Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

MNF Discussion: Bills @ Bengals

56 minutes ago, Nomad99 said:

Thinking about benching buff def this week for giants vs indy.

Foles will probably inexplicably set the record by throwing 8 TD passes now. :lol:

9 minutes ago, Showboat said:

Foles will probably inexplicably set the record by throwing 8 TD passes now. :lol:

Rite🤬🤬🤬

1 hour ago, Nomad99 said:

Thinking about benching buff def this week for giants vs indy.

Thinking of doing the same thing

• Like 1

I’m thinking of the same, but I also have KC def available and the Gmen.  I have to discard the Bills def, I’m not starting them Vs that Bengals offense.  

2 hours ago, Phil Simms 11 said:

Have Burrow going, let’s have a shootout please. 

#metoo.  Hoping for a shootout AND Buffalo victory.  :pointstosky:

Worst case if Burrow/Higgins sh1t the bed then hopefully that means Buffalo wins.   I'd rather Buffalo secure #1 seed even if it means I lose out on an extra $400.  

3 hours ago, weepaws said:

I’m thinking of the same, but I also have KC def available and the Gmen.  I have to discard the Bills def, I’m not starting them Vs that Bengals offense.  

Against the donks? That's the play. 

On 12/27/2022 at 7:24 PM, cmh6476 said:

Against the donks? That's the play. 

I was able to pick up the Jags on two teams , worked out pretty good.  

Inactives

Bills: OT Alec Anderson, OG Ike Boettger, S Dean Marlowe, OT Justin Murray, CB Xavier Rhodes, LB Baylon Spector, TE Tommy Sweeney

Bengals: QB Jake Browning, RB Chris Evans, CB Jalen Davis, OG Jackson Carman, DE Sam Hubbard, DT Jay Tufele

I hope Mixon has a good game.  

Maybe the NFL should limit the size and speed. of players, so guys don't get knocked out so much.

Like if a guy starts running too fast, they just give him a shock.

Joe Buck makes all this money to fill air time in just these times, and he just doesn't want to talk?  He just keep throwing it to break.

I get it.  This dude might be dying on the field, but this is literally why he makes millions and millions and millions of dollars.

1 minute ago, nobody said:

Joe Buck makes all this money to fill air time in just these times, and he just doesn't want to talk?  He just keep throwing it to break.

I mean, a guy is currently dead on the field, not the time for idle chat... 

1 minute ago, ZeroTolerance said:

I mean, a guy is currently dead on the field, not the time for idle chat... 

This is literally why he makes as much money as he does.  Why can Suzy Kolber and the sideline reporter talk?

They have Booger MacFarland talking for Christ's sakes!  Booger MacFarland!

If Goodell knows what's good for the shield, he won't force the issue here.

5 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

O2 mask on getting loaded in the ambulance. CPR worked. 

I didn't get a look, it would be nuts if they performed CPR for several minutes and didn't intubate him. 

If it was in fact a fatal arrhythmia from a blow to the chest, the fortunate news is that quick defibrillation and CPR should have a positive outcome. 

• Like 1

I replayed the dvr 5 times it was like a delayed knockout ...the cpr is what is crazy they never do cpr in mma knockout 🙏🙏🙏

The players were told what was going on then they were crying and praying 

This is the biggest impact of any game you could dream up with playoff implications, fantasy culmination and the NFL schedule for next week not yet set.   Hoping for the best, as the rest just becomes secondary. 

1 minute ago, gcmmidwest said:

I replayed the dvr 5 times it was like a delayed knockout ...the cpr is what is crazy they never do cpr in mma knockout 🙏🙏🙏

It looked like something along the lines of commotio cordis. His brief staggering would make sense with the effect of the heart going into an arrhythmia that prevented the heart from pumping blood. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, gcmmidwest said:

Weird situation.  I guess he got hit in the head and something just shutoff in his body?  I thought he got hit under his chin.

4 minutes ago, Vikings4ever said:

Nothing official, obviously, but sounds a lot like this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commotio_cordis

Yeah, my first thought, though usually it occurs in persons with a prolonged QT interval (which shows up on basic EKG, and if significantly prolonged is basically an instant disqualifier for any contact sport). Children are more prone due to higher heart rates (more beats = more times the QT interval can be interrupted) and lower odds of them having been tested prior to the event.