Sign in to follow this  
Gratefulegg1973

The Official Week 16 FU Thread

Keep going with Andy Dalton, great way to ensure a higher draft pick. 

Hey, Stefon, feel like playing any of these games this month?

2 minutes ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

Let's add TJ Cockenson to the illustrious list of players that have career days every single time they play against me.

Cockenson & Cuntley.......... you're on fire today! 

I needed a laugh, thanks for providing it.

18 minutes ago, ZeroTolerance said:

Andy Dalton: 3/8, 29 yards, 1 INT, 2 fumbles

Taysom Hill: 0 touches

Saints' coaching staff, tactical geniuses. 

He finally got a touch........ One rush for 11 yards, let's hope we see more. 

I’m in shock watching this Browns game. Dalton literally can’t do a thing. Every time Taysom comes in the Aints move the ball. What am I missing? Only thing I can come up with is Dennis Allen loves licking gingi ballsacs…

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

He finally got a touch........ One rush for 11 yards, let's hope we see more. 

BOOM!

There might be something to this reverse psychology thing… hmmmm….

Pull your head out of your arse Geno Smith. Bryce Perkins had a TD pass against the Chiefs week 12, Joe Burrow had 2 week 13, Russell Wilson and Brett Rypien had 4 week 14 & the incredible Davis Mills had 2 last week. WAKE UP! 

FU Chubb and Dobbins.  You boys going to do anything or just hover around 50 yds all day? 

17 minutes ago, DonS said:

FU Chubb and Dobbins.  You boys going to do anything or just hover around 50 yds all day? 

4real all my benched backs out performing them foreman and even Allgeier 

FU Josh Allen.  The Bills will be an early exit in the playoffs due to this overrated, mistake prone, noodle arm prima donna.  gfy

1 hour ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

Let's add TJ Cockenson to the illustrious list of players that have career days every single time they play against me.

Thanks man!  I needed Cockenson to show up today.  2 TDs and 99 yds (so far) is way more than I could've hoped for.  :banana:

Hockenson is putting me out of my misery 😢

Looking like I'll lose 3 out of 3 games.  

Goodwin gets me a 0.

Seattle, down 14 in the 4th, is running the ball literally every play.  Yes, I have DK, and yes, playing against Walker.

Mahomes and Pacheco doing absolutely nothing.  Ditto Kelce.

The Giants, for some unknown reason, refuse to give Barkley the ball.  Instead, opting for the bold strategy of letting Jones chuck it 60 times.

Hockenson has career days every time I play against him.  Today is no different.  

I said weeks ago Andrews should be dropped.  I should have listened to myself.  

Fock fantasy football.  Fock everything and everybody

9 minutes ago, DonS said:

Thanks man!  I needed Cockenson to show up today.  2 TDs and 99 yds (so far) is way more than I could've hoped for.  :banana:

Now over 100 yds :pointstosky:

FU Stefon doing D*ck, and FU to my luck having a team full of players in terrible conditions and facing an opponent without a single bad weather matchup. 

12 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

FU Nick 'I have a pencil *ick ' Folk....... Zero field goals and 2 missed XP's

I second this FU. :thumbsdown:

There’s too much to list here today.  FU to my TV.  Can’t go 5 minutes w/o MTV advertising that new drag queen show.  Almost as annoying as the news coverage of the libs trading a Russian war lord in exchange for the dude that got busted for illegal drugs in Russia.  Shoulda left him there to rot…wonder if he’ll be so vocal about the national anthem at his WNBA games now?  I’m guessing he will.

I miss the old days when the worst thing on TV was Thannon Tharp tripping over his tongue to say stupid stuff about football!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, JagFan said:

There’s too much to list here today.  FU to my TV.  Can’t go 5 minutes w/o MTV advertising that new drag queen show.  Almost as annoying as the news coverage of the libs trading a Russian war lord in exchange for the dude that got busted for illegal drugs in Russia.  Shoulda left him there to rot…wonder if he’ll be so vocal about the national anthem at his WNBA games now?  I’m guessing he will.

I miss the old days when the worst thing on TV was Thannon Tharp tripping over his tongue to say stupid stuff about football!

AAA+++

3 hours ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

Oh, and FU Marquis Goodwin.  Nice goose egg you focking scrub loser

Saw a couple of rankings having him in the top 25 this week....F'n joke.  FU to the rankers that make rankings.

While I'm here let me get an FU out to Zach Wilson and the Jets organization.  FU for making Zach Wilson a #2 pick in the draft.  So, so, so bad.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, JagFan said:

👍

1 hour ago, JagFan said:

Apparently you never heard Aqib Talib and Beth Mowins call a game.

• Like 1

This is a sh!tty week for BufordT.  This'll probably be my last FU of the year.  FU to Christina McGirly McCavity McCaffery whatever.  I'm going to need at least 200 yd and 4 TD's out of Freirmuth tonight because you can't get out of your own way.  gfy seriously

FU to Juwan Johnson!

1 catch for 9 yards!

On Christmas Eve!

5 hours ago, JagFan said:

You sir win the internet.  🤘

By miracle, and despite George Kittle's (FU) best career day efforts, I still may have a shot.  But Christ I'll be banking on the likes of Mostert, Pittman, and Miami's kicker

A big FU to that 4 eyed geek coach in Miami.  Mostert averages 9 ypc.  you give it to him 9 times.  Gotta get Jeff f'n Wilson his carries huh jackoff?  I'm glad you lost.  I doubt you can get laid, but if you ever do, I hope you get syphillis.  

FU Jason Sanders.  That 48 yd missed FG is gonna cost me $1500.  You can mail me a check d!ckhead

And finally, Marquise Goodwin.  Pray I never run into you, you focking POS loser.  I could have started myself and got as many points.  

• Haha 2

Brutal to go 12-2 on the season and be far and away the top scoring team and get a first round bye only to lose. But such things happen when Hurts is out and your second QB in a 2-QB league is Fields and he had that game. Add in a diminished Mixon, a disaster of Mostert, the Adams flop, and Z Wilson killing G Wilson's value and it all adds up to a wasted season. Sad.