Frozenbeernuts

Mounting evidence showing Kari Lake should have won

They are so silly....all they had to do was fabricate Russian Collusion.....

• Haha 1

Kari Lake should file another lawsuit so we can keep enjoying her losing. :D 

26 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Dunno how any normal person can mr see the signature fraud or lack of verification presented 

Oh no? you can't see how anyone R thinks it is fraud and anyone D thinks that is laughable?

This is the definition of insanity

9 minutes ago, edjr said:

Oh no? you can't see how anyone R thinks it is fraud and anyone D thinks that is laughable?

This is the definition of insanity

Except I’m not an R and have no care whether Kari Lake is gov of Arizona. Other than for Jerry’s sake 

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Except I’m not an R and have no care whether Kari Lake is gov of Arizona. Other than for Jerry’s sake 

but you are a D :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, MDC said:

Kari Lake should file another lawsuit so we can keep enjoying her losing. :D 

@jerryskidsshould calculate how much of his money has been spent for the loon to keep challenging this election. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

@jerryskidsshould calculate how much of his money has been spent for the loon to keep challenging this election. 

we will let you know when it reaches fake impeachment and Russia levels

1 hour ago, Mike Honcho said:

Clearly she needs to be investigated, lets waste a few years and millions of dollars to simply smear her, that will do the trick. 

Kari should get a few hundred supporters to sign affidavits saying they witnessed fraud but can’t prove it.

Trumpers tell me this is hard evidence. 🤡 

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, MDC said:

Kari should get a few hundred supporters to sign affidavits saying they witnessed fraud but can’t prove it.

Trumpers tell me this is hard evidence. 🤡 

The judge is an idiot.   Because the statue did not explicitly define what verify signatures means, then it means nothing.   That is not how the law works.   You could nullify any law with that obscene interpretation.   The dude was looking for an excise to throw the case out.   

4 hours ago, jonmx said:

The judge is an idiot.   Because the statue did not explicitly define what verify signatures means, then it means nothing.   That is not how the law works.   You could nullify any law with that obscene interpretation.   The dude was looking for an excise to throw the case out.   

Her lawsuit said that they didn’t check the signatures. Then she presented evidence that they….. checked the signatures! She defeated her own case… if one could even call it a case.

Really, you’ve got to be about a mile down the rabbit hole to still be pulling for Scary Lake at this point.

On 5/23/2023 at 8:31 AM, squistion said:

you are beyond clueless!

I can't help you

Katie Hobbs tried vetoing a bill the would prevent her from winning again cause it would ban using the election machines in 2024 election 🤣

7 hours ago, Big Guy said:

you are beyond clueless!

I can't help you

If you thought you actually could, then I would be in real trouble. 

Another L for Lake 😂😂😂

Attorneys for Republican U.S. Senate candidate Kari Lake argued in court on Tuesday that a judge should dismiss Maricopa County Recorder Stephen Richer’s defamation lawsuit against her, saying that Lake’s claims were “rhetorical hyperbole” and not meant to be taken as facts. 

They "I didn't really mean it" defense.

Sad.

3 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

Sad

Thank you for that, no one cares. 

BUT on a much more serious note, I would DEFINITELY doink her. She's got that MILF next door look. She's not what I'd call HOT but there's certainly something there.