Sign in to follow this  
Gratefulegg1973

Stat Corrections

Thanks to a Christmas miracle, I have won my big money game by exactly .1.  1/10th of a point.  But now I'm scared about the league changing a stat, which will cause me to lose.

Does anyone know when the league puts out corrections?  What does the league do, go through each and every game and look for discrepancies?  

well, yahoo (or whoever you use) should put out the stat corrections within 48 hours.  its rare that they will correct beyond that point.

in most leagues they have a section labeled stat corrections where you can see the correction made and the date it was made.

any stat corrections are generally based on stat corrections announced by the NFL.   I suspect there is a spot on NFL.com where you can go to look into these as well.   I just dont know specifically where to go to get that info as I have not had to look for it recently.

that said I have little doubt that it exists. as some gambling sites bet on things such as receiving/passing yards by certain players so usually those stats get finallized fairly quickly.

I never thought I'd say this, but dude, you need fantasy rehab...