Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

MNF Discussion: Bills @ Bengals

4 hours ago, Woble Eth said:

And that is your prerogative. But for some with a lot on the line and that could use the ducats that come along with the finals W, they are hoping of course for his complete recovery and heath, but also that the game is completed, just like employees at any other business would be expected to do. 

And I know many won't say it and that's ok.   Doesn't make my concern for his well-being any less.   

Agreed. 

They should have finished the game.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

57 minutes ago, weepaws said:

They should have finished the game.  

Pretty selfish on your part smh 🤦 

21 minutes ago, gcmmidwest said:

Pretty selfish on your part smh 🤦 

Selfish no, thinking that grown men should be ale to finsh a football game yes.  

Thanks. 

Did you send that 60$ yet? 

21 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Selfish no, thinking that grown men should be ale to finsh a football game yes.  

Thanks. 

Did you send that 60$ yet? 

You are such a goober did anyone say bet? You just can't wait for results and say you owe me smh . .if you show me you knuckles up ,said bet,your on ,etc I have no problems bucking up but your just a clown

On 1/2/2023 at 9:20 AM, shovelheadt said:

On my way down to Cincy!

Well that was a horrible day. A couple thoughts…

- hope this dude pulls through. Freak accident that silenced 60k+ fans very quickly

- WTF is up with Cincy and catastrophic injuries. Hamlin, Shazier, the fat ump on opening day…McSherry maybe?

- As others have mentioned, talk about the biggest possible impact on a season. I don’t see how you cannot play this game at some point. KC (and CMH) are currently cursing under their breath. The way this game started, you just knew it was gonna be haymakers all night  

- ESPN commentators are garbage  

1 hour ago, gcmmidwest said:

You are such a goober did anyone say bet? You just can't wait for results and say you owe me smh . .if you show me you knuckles up ,said bet,your on ,etc I have no problems bucking up but your just a clown

You posted flexing those small muscles to me and Sean, telling everyone how great you are , and you lost welcher.  

Send that check to the Ronald McDonald House in Reno Nevada. And if you don’t , you can never return to Tahoe again.  

Lol.  

Welcome. 

8 minutes ago, weepaws said:

You posted flexing those small muscles to me and Sean, telling everyone how great you are , and you lost welcher.  

Send that check to the Ronald McDonald House in Reno Nevada. And if you don’t , you can never return to Tahoe again.  

Lol.  

Welcome. 

Im embarrassed for you...all four players were within a 5 point difference k-bye sorry your upset you lost again this year ...once again draft a qb early next year 😘

On 1/3/2023 at 4:54 PM, gcmmidwest said:

Im embarrassed for you...all four players were within a 5 point difference k-bye sorry your upset you lost again this year ...once again draft a qb early next year 😘

Doesn’t matter how close the differences, you lost a bet that you now refuse to pay up.  

You have learn a valuable lesson about humbleness.