The Real timschochet

OK let’s talk about the border

3 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

First off, no, you're not a moderate conservative.  Secondly, you can replace the name "Trump" with the name of every other politician in DC and be right on 95% of them, so don't give me this sanctimonious bull crap about Trump being the biggest problem.  He came long after those morons and they're still there, so pizz off with this crap.

Great post! 

5 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

First off, no, you're not a moderate conservative.  Secondly, you can replace the name "Trump" with the name of every other politician in DC and be right on 95% of them, so don't give me this sanctimonious bull crap about Trump being the biggest problem.  He came long after those morons and they're still there, so pizz off with this crap.

Yes I am, but you can't see that through your MAGAtard-colored lenses. Anyone to the left of the MAGAtards gets labeled liberal, but the party is getting wise and slowly popping that pesky pimple.

Trump has been the most polarizing, divisive and corrupt president we've ever had. He was impeached TWICE and is facing a mountain of legal issues coming from multiple directions. Arrogance is the mother of all derailers, and he has always had an abundance of it. Plus, he is a one-man pandemic of misinformation.

Surely you're not so obtuse that you can't see at least some of this.

• Like 1

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

Yes I am, but you can't see that through your MAGAtard-colored lenses. Anyone to the left of the MAGAtards gets labeled liberal, but the party is getting wise and slowly popping that pesky pimple.

Trump has been the most polarizing, divisive and corrupt president we've ever had. He was impeached TWICE and is facing a mountain of legal issues coming from multiple directions. Arrogance is the mother of all derailers, and he has always had an abundance of it. Plus, he is a one-man pandemic of misinformation.

Surely you're not so obtuse that you can't see at least some of this.

Brainwashed I see.  Sad.  😥

Have a good day.

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Brainwashed I see.  Sad.  😥

Have a good day.

Point to examples of me not being a moderate conservative.

Nah, you can't. 

MAGAtard gonna MAGAtard.

😂

3 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

"You all?"

I would much have preferred joining Mexico for a covert military operation to take down the cartels than building that wall.

As I've mentioned a million times before, I'm a moderate conservative who thinks Trump is a crooked, arrogant, narcissistic, self-serving, braggard piece of sh!t. 

He did some decent things as president and had some solid legislation, vastly overshadowed by the things he said and did.

I much prefer a Republican administration over a Democratic one. It's better for my business.

You all as in all you Trump haters. I wasn't casting aspersions on your politics. 

On 12/26/2022 at 9:34 AM, The Real timschochet said:

Anyone who read my posts at FBG knows I am a liberal and have been VERY liberal on this issue. I’ve wanted fairly open immigration............ And it is a crisis. There are too many people coming over the border. There are too many refugee applicants. It’s an economic crisis to every city that has to deal with any part of it. And the presence of fentanyl has changed the ballgame entirely and made everything much worse. 

^Fake Tim^

Real Tim:

Actually it’s not the solution to either. Since most illegal drugs arrive here by way of ports, securing the southern border won’t have any practicable effect on that issue. As far as illegal immigration goes, you can slow it down some by securing borders (temporarily) but you can’t stop it because you’re not addressing the roots of the issue. 

When you focus on the border and undocumented immigrants, you’re not taking the fentanyl issue seriously. You’re simply using it an excuse

I don’t believe that securing the border is a an important component at all. It’s not integral, not part of a complete solution; i don’t think it’s part of ANY solution. I think it’s a distraction that will actually make things worse. 

Very depressing news (fentanyl deaths). 
But it has far more to do with demand increasing than it does with poor desperate people trying to find a new life here. 

Perhaps because those stories were always extremely sensational. Again, drug mules represent a tiny tiny minority of those crossing the border.

The vast majority of undocumented immigrants have nothing whatsoever to do with drug trafficking. 

Everyone ignore this FRAUD.  Imagine how much of a Life Loser you have to be to pose as someone else on an anonymous FF forum. 

You're welcome.  👍

On 12/30/2022 at 6:51 PM, TimHauck said:

I live in Raleigh, this was a big story here and just nonsense.  It was a poor attempt at humor but he said nothing incorrect nor a slur.  Are we really this fragile as a society?  JFC

69 people on our terrorist watch list have been caught at the border since October.  How many have gotten through?  Will it take another 9/11 before people like Tim want a secure border? 

40 minutes ago, Strike said:

69 people on our terrorist watch list have been caught at the border since October.  How many have gotten through?  Will it take another 9/11 before people like Tim want a secure border? 

No. Because it will be Trump's fault. TDS doesn't go away in times of crisis.

On 1/4/2023 at 9:50 PM, KSB2424 said:

I live in Raleigh, this was a big story here and just nonsense.  It was a poor attempt at humor but he said nothing incorrect nor a slur.  Are we really this fragile as a society?  JFC

A segment of our society... yes.

After years of folks flooding in our cities are full of homeless.  Crime is up. Social services are overwhelmed. Drug deaths are rising. Inflation has returned to 1970's levels. I believe the percentage chance America will suffer a major terrorist incident by folks who infiltrated over the border is very likely in the next year or two, if not sooner.