jtztdm

What do you give your toilet bowl winner

What is your toilet bowl winner get in return for winning it? Entry fee back? We just usually give him the #1 overall spot.

They get what they deserve--nothing but the derision and contempt of all but one of their leaguemates.

We started making the losing team in the Toilet Bowl pay the Toilet Bowl Winner $50.

The next year, during our in person draft, which we have done for 22 years now, the Leagues winner gets to rename the loser of Toilet Bowl.

The worst team in my leagues has suffered enough, they lose a lot of money as the season rolls along, that enough.  

On 12/26/2022 at 10:22 AM, jtztdm said:

What is your toilet bowl winner get in return for winning it? Entry fee back? We just usually give him the #1 overall spot.

$50.

#1 draft pick is via lottery, but we have a keeper league.

Worst 2 teams record wise play 3 matchups and whoever wins twice; gets 1st overall pick next year (If not an Auction league). Also T.B. winner gets a roll of toilet paper and commish writes on it with a sharpie "L (Insert #) Toilet Bowl Winner!".

22 hours ago, ThatDude said:

We started making the losing team in the Toilet Bowl pay the Toilet Bowl Winner $50.

The next year, during our in person draft, which we have done for 22 years now, the Leagues winner gets to rename the loser of Toilet Bowl.

We give $40 to the Toilet Bowl winner, which is less than half the league entry fee. But, I like the idea of the worst team in the league paying the Toilet Bowl winner.

40 minutes ago, rotisserieking said:

Money back and 1st overall pick. Fingers crossed I get it done next week.

In other words, reparations for sucking.

On 12/27/2022 at 11:59 AM, Mike FF Today said:

We give $40 to the Toilet Bowl winner, which is less than half the league entry fee. But, I like the idea of the worst team in the league paying the Toilet Bowl winner.

Not that we have had to deal with it a lot over 22 years, but knowing if you place last you have to pay an extra $50 on top of league fees paid at the beginning, prevents player dumping or team abandonment 

our last place team gets the smallest trophy you can imagine.   and the scorn of everyone in the league

Toilet Bowl trophy (wooden toilet seat with placards listing all the winners and regular season records), $50 and #1 overall pick the following season. Money is not money back as entry fee for our league is $230.

This team is not the actual worst team, its the team that won two consolation games from the four teams that did not make the regular playoffs. So in essence they are the 7th place team. The worst team went 0-2 in consolation and has the 4th pick in the next years draft.

I give $40 to the winner and choice of draft pick in the following year's draft. The lowest scoring team in the league (after week 17) pays for dinner for the league at a local high-end steak house.

7 hours ago, IMMensaMind said:

I give $40 to the winner and choice of draft pick in the following year's draft. The lowest scoring team in the league (after week 17) pays for dinner for the league at a local high-end steak house.

I like these rules. Choice of draft pick is much better than automatically getting #1. Buying dinner contains shades of NFL rookie hazing. 

• Thanks 1

In my longest-tenured league (30 years) we do two things over the years..  for the TB victor, a gold (painted) toilet brush. :first:  and $50 

The other, and it is more geared to the overall last place team... The team that finishes last  -  their team name for the next season is determined by the rest of the league..  

Given the "sense of humor" of many of the league owners, it keeps folks battling to the bitter end..   LOL