Sign in to follow this  
Gratefulegg1973

The Official Week 16 FU Thread

Let’s not forget Derek Carr, Josh Jacobs and Davante Adams and the ghost of the immaculate reception. On cue, the Raiders lay an egg against the Steelers.

14 minutes ago, Law said:

Brutal to go 12-2 on the season and be far and away the top scoring team and get a first round bye only to lose. But such things happen when Hurts is out and your second QB in a 2-QB league is Fields and he had that game. Add in a diminished Mixon, a disaster of Mostert, the Adams flop, and Z Wilson killing G Wilson's value and it all adds up to a wasted season. Sad.

Ouch.  Yup.  In my big $ league, I had Lockett get hurt.  Peoples Jones playing in a blizzard.  So I, following the 'expert' rankings, pick up and start Goodwin.  Get a goose egg.  Not to worry though, all I really need from Mostert is like 10 points.  He gets 4 on the first drive.  Ends with 6.  

2 hours ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

A big FU to that 4 eyed geek coach in Miami.  Mostert averages 9 ypc.  you give it to him 9 times.  Gotta get Jeff f'n Wilson his carries huh jackoff?  I'm glad you lost.  I doubt you can get laid, but if you ever do, I hope you get syphillis.  

FU Jason Sanders.  That 48 yd missed FG is gonna cost me $1500.  You can mail me a check d!ckhead

And finally, Marquise Goodwin.  Pray I never run into you, you focking POS loser.  I could have started myself and got as many points.  

Laces Out!

Zach Wilson for sucking so badly Zeurlein got a single FG attempt. Broncos D for having an epic meltdown. Ending up losing my dynasty semi-finals by 2.

2 minutes ago, Vikings4ever said:

Zach Wilson for sucking so badly Zeurlein got a single FG attempt. Broncos D for having an epic meltdown. Ending up losing my dynasty semi-finals by 2.

Ouch.  Zeurlein still had 3 more points than Nick "0/2 XP" Folk at least. 

By miracle, I"m up .10 in my big money league.  Barring a scoring change I win.  I'm sure a change is forthcoming though

Can I get a FU to the Denver D though.  What in the name of Christ was that?  51 points?  No sacks or turnovers?  I should be sitting pretty.  Now I'm sweating an Ekeler vs Pittman matchup tonight.  Thanks for the effort douchers