, express blatant homophobia (self-hatred? It often is.) and refer to those who take issue with you as “retards”; I’d caution you against commenting on the IQ of others. 

He still looks like Einstein compared to some of your boyos in here. 😂

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

Fok off retarded fake Tim. You are posting about objectifying bikini models that happily get paid for posing practically nude. Your IQ is at the very low end. I'd say you're on the spectrum Rusty. 

On 12/29/2022 at 12:19 PM, TimHauck said:

I’m still not ruling out Raven Fan being @craftsman / @Utilit99 / @seafoam .  Craftsman hasn’t posted much recently

It's been a Holly.Jolly Christmas,

what a great time of the year.

It's been a ho ho ho

and a great big no

to listening to more of your covid fear.

HO, HO, HOOOOO.....

BirdGang and Ravens Fan are the only two people I've ever seen use the word "boyo" here...So either that is a huge FBG thing, or they are one person arguing with themselves. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sean Mooney said:

BirdGang and Ravens Fan are the only two people I've ever seen use the word "boyo" here...So either that is a huge FBG thing, or they are one person arguing with themselves. 

Facts not feelz, boyo... :mellow: 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Anything going on with this case? 

Yes

It's called the inevitable revolution 

On 12/21/2022 at 11:14 PM, Hawkeye21 said:

I’m making fun of the My Pillow guy. He’s worth being made fun of.  Sides have nothing to do with it. Keep being a douche though. 👍🏻

How the fock did I get brought into this?

On 12/29/2022 at 3:39 PM, Fnord said:

I mostly give what I get. If someone wants to have a discussion, I'll happily engage. If they want to be an a$$hole, fine, I'll give it back to them

So you give a lot of head, and you engage in it happily, and good for you and the other fellas that share your interests, but then....ouch....I just don't get why your kind does that. 😨

• Haha 1